Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2011
here ?? hell there everywhere
Leave

Mount Gilead, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2011
crazyman wrote:
To many of them in this county
If you have a problem with it then leave. It is a problem eveywhere,LOCO just has smaller towns,and its talked about more here, therefor it seems to be worse here. You cant have any privacy either. It either is in the paper or topix..If you think its so bad here then try another county...good luck..

“ Sp Olympic ass wiping Champ.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2011
also has far to many fat gurls waddling around wearing things they shouldnt . who wants to see a fat tub of shit in short shorts ..drugs make them look beddah
brass monkey

Mesquite, NV

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Retahd wrote:
also has far to many fat gurls waddling around wearing things they shouldnt . who wants to see a fat tub of shit in short shorts ..drugs make them look beddah
lmfao
first of the month

Mount Gilead, OH

#7 Aug 4, 2011
Retahd wrote:
Wal-Mart is full of the fat ass skanks around the first..They get all done up to go spend the tax payers money on little debbies and whatever other kind of fat they can find..It repulses me to no end..it is terrible..oh yea then they waddle over to the pharmacy to pick up there pain pills because there backs and legs hurt them because they are so fat they cant walk..ewwwww now im fired up...lmao..but for real it makes me sick....get a job fat f*cks!!!!!!!!!!
busted

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2011
The new prosecutor is going to clean up the drug problem.
zig zag

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Aug 4, 2011
L.M.A.O!
bitchin alot betsy

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2011
first of the month wrote:
<quoted text>Wal-Mart is full of the fat ass skanks around the first..They get all done up to go spend the tax payers money on little debbies and whatever other kind of fat they can find..It repulses me to no end..it is terrible..oh yea then they waddle over to the pharmacy to pick up there pain pills because there backs and legs hurt them because they are so fat they cant walk..ewwwww now im fired up...lmao..but for real it makes me sick....get a job fat f*cks!!!!!!!!!!
oh my god i know what u mean they shouldnt even be allowed to buy junk food on food stamps they are meant to feed your family mainly children but seems to me from what i see in there looks like they just sit around on thier lazy asses and shove junk food in thier fat asses they are to lazy to get jobs hell most of them look like they are too lazy to take a bath let alone look for a job they arent spending thier cash allowances on bath soap now im fired up lol my husband and i work our asses off and cant afford things we want and its nice to know our hard earned tax money goes to create lard asses who abuse the system and walmart is the pit of hell anyway im gonna start a new thread on that soon bad experiences that need to be addressed and im not the only one want to hear what everyone else is having issues with as far as walmart goes REALLY HATE THAT BELLEFONTAINE STORE try to go to marysville when i can
bitchin alot betsy

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2011
un fortunately i work in and live in bellefontaine
Ms Laugh Alot

Mansfield, OH

#12 Aug 4, 2011
busted wrote:
The new prosecutor is going to clean up the drug problem.
Now there's some thing to laugh about!! What make you think that?
what

Elyria, OH

#13 Aug 4, 2011
Lock them all up!
Big Ten Inch

Catawba, OH

#14 Aug 4, 2011
The dregs of humanity are subsidized by medicaid and food stamps. The State only enables these people to spend what little money they have on drugs.

Here are some steps to go a long way to fix the problem:

1. Make people receiving benefits from the State take (and pass) a drug screen.

2. Any person who decides to exist off of the system should be forced to take birth control. There is no way they should be breeding, thus creating more of a burden to the rest of society.

3. People living in subsidized housing should be required to clean/paint/mow/etc their residence.
Truth Is

Urbana, OH

#15 Aug 4, 2011
Yes I Agree With The Drugs People Should Be Drug Tested Before They Get All This Assistant I Have Had A Job Since I Was 16 I Have One Daughter And I Am A Single Mother But Since I Work I Cant Get Any Help What Kind Of BS Is this
Jenny

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Big Ten Inch wrote:
The dregs of humanity are subsidized by medicaid and food stamps. The State only enables these people to spend what little money they have on drugs.
Here are some steps to go a long way to fix the problem:
1. Make people receiving benefits from the State take (and pass) a drug screen.
2. Any person who decides to exist off of the system should be forced to take birth control. There is no way they should be breeding, thus creating more of a burden to the rest of society.
3. People living in subsidized housing should be required to clean/paint/mow/etc their residence.
What "little money they get from the state", then they steal the rest for drugs., they have plenty of time , sleep all day, steal all night.
crazyman

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 5, 2011
Lmao wow it went from drugs to fat asses lol nice
first of the month

Mount Gilead, OH

#18 Aug 5, 2011
crazyman wrote:
Lmao wow it went from drugs to fat asses lol nice
well it kind of goes hand and hand. not nessesarly fat asses but lazy goverment suckin loosers and drugs...ohhhhh no i better stop now before i get fired up all over again...lmao...wow fat f*ck with your food card you go ahead and get your filet mignot and ill have hot dogs even though just worked 40+ this week...eewwwwwww
Even Worse

Raymond, OH

#19 Aug 5, 2011
Think about your hard earned dollars paying for the zanax and vicodin these people shovel down their throats and up their noses. Medicaid is paying for all that. Glorious feeling huh? A harding working married couple with a disabled child gets a pamphlet on support groups. When you work a combined 80 hours a week, juggle bills, beg and borrow for groceries, and stretch every ounce of gasoline you have to make your daughter's doctor's appointments and work, you would think those parents could use a zanax. But alas, with the choice between your childs prescription being filled or your own, the answer is quite obvious to those of us who are truly that gracious to put our child's needs in front of our own. Ah yes, I'm rambling. But really, is there one honest, hardworking american out there that can possibly disagree?
Backwards

Bucyrus, OH

#20 Aug 5, 2011
I don't know how someone on Medicaid can get 60-90 Xanax to have them "stolen"out of their home, car, baby stroller. You read the reports in the City Beat all the time. I can get 30 pills on one prescription with no refills. That is all my Dr will write it for. My insurance does not pay for Xanax. Something wrong with Medicaid, that it will pay for 60-90 pills and they end up "sold"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal "Code Language" Exposed! 41 min Laker fan 29
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... 4 hr USN Atheist 15
Kansas is an example of the results of unabated... 5 hr Donald T Rump 10
Alabama House Speaker Convicted Of 12 Felony Et... 6 hr Donald T Rump 11
Your thoughts on Howard Traul 7 hr my last two cents 23
The Puzzling Vilification of Hillary 8 hr CALM STILL VOICE 23
Here we go again, another slipery slope. 11 hr USN Atheist 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages