First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FedUp

Johnstown, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2011
They need to close this place down. I'm tired of reading about all of the violent crap that happens there. It would give our town a better image if the cops didn't have to be there all the time because of people fighting or dealing drugs..SHUT IT DOWN!
whatever

Ada, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2011
No, keep 'em there so they don't move to and ruin what few decent places we still have. Face it, they're gonna do what they're gonna do, they just need a place to do it. Moore's is just as good a place as any.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2011
It's up to the bartenders to keep the thugs outta there. They must be just as trashy.
farmboy

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Like you should even talk! When you worked there it was just as trashy. But then agian this is just like you to judge others with your eyes shut.
Larry Flynt

Mansfield, OH

#5 Jun 21, 2011
Logan County Mom wrote:
It's up to the bartenders to keep the thugs outta there. They must be just as trashy.
Why don't you come work for me? After a few drinks, our photogs will take a few pictures. You would be perfect for September's Labor Day issue. We will feature you in our story on Wide Loads on Welfare.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 21, 2011
farmboy wrote:
Like you should even talk! When you worked there it was just as trashy. But then agian this is just like you to judge others with your eyes shut.
Seeing as I haven't worked there in 15 years, you're a moron. Moore's was nothing then like it is now. The cops very RARELY ever came to Moore's back then. So yeah... just shut your pie-hole.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2011
Larry Flynt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come work for me? After a few drinks, our photogs will take a few pictures. You would be perfect for September's Labor Day issue. We will feature you in our story on Wide Loads on Welfare.
Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're so funny! Uhm, not.
wondering

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Jun 21, 2011
FedUp wrote:
They need to close this place down. I'm tired of reading about all of the violent crap that happens there. It would give our town a better image if the cops didn't have to be there all the time because of people fighting or dealing drugs..SHUT IT DOWN!
I totaly agree, worst place in town. Shut it down!
gwen

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Jun 21, 2011
I love moores

Since: Feb 11

Bellefontaine, Ohio

#10 Jun 21, 2011
Larry Flynt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come work for me? After a few drinks, our photogs will take a few pictures. You would be perfect for September's Labor Day issue. We will feature you in our story on Wide Loads on Welfare.
What a nasty thing to say Mr. Flynt. Women like LCM were prized possessions in Jesus's time. A skinny woman could not warm the shepard after a cold day out with the lambs. Her value should not be measured by her girth, but the love within her ample bosoms. Enjoy her company while she is with us. Fat women die younger and smokers sooner then they. Remember the Lord gave woman to man to take care of him. Cherish her. Respect her. Love her.

Genesis 2:20
The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam there was not found a helper fit for him.

 
 
 
Moldylocks

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2011
That was very white of God to create a semi-intelligent helpmate for Adam. Too bad he neglected to make one for Eve too.
what the h

Dayton, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Moldylocks wrote:
That was very white of God to create a semi-intelligent helpmate for Adam. Too bad he neglected to make one for Eve too.
why was it white of god?what does that mean?
Gotcha

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2011
gwen wrote:
I love moores
the girls love your hubby even more ;)
Hate the place

Bellefontaine, OH

#14 Jun 28, 2011
ya burn the bitch to the ground! with the thugs with in it. aint nothen but a bunch of cracked out punks trying to play 50 cent! LMFAO! in bellefontaine...please bitches! lmfao
Hate the place

Big Prairie, OH

#15 Jun 28, 2011
I am an ignorant drunken idiot, and I crap my pants if I stay out too late. LMFAO!
Garys daughter

Springfield, OH

#16 Jun 29, 2011
It needs close down. The bar tender there named kimi buys and sells jewelery, So i went there to see what jewelery she had for sell, and witness a drug deal go down right in front of me. and then a fight. Kimi didnt call the police, she didnt even care.
council member

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Jun 29, 2011
Iit will be gone soon. The bpd and lcso are doing a big undercover operation to shut it all down. There are lots of springfield and lima drugs being moved thru kimi and others for big kick backs. Be looking for it to happen in a few weeks.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18 Jun 29, 2011
Garys daughter wrote:
It needs close down. The bar tender there named kimi buys and sells jewelery, So i went there to see what jewelery she had for sell, and witness a drug deal go down right in front of me. and then a fight. Kimi didnt call the police, she didnt even care.
If you're talking about the Kim that's worked there for the past 10 or so years, I'd have to call you a liar and nothin' but. Get your butt back down to the 'spoke where you belong, loser.
Garys daughter

Springfield, OH

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Logan County Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about the Kim that's worked there for the past 10 or so years, I'd have to call you a liar and nothin' but. Get your butt back down to the 'spoke where you belong, loser.
Wow, your very mature. I have put my input on the situation and you slam back with a insult. Grow up. Seems like i have been reading alot of post that you write in and your life must be extremely boring. You like the drama that is created on this site.
Garys daughter

Springfield, OH

#20 Jun 30, 2011
Did i say kimi was involved in drugs? NO, she just seen it happen and didnt even acknowledge that it had happened. She is not helping the situation at all by keeping her mouth shut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know anything about Lakin day (Wilson) 3 hr Friends 3
Building 14 hr Joe girl 1
Mcdouble Farts. Sat FartMan 1
Cl personals shut down Sat Edgar 3
friday night bingo in bellefontaine !!!!!! at... Apr 20 I will be watching 4
Operation Desert Stormy Apr 20 Caiaphas 3
Why Doesn't Trump release his tax returns? (May '16) Apr 20 Caiaphas 26

Bellefontaine Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages