local prosecuter

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#41 Jul 27, 2009
The Other Side wrote:
<quoted text>Jenny why so angery? There is a prosactor named Willam Goslee, Look it up!! Quit being so defensive it makes you look foolish.
You mean Clark W. Griswold, right?
Tennessee Squire

Largo, FL

#42 Jul 27, 2009
Why no mention of his passenger?
Wasn't he injured too?

Thank God for leather underpants.
jenny craig

Mount Vernon, OH

#43 Jul 27, 2009
However, I believe the owner of Captain's Point was Jim Goslee, not William. I am not angery,(dumb a$$) It is angry, and p-r-o-s-e-c-u-t-o-r, what the heck is a prosactor, a professional movie star? Don't you have spell check? Are you actually from Idiotsville, Pa?
I am not angry, I am just tired. My day started at 6:00 a.m and I hit the floor a runnin', this is the first I have sat down. Now, I am going to bed. Good night.

Since: Sep 08

Morgan Hill, CA

#44 Jul 27, 2009
WRONG Jenny! Jim Goslee is NOT the owner of Captain's Point his son Kirk is the owner and his daughter is the owner of Lucky's Pizza!

I know your day started early but geeeeeezzzz.....go to bed already! you are very grouchy! lol!
Vaypor

Jackson Center, OH

#45 Jul 27, 2009
I grew up with Danny for 13 years.. but I havent seen him for more than that.. I really hope he is ok.. but I also hope that he is forthcoming to every circumstance involved..no matter what happens or what punishment (if any) happens he will have my respect for being a man abut it.. and maybe.. just maybe I'll stop thinking of him as Danny and call him Dan..
youarestupid

Sunbury, OH

#46 Jul 28, 2009
Cuttin Edge wrote:
WRONG Jenny! Jim Goslee is NOT the owner of Captain's Point his son Kirk is the owner and his daughter is the owner of Lucky's Pizza!
I know your day started early but geeeeeezzzz.....go to bed already! you are very grouchy! lol!
quite trying to be a know-it-all! JIM GOSLEE IS the one that owned captains. why don't you get your facts straight before running your trap!

“Proud Army Wife”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#48 Jul 28, 2009
youarestupid wrote:
<quoted text>quite trying to be a know-it-all! JIM GOSLEE IS the one that owned captains. why don't you get your facts straight before running your trap!
He's the one who "owned" it...? So who owns it now...?
cuttin edge

Cookeville, TN

#49 Jul 28, 2009
Jim Goslee's estate. His son runs it for him.

Morgan Hill, CA

#50 Jul 28, 2009
cuttin edge wrote:
Jim Goslee's estate. His son runs it for him.
That could be it I'm not sure. I was always told by friends of the family that Kirk owned it along with Jill and then Jill opened up her own that being Lucky's Pizza. Even Jill herself told me that it was Kirk's restaurant.

Youarestupid- Go to H#ll!!!!!!!
youarestupid

Sunbury, OH

#51 Jul 28, 2009
Cuttin Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be it I'm not sure. I was always told by friends of the family that Kirk owned it along with Jill and then Jill opened up her own that being Lucky's Pizza. Even Jill herself told me that it was Kirk's restaurant.
Youarestupid- Go to H#ll!!!!!!!
why don't you get over yourself and quite acting your are always right! YOU NEED TO RELIZE YOUR A BITCH AND NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON HERE SO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. "CUTTIN EDGE" GO TO HELL
The Other Side

Mount Vernon, OH

#52 Jul 28, 2009
youarestupid wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you get over yourself and quite acting your are always right! YOU NEED TO RELIZE YOUR A BITCH AND NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON HERE SO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. "CUTTIN EDGE" GO TO HELL
Whats your deal, Did CE turn you down when you asked to F**k her or what? your moniker should be IMANA**HOLE
DR X

Taylors, SC

#53 Jul 28, 2009
The Other Side wrote:
<quoted text> Whats your deal, Did CE turn you down when you asked to F**k her or what? your moniker should be IMANA**HOLE
Thats real christian like isn't it. And you call me a hypocrite.

Morgan Hill, CA

#54 Jul 28, 2009
youarestupid wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you get over yourself and quite acting your are always right! YOU NEED TO RELIZE YOUR A BITCH AND NOT TO MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON HERE SO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. "CUTTIN EDGE" GO TO HELL
YOU go somewhere else! You need to learn how to spell! Education.....it really works! lmao!!

Morgan Hill, CA

#55 Jul 28, 2009
The Other Side wrote:
<quoted text> Whats your deal, Did CE turn you down when you asked to F**k her or what? your moniker should be IMANA**HOLE
What the hell? That is uncalled for!
Cry Baby

Johnson City, TN

#56 Jul 28, 2009
youarestupid wrote:
Stupid dont be a cry baby. CE is right!! alot! You fit your name. Bill is a lawyer, Kirk runs captains. Dan works with Bill. Yes a blood test was given. Your are Stupid is stupid!!
A Citizen

Mount Vernon, OH

#57 Jul 29, 2009
Cuttin Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell? That is uncalled for!
What? Don't like that I stuck you CE? Their hate for you, just begged for the question to be asked! So I asked.
I don't know why your worried about their feelings,they could care less about yours. I won't defend you anymore if it means that much to you.

Morgan Hill, CA

#58 Jul 29, 2009
A Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What? Don't like that I stuck you CE? Their hate for you, just begged for the question to be asked! So I asked.
I don't know why your worried about their feelings,they could care less about yours. I won't defend you anymore if it means that much to you.
I don't care about THEIR feelings at all but it was pretty crude. I appreciate you sticking up for me but maybe in a different way???? They are not worth my time. I'm not mad at you just the situation! Thanks!

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#59 Jul 29, 2009
A Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>What? Don't like that I stuck you CE? Their hate for you, just begged for the question to be asked! So I asked...
Citizen, you forgot to change your moniker back to The Other Side when you replied to CE. LOL
Lost

Gatlinburg, TN

#60 Jul 29, 2009
Good catch!
A Citizen

Mount Vernon, OH

#61 Jul 29, 2009
MollyHigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen, you forgot to change your moniker back to The Other Side when you replied to CE. LOL
I did it on purpose MollyI don't think it really matters at this point anyone with half a brain has known for quite some time that A citizen and the other side are one and the same but, thanks for taking notice. I may one day register I hope by then I can make up my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
National poll: Clinton leads Trump by 9 1 hr Tiny Hand Dictator 20
The Rap Sheet of Hillary Clinton! 1 hr CALM STILL VOICE 41
Don't agree with TVOSW , Let the Greek Language... (Feb '13) 2 hr Big Bertha 323
Obamas Daughter Gets High and Twerks 2 hr Big Bertha 15
What Does It mean to be Christ Like? 2 hr Big Bertha 40
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 7 hr Hugh Jasol 770
Hillary Fingers Cher 12 hr spanky rodriguez 11
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 18 c-red 411

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages