Ted Nugent explodes on morning show interview

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Uncle Ted

Cardington, OH

#1 May 4, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/ted-nugen...

What a great American!...Not!

Since: Oct 10

Lucas, OH

#2 May 4, 2012
Was he dressed in his feces caked pants? Oh... I forgot that's only when he's trying to avoid military service to his country.
Anyone who supports this POS should be deported.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2012
He had two deferments, according to his record. So, I guess that millions of young men and women, at that time and who had the same deferments, should be deported also.....is that what you are saying???

At least Ted didn't run to Canada.
Genevieve Cook

Mansfield, OH

#4 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
Was he dressed in his feces caked pants? Oh... I forgot that's only when he's trying to avoid military service to his country.
What was your unit? DEROS? MOS/Rating?

Lucas, OH

#5 May 4, 2012
Hiker2009 wrote:
He had two deferments, according to his record. So, I guess that millions of young men and women, at that time and who had the same deferments, should be deported also.....is that what you are saying???
At least Ted didn't run to Canada.
In a 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft:“He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”
It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed,“if” he had served.

So the 63-year-old tough guy, who says he’ll be “dead or in jail” this time next year if President Obama is re-elected, wasn’t man enough to answer his country’s call during the Vietnam draft. That’s so Dick Cheney

Lucas, OH

#6 May 4, 2012
Maybe he should rename his song "Cat Scratch Fever" to "Crap Pants Fever".

Dayton, OH

#7 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft:“He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”
It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed,“if” he had served.
So the 63-year-old tough guy, who says he’ll be “dead or in jail” this time next year if President Obama is re-elected, wasn’t man enough to answer his country’s call during the Vietnam draft. That’s so Dick Cheney
You never did answer the question what was your unit? Or ship? Or wing?

Lucas, OH

#8 May 4, 2012
thud333 wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did answer the question what was your unit? Or ship? Or wing?
I'm not a draft dodger.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
I am curious. Have you forgiven Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn?

Dayton, OH

#10 May 4, 2012
Well Woo Woo - looks like the things you state are undetermined so your statement as them being fact just ain't so.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugen...

Dayton, OH

#11 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a draft dodger.
There's probably been a few wars that has occurred since you've been around. If you such a brave dude why didn't you run down, sign up and go defend your country?

Location hidden

#12 May 4, 2012
Uncle Ted wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/ted-nugent-explodes-morn ing-show-interview-155602856.h tml
What a great American!...Not!
Can you share with us your knowledge of the charitable work Ted Nugent does?

Lucas, OH

#13 May 4, 2012
thud333 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's probably been a few wars that has occurred since you've been around. If you such a brave dude why didn't you run down, sign up and go defend your country?
Were you drafted or did you enlist?

Lucas, OH

#14 May 4, 2012
thud333 wrote:
Well Woo Woo - looks like the things you state are undetermined so your statement as them being fact just ain't so.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugen...
Hey dumbass, he admits it. Did you forget your reading glasses again? Your article says the claim was about him taking drugs. I never once said he took drugs. I only quoted what he said in an interview.

Lucas, OH

#15 May 4, 2012
Wite_Out wrote:
<quoted text>Can you share with us your knowledge of the charitable work Ted Nugent does?
Why do you defend a draft dodging pedophile ?

Lucas, OH

#16 May 4, 2012
Wite_Out wrote:
<quoted text>I am curious. Have you forgiven Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn?
I've never defended them and what do they have to do with Crap Pants Fever?

Dayton, OH

#17 May 4, 2012
Enlisted...how about you?

Location hidden

#19 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
<quoted text> I've never defended them and what do they have to do with Crap Pants Fever?
So your are willing to admit that you condemn them?

Lucas, OH

#20 May 4, 2012
thud333 wrote:
Enlisted...how about you?
I went to school for 4 years,got married,raised 3 kids. Paid taxes,still do and I'm just as American and patriotic as you are. There were no wars going on. I own 4 guns, 1 revolver, 1 shotgun and 2 rifles. I'm an excellent shot. I've studied martial arts and boxing.
I work out 3 times a week with weights and a heavy bag and I stand up to pee. Do you stand up to pee?

Wars
World War 1 should have never happened
World War II had to happen
Korea should have never happened
Vietnam should have never happened
Iraq should have never happened
Afghanistan had to happen

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21 May 4, 2012
Awoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The selective service record speaks for itself.

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forcing A Privilege Class Upon You 1 min GBA-freedom 106
The first U.S. penny touts science, not God 4 min Duke Dy-Nasty 18
Gentleman I believe Its Time For A Topix Vacation? 14 min Flip Flopper 4
Bellefontaine Teacher f UC ing the BPD Officer 24 min Duke Dy-Nasty 8
Debate: Ferguson - Bellefontaine, OH (Aug '14) 1 hr interactiveELVIS 76
Post Your Most Beautiful, and Thought Provoking... 1 hr interactiveELVIS 11
Grade Logan County Prosecutor Goslee 1 hr Grounds In My Coffee 52
Bellefontaine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web