First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“www.throatchop.c om”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Hope to see you all at the MMA fights up at the lake tonight. I think there are two pro fights, along with I think 10 others.$25.00 general admission. Hopefully the last will end and there will be time to walk over and see the fireworks! Have a fun safe 4th!

Shihan
www.throatchop.com
sara

Leipsic, OH

#2 Jul 4, 2009
shihan wrote:
Hope to see you all at the MMA fights up at the lake tonight. I think there are two pro fights, along with I think 10 others.$25.00 general admission. Hopefully the last will end and there will be time to walk over and see the fireworks! Have a fun safe 4th!
Shihan
www.throatchop.com
We are spending the day in Belle Center watching the best fire works in town. Sorry 25.00 is a bit much for a fight. rather spend time with the family.

“www.throatchop.c om”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2009
Can't argue with that..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 4, 2009
The crazy traffic will be keeping me from the lake tonight. Sounds like lots of great things to do there, including the fights, but all the insane people taking to the roads...no thanks!

sara, had you gotten tickets beforehand, they were cheaper to buy them in advance, I believe. Y'all go on over to Belle Center and watch the fireworks. One less nut on the roads at the lake that way.
Bishop

Holmesville, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2009
I can't wait to go to the fights at the bellefontaine High school in January. I love watching the pay-per views every month.
Fighter

Mansfield, OH

#6 Dec 19, 2009
Heard at the gym last week Fights are set for January 23rd. at BHS

Since: Sep 09

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 19, 2009
Bishop

Holmesville, OH

#8 Dec 20, 2009
Fighter wrote:
Heard at the gym last week Fights are set for January 23rd. at BHS
I'm almost certain that's the date Scott gave me too.
Sleeves

Frisco, TX

#9 Dec 20, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
http://www.toddweeksmovies.com /
Todd Weeks rocks the fat ass, the guy rules!
Match Ups

Kansas City, MO

#10 Dec 21, 2009
Does anyone know who will be fighting in January?
Soylent Green

Wapakoneta, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2009
Call me crazy... But I've followed Topix for a while now and am surprised by someone. Bishop, your the man of love and your excited about some prideful bloodfest between your fellow man. Seems hypocritical to say the least. I'm not trying to humiliate you, but this violence you love to watch and participate in is far from the message you preach. That's why these religions discussions are such a joke and a turn off. If your going to preach it then you need to live it.
Match Ups

Kansas City, MO

#12 Dec 21, 2009
MMA is a sport like Football and other contact athletic events. Just because someone is religous does not mean they can't enjoy contact sports!!
Bishop

Holmesville, OH

#13 Dec 21, 2009
Soylent Green wrote:
Bishop, your the man of love and your excited about some prideful bloodfest between your fellow man. Seems hypocritical to say the least. I'm not trying to humiliate you, but this violence you love to watch and participate in is far from the message you preach. If your going to preach it then you need to live it.
Questioning the sincerity of a person's faith Jesus Christ for salvation because they like a sport such as MMA or football is Hypocritical in itself. Do you question the sincerity of a Pro football player who thanks God after a game in which he knocks another player out or injures him? Of course not! You did this just to start an argument. Have a good day.
sugar glitter

Lancaster, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2009
Soylent Green wrote:
Call me crazy... But I've followed Topix for a while now and am surprised by someone. Bishop, your the man of love and your excited about some prideful bloodfest between your fellow man. Seems hypocritical to say the least. I'm not trying to humiliate you, but this violence you love to watch and participate in is far from the message you preach. That's why these religions discussions are such a joke and a turn off. If your going to preach it then you need to live it.
I so agree with you, but if you follow bishop thru topix, you will see he talks out of both sides of his mouth. There is nothing stable about his ways of thinking. All you have to do is sit back and watch .
Soylent Green

Wapakoneta, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2009
No, your wrong. I do question that athlete. God could careless about sports. It's all in vain. Do I enjoy some? Yes. I have to laugh or puke when I hear these people thanking God. Think reasonably. Why would God have blessed his/her team and not the other? Does God have hatred towards the other team since they lost? I mean if that were the case would not the same teams win year after year? God doesn't care. I can see an athlete thanking the Lord for his mercy that he was not injured in his performance. To think that God has given the gift of winning for his team is a joke. By the way Cleveland may give evidence to the question of whether God has anger towards some teams. LOL. God cares nothing about these vain activities. If so, would not Notre Dame have the NCAA Title every year? Or have the Catholics raised His ire?
Bishop Bro

Holmesville, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2009
Soylent Green wrote:
You’re crazy!!LOL He never said he was a participant. Here you are trying to start a fight with him, so who’s the hypocrite? You are!! Why do you come on here to get turned on anyways? Sounds sad and pathetic to me. Get a life and stop trying to start trouble.
Bishop

Holmesville, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2009
sugar glitter wrote:
<quoted text>
I so agree with you, but if you follow bishop thru topix, you will see he talks out of both sides of his mouth. There is nothing stable about his ways of thinking.
Prove it!! you're a Liar!!
one day I will register

East Liberty, OH

#18 Dec 21, 2009
Well, there goes the "peace on earth, good will toward men" thing...
Soylent Green

Wapakoneta, OH

#19 Dec 21, 2009
A fan is a participant. Like a student normally participates in school, but doesn't teach. LOL. In this case he must not learn either. You could participate in Pro Wrestling with that split peronality thing. Kind of reminds me of Brother Love and ManKind.
Bishop Bro

Holmesville, OH

#20 Dec 21, 2009
Your such a good christian. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 41 min Mein Trumpf 864
More Good News for the Left 42 min Mein Trumpf 26
America Is NOT A ‘Christian Nation 45 min Mein Trumpf 46
deer hunt 1 hr Clayman Rolsteen 1
Life Lesson's! 1 hr CALM STILL VOICE 361
Ugly Old Women at Bellefontaine American Legion... (Dec '14) Wed Tim 43
Amish,Do we need em '? Tue thud333 12

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance