Homecoming Restraunt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1st time voter

Centerburg, OH

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Maybe you tip poorly and therefore get the Waitress from Hell. Or perhaps you b|tch too much.
mom

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Nov 3, 2012
It the best place to eat in town!!!
Dad

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Nov 3, 2012
No it is NOT!!!Te servie suks badly and he foodis vey lacking!!!
Dad

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Let me fix my post above. The service sucks and the food is very lacking!!!!
dont care

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Don't go there then. Nobody cares what you think anyway.
question

Loveland, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Who did they let go? Becky
seriously

Marysville, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Deerman wrote:
My family used to dine often there but anymore refuse to for the following reasons. We hear more about the employees outside lives as they stand around and gossip in front of customers. We always seem to end up with the same waitress and my nine year old always asks whats wrong with her. We used to always get good service but anymore its seems my family is a bother if we come in after 8pm seeing closing time is nine.
I was also informed they just let go of one of the few best waitresses they had. I want to know who is running the show. I knew this waitress from dining in often and she always had a smile and made our family happy as well.
Either they are short on help on sundays when we dine after church or they have employees standing around using foul words or talking about personal life.
Good place going to waste.
It doesn't appear you are learning much by attending your church, maybe you should consider some additional days other than Sunday. So waitresses gossiping at work is worse than you gossiping on this web site.....nice! Do me a favor and ask your pastor is your actions are Christ like?!
hello

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Jenni quit :(
really

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2012
I was eating at the homecoming the other morning and I heard the 1 waitress ask Roger brown for 50 or 100 dollars to help the dance group can go to Disney. That SAD ask for money like that... she should be ashamed!!
Whomet-to

Centerburg, OH

#11 Nov 5, 2012
No, if those girls is dancin for the customers that trip is a legit business expense. Ole Roger should cough uo $5k to $10k for his dancers' weekend out.
question really

Taylor, MI

#12 Nov 7, 2012
really wrote:
I was eating at the homecoming the other morning and I heard the 1 waitress ask Roger brown for 50 or 100 dollars to help the dance group can go to Disney. That SAD ask for money like that... she should be ashamed!!
What morning was this?
Locker

Plymouth, MI

#13 Nov 8, 2012
The people that run that dance school are constantly asking people for donations or bugging u with fundraisers. it does get annoying.
As for the restraunt, they have good and bad days for service. Its always a happy environment. Most of the waitresses have been there for years. Sad to read they let jennie go.
really

Massillon, OH

#14 Nov 8, 2012
question really wrote:
<quoted text>
What morning was this?
I was thrusday!! Becky and Amber were working!!
mom

Massillon, OH

#15 Nov 8, 2012
We will miss Jenni!!
Funny

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Welfare not paying enough now we beg customers for money sounds like she should be the one they let go, clean up your place get rid of the trash working and business will pick up, I think that's the original point being made, would be sad to see a long time restaurant ran in the ground because of who you have working for you. I for one won't come in as long as the crap keeps getting solicited their for the waitresses other businesses. I come to eat not give you money for your hobbies.
Roger

Toledo, OH

#17 Nov 9, 2012
This never happened!

“Just thinking”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2012
A tale of two Sunday lunches. First Sunday my friend and I order eggs and bacon. They gave her three pieces of bacon and one and a half pieces to me. This is the second time I've ordered bacon and they came up short. Second Sunday I order baked steak and my friend orders eggs and bacon. Both orders come to the table cold. Nothing like cold eggs & bacon and congealed cold gravy dumped on cold baked steak and mashed potatoes. The days of good cooks in independently owned restaurants disappeared from Bellefontaine years ago. I won't go back anytime soon.
food

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2012
This need to stop!!! Jenni got mad and quit!!... if you don't like the help or you don't like the food you don't need to eat there..... everybody needs to grow up!!
Enough is Enough

Bellefontaine, OH

#25 Dec 3, 2012
I use to enjoy going to the Homecoming Restaurant until the day I had to go and interrupt a group of waitresses gabbing just so I could get waited on.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#26 Dec 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 18 min okimar 1,698
Do You Support Gay Marriage? (Apr '09) Sat Geraldo 1,255
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) Sat CALM STILL VOICE 399
Is Topix on Life Support? (May '15) Sat CALM STILL VOICE 94
News Suspected heroin overdose victim revived in Bel... Sat Wite_Out 7
Old Post Office (Feb '09) Jul 21 Charlie Chipmonk 32
Positive Teens? Jul 21 Jeanieg1601 4

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance