Was Sandy Hook Real?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I found much of this suspect, but much of it also raises questions that must be answered. What do you think. Active or former law enforcement input especilally welcomed.

Sandy Hook. FULLY EXPOSED. 30 Mins.- YouTube

“The US founders were Deists”

Since: May 09

Any Town USA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
You really are a dumfck, you should hang your stupid head in shame!
Stan Lee

Wampum, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Hoax!!!!

“You can feel it in your guts ”

Since: May 09

Trump is completely NUTS!

#4 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I found much of this suspect, but much of it also raises questions that must be answered. What do you think. Active or former law enforcement input especilally welcomed.
Sandy Hook. FULLY EXPOSED. 30 Mins.- YouTube


Please don't tell me that you have lowered yourself down to the point where you believe in the possibility that 27 people aren't really dead. I bet the parents of those 20 little kids wish it were all a hoax!

I was aware of this hideous conspiracy making the rounds on youtube and other trash news outlet over 5 days ago, and I wondered why none of the fringe here on Topix hadn't brought it up yet. I made the mistake of believing that even they were too smart to believe such nonsense. But......here you are! Congratulations.
Miami

Eastlake, OH

#5 Jan 18, 2013
GBA Hey it's crap like this that makes sane consevatives look bad. Please stop posting.
Miami

Eastlake, OH

#6 Jan 18, 2013
conservatives
HHMMMM

Torrance, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Ovomit need that to 'happen' for his dumb gun control bill.

To many holes in the Sandy Hook story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I found much of this suspect, but much of it also raises questions that must be answered. What do you think. Active or former law enforcement input especilally welcomed.
Sandy Hook. FULLY EXPOSED. 30 Mins.- YouTube
More evidence in that video than there is in the Bible, but you will get called a nutjob.
Garcia

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2013
If you look back in history. Operations Northwood, Gulf on Tonkin and Waterate. It's possible.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#10 Jan 18, 2013
I must remind you on the left that after 911 you suggested Bush did it. You also denied that there were ever any weopons of mass destruction. Oh and how about IRA CONTRA? I provided a disclaimer, but there are questions that need to be answered. So answer them and let's move on.

“The US founders were Deists”

Since: May 09

Any Town USA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I must remind you on the left that after 911 you suggested Bush did it. You also denied that there were ever any weopons of mass destruction. Oh and how about IRA CONTRA? I provided a disclaimer, but there are questions that need to be answered. So answer them and let's move on.
Shut your ignorant pie hole.POS!

“You can feel it in your guts ”

Since: May 09

Trump is completely NUTS!

#12 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I must remind you on the left that after 911 you suggested Bush did it. You also denied that there were ever any weopons of mass destruction. Oh and how about IRA CONTRA? I provided a disclaimer, but there are questions that need to be answered. So answer them and let's move on.
I can't believe you would prefer to believe your the government staged a mass killing of school kids to perpetuate, and hired hundreds of actors, as a conspiracy to take away all your guns. Obama only wants to ban military style weapons and 100 round ammo magazines to prevent more innocent slaughter, and you'd rather believe this is all a scheme of a tyrannical government to disarm citizens for a complete take-over or something. You people have allowed yoursefl to become so paranoid you can no longer reason or think straight.

“You can feel it in your guts ”

Since: May 09

Trump is completely NUTS!

#13 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I must remind you on the left that after 911 you suggested Bush did it. You also denied that there were ever any weopons of mass destruction. Oh and how about IRA CONTRA? I provided a disclaimer, but there are questions that need to be answered. So answer them and let's move on.
By the way, GBA, are you aware that ALEX JONES, who is perpetuating this conspiracy theory, is the very same one responsible for the 9-1-1 conspiracy theory? I used to listen to him on Coast to Coast, and tread his Prison Planet website, and he almost had me convinced....because back then, it was Bush Jr. in power and don't forget his Patriot Act, which many Americans believed was nothing more than a plot to take our freedoms away! Jones is nothing more than an attention and sensationalist-seeking wh0re. That is how he earns his living. If you trust his 'so-called evidence" as proof about Newtown, then you should trust his 'evidence' of 9-1-1 being a government plot.

I guess you are not aware that when Bush was in office, Jones did everything in his power to convince his listeners that Bush was a dictator, that his neo-con, shadow government was building concentration camps to imprison those who opposed him. He does this crap no matter who is president or which party is in power.
Garcia

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2013
GBA. Google search Dark Kight Sandy Hook. Kind of interesting.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, GBA, are you aware that ALEX JONES, who is perpetuating this conspiracy theory, is the very same one responsible for the 9-1-1 conspiracy theory? I used to listen to him on Coast to Coast, and tread his Prison Planet website, and he almost had me convinced....because back then, it was Bush Jr. in power and don't forget his Patriot Act, which many Americans believed was nothing more than a plot to take our freedoms away! Jones is nothing more than an attention and sensationalist-seeking wh0re. That is how he earns his living. If you trust his 'so-called evidence" as proof about Newtown, then you should trust his 'evidence' of 9-1-1 being a government plot.
I guess you are not aware that when Bush was in office, Jones did everything in his power to convince his listeners that Bush was a dictator, that his neo-con, shadow government was building concentration camps to imprison those who opposed him. He does this crap no matter who is president or which party is in power.
Learn to read. I did not say I bought in to this. I asked for input. I just said it raises questions that need answers.
inquiring minds

Marysville, OH

#16 Jan 18, 2013
GBA wrote:
I must remind you on the left that after 911 you suggested Bush did it. You also denied that there were ever any weopons of mass destruction. Oh and how about IRA CONTRA? I provided a disclaimer, but there are questions that need to be answered. So answer them and let's move on.
you forgot about benghazi gate and fast & furious.
inquiring minds

Bucyrus, OH

#17 Jan 18, 2013
you forgot about the moon landing and pee wee's big adventure
Pickle Packer

Jefferson, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2013
No doubt it was real, you can't pull a hoax in this magnitude off without some one catching on. The facts however can be changed. I seen a film where the authorities were taking the AR15 out of the trunk, implying it as never used as this idiot was killed in the schooland could not have put it in the trunk after the shooting, also a person in camo was found running in the nearby woods, but not arrested. They also supposedly found a total of 4 hand guns in the school. So who knows the true story. The government wanted the AR15 involved so that they can ge the assult weapon banned. They will probably get some weapon restrictions but they will never be able to control all weapons without doing away with the second ammendment and confiscating guns, and this will never happen peacefully. The gun is not the problem, crazy people are the problem.
inquiring minds

Bucyrus, OH

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Pickle Packer wrote:
No doubt it was real, you can't pull a hoax in this magnitude off without some one catching on. The facts however can be changed. I seen a film where the authorities were taking the AR15 out of the trunk, implying it as never used as this idiot was killed in the schooland could not have put it in the trunk after the shooting, also a person in camo was found running in the nearby woods, but not arrested. They also supposedly found a total of 4 hand guns in the school. So who knows the true story. The government wanted the AR15 involved so that they can ge the assult weapon banned. They will probably get some weapon restrictions but they will never be able to control all weapons without doing away with the second ammendment and confiscating guns, and this will never happen peacefully. The gun is not the problem, crazy people are the problem.
I saw where the Easter Bunny had the AR15 and the Tooth Fairy was there as back up.
Warren Commie

Mount Gilead, OH

#20 Jan 18, 2013
The government has been staging this sort of ghoulish attrocity since the JFK assasination in 1964 and the Texas
Towers massacre in 1968. The aim is mass hysteria, and total gun confiscation is the goal. With the sobbing news anchors as one leg of the leviathon and liberal politicians as the other, the governent has made this ploy last for decades. When anyone with a trace of smarts spots the weaknesses in all this malarkey, an apologist shouts, "Conspiracy Theory!" and all the ostriches obediently bury their heads in agreement. We have a free press you say? Sure we do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 2 hr Mein Trumpf 867
News Keeping tabs on sex offenders | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 4 hr Jon Snout 188
agc 13 hr Jim 2
Life Lesson's! 16 hr CALM STILL VOICE 363
More Good News for the Left 23 hr thud333 27
America Is NOT A ‘Christian Nation Fri CALM STILL VOICE 48
special prosecutor to be appointed in kinky col... (Sep '07) Thu Keith Levanity 66

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages