Any body know Travis Martin --Marion

Any body know Travis Martin --Marion

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Soon to be EX

Mansfield, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Anyone know a Travis Martin, lives in Marion, married to Jean Martin.
Cuttin Edge

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2008
NO and again what is it with the name dropping? Who the hell wants their name on here?
Soon to be EX

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2008
Wow!!! not the first post that has asked a simple, innocent question....guess we know why you name has "edge" in it....
jcb

AOL

#4 Dec 31, 2008
Don't be so judgemental of Cuttin Edge. She never uses names, only the intials of everyone she has ever teased or blown dry.
Cuttin Edge

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Soon to be EX wrote:
Wow!!! not the first post that has asked a simple, innocent question....guess we know why you name has "edge" in it....
lol!!! Sorry but there has been a slew of people name dropping on here and it turns into someone slamming that person. I just don't like that. I've been slammed alot on here and I don't want anyone else doing that
chickadee

Marysville, OH

#6 Jan 1, 2009
Soon to be EX wrote:
Others would not be so judgemental if the OP would state why they want to know if someone knows the person in question. CE is right, it almost always turns into a post about slamming a person. I know I wouldn't want my name on here. Especially if anyone and everyone could say whatever they want about me and I would have no idea who those people even are.
Soon to be EX

Mansfield, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2009
It was for a job opportunity, last I heard he was looking for work in a specialized field. Heard about an opportunity just wanted to share it with them....have lost touch with them...was not malicious....shame on our society for being so over dramatic and suspicious
ExUncle

Munising, MI

#8 Jan 1, 2009
Soon to be EX,
I am beginning to understand why my nephew feels that "Soon" may bot be uick enough!
Best wishes in the New Year!
Cuttin Edge

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2009
jcb wrote:
Don't be so judgemental of Cuttin Edge. She never uses names, only the intials of everyone she has ever teased or blown dry.
Your funny jcb! I would rather initials instead of the whole freakin' name on a thread. If you want initials of everyone I've ever blown dry then let me know I will begin posting! lol!
Cuttin Edge

Bellefontaine, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2009
Soon to be EX wrote:
It was for a job opportunity, last I heard he was looking for work in a specialized field. Heard about an opportunity just wanted to share it with them....have lost touch with them...was not malicious....shame on our society for being so over dramatic and suspicious
Sorry Soon to be Ex.... too many times people name drop on here because they want people to bash them and say hurtful things. I just think there should be a better way to get your message across then to post their real name on Topix.
chickadee

Marysville, OH

#11 Jan 1, 2009
Soon to be EX wrote:
Why didn't you just say so in the first place? Maybe then someone would have been willing to give you more information. How often do you see a thread on here that starts with "Does any one know..." and the outcome is good? Nine times out of ten, someone will start bashing that person.
Soon to be EX

Mansfield, OH

#12 Jan 2, 2009
Doesn't matter now, the job has been filled.
Hazel

Urbana, OH

#13 Jan 2, 2009
He's in the white pages, which I would think you would have checked first. Why would you ask about him on here?? Posting a name is sofa king rude unless you want to post only your OWN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 5 min Hummingturd 4 Trump 1,932
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) 23 hr Kasia in Arizona 459
Is Topix on Life Support? (May '15) Tue CALM STILL VOICE 100
Roger Ely BCS Mon wow 2
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Aug 19 Mein Trumpf 35
Friends General Meeting Aug 18 Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Aug 17 ljfnks 7

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages