Son arrested for abusse of father
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#44 Sep 15, 2012
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need some therapy.
Now - you know I don't have any money. You gonna try and declare me incompetent too?? How much of your daddy's money did you use to pay your attorney dear????
Breaking News

Wilmington, OH

#45 Sep 15, 2012
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
You could hardly call this problem fixed.
I would be curious to know who exactly called the squad, who, if someone other than James, found the Father to be unconscious but still breathing and where exactly Mr. Miller is now. Still in the hospital? Surely they wouldn't send send him back to that house if it was in such a neglected state and leave him there totally alone.
Did the Humane Society jump right on those eighteen cats and are trying to find them good homes? Maybe Alison will take those animals home for free too.
Same curiousity got me. Report says james called at 6:27 am which is strange becuase he never gets up before 11:30 unless he was doing his drugs into the wee hours of the morning that day.

then the next call came at 7:15 from Kevin White, never heard of him.

Says at that time james was walking around with a handgun most of the time.

What is the most disturbing of all if the authorities had honored those two peoples legal documents and professional credentialed psyhcological doctors and the laws of our state and given the trusted daughter the guardianship so despearately needed in the beginning when the Mother was taken none of this would have happened to Clair.

When it is all said and done the government let Clair remain in this abuse. And the worst offenders are Steve Fansler and Nancy. Both of them watched this and knew it was happening and said NOTHING while the daughter was running around beating down doors of the authority depts for help and they did NOTHING.....Absoultely nothing. IT can be proven that the two mentioned above were fully aware of this. and now that idiot judge just did the nasty and gave control of Clair to fansler who has been an accomplice to james. Clair says what you tell him too and that is all. Outside of that he doesn't and can't talk.

Bill Goslee & Police Dept - I want to know are you going to be charging Fansler and Nancy as an accomplice to the assault, abuse and exploitation on Clair when this did NOT have to happen but they saw it, knew it, let it continue and did NOT report it???????
Or are you going to let them walk free?

And yes I want an answer through topix so all the public can read it.
Breaking News

Wilmington, OH

#46 Sep 15, 2012
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
You could hardly call this problem fixed.
I would be curious to know who exactly called the squad, who, if someone other than James, found the Father to be unconscious but still breathing and where exactly Mr. Miller is now. Still in the hospital? Surely they wouldn't send send him back to that house if it was in such a neglected state and leave him there totally alone.
Did the Humane Society jump right on those eighteen cats and are trying to find them good homes? Maybe Alison will take those animals home for free too.
When I was told about this I immediately ask "was he laying unconscience at the bottom of the stairs"? That I dont have the answer too yet.
Grandma Adams

Galena, OH

#47 Sep 15, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to stick you in a mental ward ya old witch. I see nothing entertaining concerning abuse of the elderly. Maybe someone can turn Rosanna onto you. You got any money??? She'll be right there!
Nope. I'm poor as a church mouse. All I got are the rags on my back and the air that I breathe. I have to post to Topix from the public pooters at the libary while cleaning tables, shelves and bathroom stalls. Who's Kathy? If you're Nancy, the other one is Rosanna and the youngest daughter is dead, How does this Kathy fit in the lineup?
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Sep 15, 2012
Grandma Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I'm poor as a church mouse. All I got are the rags on my back and the air that I breathe. I have to post to Topix from the public pooters at the libary while cleaning tables, shelves and bathroom stalls.
Oh boy! Rosanna is gonna luuuuuuuv YOU! That's the song and dance Rosanna's momma always told her children and the world!!!! You got money honey!!!! Watch your doors!!!!!!
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#49 Sep 15, 2012
Grandma Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
How does this Kathy fit in the lineup?
Just as stupid as Rosanna.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#50 Sep 15, 2012
ur snot exactly no madaline allbright neither.....Baby!

no charge
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#51 Sep 16, 2012
animal control wrote:
ur snot exactly no madaline allbright neither.....Baby!
no charge
The Deocrats should have run Madeline Allbright for President in 2008. They'd be uncontested today. She had this belief she was ineligible for Presidencial office because she was born in Eastern Europe. That was before the relaxed standards went into effect. Madeline has forgotten more about foreign affairs than Barrack or Mitt combined will ever know.
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#52 Sep 16, 2012
"Madeline Allbright" = Madeleine Albright (maiden name Marie Jana Korbelova, born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in 1937
Sister Sledge

Bellefontaine, OH

#53 Sep 16, 2012
Breaking News wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that was supposed to read We did NOT kill our mothers....
freudian slip, no doubt
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#54 Sep 16, 2012
Is it normal for attorneys to go into all of their client's homes and inspect? That is purty dumb...My attorney has never invaded my privacy. Maybe he should come and count my cats. LOL (rolls eyes)
no entitlements

Marion, OH

#55 Sep 16, 2012
Grandpa Jones wrote:
Is it normal for attorneys to go into all of their client's homes and inspect? That is purty dumb...My attorney has never invaded my privacy. Maybe he should come and count my cats. LOL (rolls eyes)
No it's not typical for an attorney to go into a client's home. I went to a lawyer for my will once. I did not give permission to search my premises.

I'm sure Mr. Fansler's wife will go in and clean up all the cat shit that the kids should have been doing. I hope she takes a body guard to protect her from SOME of the psychos in the family. I would bet she will take him good meals too.
Questioning

Bellefontaine, OH

#56 Sep 16, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Now - you know I don't have any money. You gonna try and declare me incompetent too?? How much of your daddy's money did you use to pay your attorney dear????
Sorry that I'm not who you think I am and I am definitely not your dear. Nope, no money to be had as my Mother is still alive. And yes, at this point I would think of you as imcompetent. Therapy is available through many agencies that would cost you little or no money,or you could call your church and talk to a minister who could try to help you figure out whether you want to be set apart from this family and make yourself a better person, or if you want to remain a hanger-on who continues to show their true colors.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#57 Sep 16, 2012
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, at this point I would think of you as imcompetent.
Get your dictionary out and look up that big word you used. Obviously, you need more education in the English language and plenty more on the constitution of the United States of America. Of course, maybe you are an illegal alien and you have an excuse for your lack of knowledge of the aforementioned issues.
Questioning

Bellefontaine, OH

#58 Sep 17, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your dictionary out and look up that big word you used. Obviously, you need more education in the English language and plenty more on the constitution of the United States of America. Of course, maybe you are an illegal alien and you have an excuse for your lack of knowledge of the aforementioned issues.
Excuse me that my typing is not perfect. I'll just go back to my good relationship with my parents and not worry about you any further. Obviously you wish to continue to be a hanger-on and don't want to better yourself. Bye now!
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#59 Sep 17, 2012
So, where are father and son now? Son still in jail? Sisters there, too?
Chatterbox

Bellefontaine, OH

#60 Sep 17, 2012
James is still in jail according to the Logan County website. The sisters are too busy fighting on Topix to seem to care about what is happening with their Father.

Another poster has wondered where Mr. Miller is. Wherever that might be, I hope whomever is caring for him is doing a better job than his children did.
Grandma Adams

Marengo, OH

#61 Sep 17, 2012
So how many sisters are/were there? What are their names?
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Sep 17, 2012
Chatterbox wrote:
James is still in jail according to the Logan County website. The sisters are too busy fighting on Topix to seem to care about what is happening with their Father.
Well - ole chatter gossip monger from Hades -- it has been said before -- Mr. Miller is fine and safe. Leave him alone now and SHUT UP!
Chatterbox

Bellefontaine, OH

#64 Sep 18, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - ole chatter gossip monger from Hades -- it has been said before -- Mr. Miller is fine and safe. Leave him alone now and SHUT UP!
If you know that Mr Miller is fine and safe, why don't you tell us where he is. The general public would just like to know that his only option wasn't going back to the cat infested house. Or is that where he is and you couldn't be bothered to go and clean up for your own Father?

And in case you still don't get it, this will keep you at the top of the forum where your show of stupidity abounds. Hades is full of idiots and you're going to enjoy it there, wear summer clothes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkland Florida school shooting 1 hr Mein Trumpf 35
Cowardly Sheriffs in Florida hid behind cars as... 4 hr Cops n kids 1
Pervert Teacher JOSH CORE Still around our kids (Mar '12) 4 hr Cops n kids 29
Drugs at school 9 hr did her myself 5
Poll Will Josh Core be criminaly charged?? (Mar '12) 10 hr Jon Snout 63
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 11 hr caiaphas 2,336
Where do you stand on Border Wall, Chain Migrat... 11 hr caiaphas 61

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance