Comments
221 - 240 of 275 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2013
Yireh

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Oct 8, 2012
 
Oh yes, Rosanna has all of Grandpa Tracy's gold coins. So much for investing all of your loose cash in coins, stamps, knives and guns. First paracite grabs it all.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Oct 8, 2012
 
Yireh wrote:
Oh yes, Rosanna has all of Grandpa Tracy's gold coins. So much for investing all of your loose cash in coins, stamps, knives and guns. First paracite grabs it all.
Aaahhhh but she used some of those gold coins and $100.00 bills to frame her brother as if he didn't do enough on his on. Remember, it was Ann Tracy Miller who stole them first from her father's house. Rosanna just continued the family tradition.

Don't bother posting an attorney's name here, on second thought. Rosanna would get to him first and use Nancy's name as she did at the Campbell house. She made such a huge mess, for awhile Nancy could not even visit her father and she was the only child allowed.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Oct 8, 2012
 
him or her, I should say. There are very good female attorneys.
whatever

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Oct 8, 2012
 
Like sands through the hourglass...
Yireh

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Oct 8, 2012
 
Our your shure tye pluril our knot attornies' Goof Greif?
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Oct 8, 2012
 
Yireh wrote:
Our your shure tye pluril our knot attornies' Goof Greif?
The REAL Yireh always hailed from Mansfield, Rosanna.
Yireh

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Oct 8, 2012
 
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL Yireh always hailed from Mansfield, Rosanna.
The REAL Yireh uses a proxy server to masque her identity, just as you do, Nancy.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Oct 8, 2012
 
Yireh wrote:
<quoted text>
The REAL Yireh uses a proxy server to masque her identity, just as you do, Nancy.
Trust me - if I was your sister - you wouldn't be living free.
Tulip

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Oct 8, 2012
 
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you got a name to fit you EnglishMajor. The plural would be its' and buts'. Correct me if I'm wrong Yireh. You really impressed me!!!!
Also, Tulip; there are NO "people" in Heaven. We will be spirits/souls there.
Sorry, I'm not English Major, just adding my rhyme for fun. This thread needs a real chuckle or two with all the drama you keep dragging up.

As for Heaven, I am completely free to believe what I wish, as are you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Just out of curiosity, because I don't know any of the party's involved in this horror story, but.. IF....and I say IF there was one of the Miller children who could be trusted to tell the truth, the entire truth so help you God.....which one would it be?
And do you all get together for holidays and special events? Is a decent word spoken when you do get together???
Again, I am just curious!! I can't imagine a family outing each other on Topix of all places and talking to and about each other this way, it is just more than I can wrap my head around!!
Miss Toot

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aunty Acid wrote:
Just out of curiosity, because I don't know any of the party's involved in this horror story, but.. IF....and I say IF there was one of the Miller children who could be trusted to tell the truth, the entire truth so help you God.....which one would it be?
And do you all get together for holidays and special events? Is a decent word spoken when you do get together???
Again, I am just curious!! I can't imagine a family outing each other on Topix of all places and talking to and about each other this way, it is just more than I can wrap my head around!!
Can you imagine their Thanksgiving meals? Arsenic pumpkin pie and chocolate covered cat turds. All the cussing you can imagine. Arm wrestling over the keys to the safe. They probably play cowboys and indians and cops and robbers. They shoould be ashamed.
Abusers best friends

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Read on BEFORE opening drop box for photos and police reports.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pji0jao3gckpu8q/G0...
The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!
The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!
This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???

Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and ALL STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)
THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS

Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)

Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD

State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)
ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S... -
Abuse/Elder-Abuse-Commission-M inutes/4-23-12-Elder-Abuse-Com mission-Minutes

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...

SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)

Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)

Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch

What excuse will they give now?????
Yireh

North Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Oct 8, 2012
 
What is a Mandatory Reporter? One of our interlocutors keeps using that expression as if it meanns something special.

When civil rights are denied or blocked by local or state authorities and not upheld by state courts, the customary redress is to file in federal court. Have you contacted the FBI and filed in a federal court yet?
Information booth

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Oct 8, 2012
 
Yireh wrote:
What is a Mandatory Reporter? One of our interlocutors keeps using that expression as if it meanns something special.
When civil rights are denied or blocked by local or state authorities and not upheld by state courts, the customary redress is to file in federal court. Have you contacted the FBI and filed in a federal court yet?
ORC 5101.60 & 61
http://www.rainn.org/public-policy/legal-reso...

And the people on that list knew full well Clair was being abused. don't let them tell you differently. They would be lying. LC APS Pierson and Brady knew exactly what james was doing and up too. So did law enforcment and prosecutor Stoltzfus and anybody else on that list. not saying there weren't a few who woudln't have done something but they have to stay in line. Remember Kunze??????? And then add a judge, a prosecutor, any good ones are SOL....

logan county should be ashamed they have these kind of people in office. This happened all because they had their eyes on the prize and that was for those two peoples estate who they think owe them and it is theirs just like the abuser and suspect Clair was abused while the family tried to stop this. In the end he will die in that home and alone from his family he loved and who loved him and angered because of the lies told to him. and his grave will end up looking just like this
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/bellefontai...
thanks to the theives of Logan County.

I think the family is working on the second issue. You have the government, then you have the people. Trust me they do NOT intermingle. Why should the people have to go to these links to get justice from the people who are supposed to serve them? Instead they are tyrants?
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Oct 8, 2012
 
Information booth wrote:
<quoted text>
ORC 5101.60 & 61
http://www.rainn.org/public-policy/legal-reso...
And the people on that list knew full well Clair was being abused. don't let them tell you differently. They would be lying. LC APS Pierson and Brady knew exactly what james was doing and up too. So did law enforcment and prosecutor Stoltzfus and anybody else on that list. not saying there weren't a few who woudln't have done something but they have to stay in line. Remember Kunze??????? And then add a judge, a prosecutor, any good ones are SOL....
logan county should be ashamed they have these kind of people in office. This happened all because they had their eyes on the prize and that was for those two peoples estate who they think owe them and it is theirs just like the abuser and suspect Clair was abused while the family tried to stop this. In the end he will die in that home and alone from his family he loved and who loved him and angered because of the lies told to him. and his grave will end up looking just like this
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/bellefontai...
thanks to the theives of Logan County.
I think the family is working on the second issue. You have the government, then you have the people. Trust me they do NOT intermingle. Why should the people have to go to these links to get justice from the people who are supposed to serve them? Instead they are tyrants?
Why does Ann Miller deserve a head stone when she was so greedy that she didn't even spend the money for her still born/full term daughter's headstone?? Your father TOLD you she would not get a headstone until you returned ALL the money and you did NOT return all the money. End of story.

If there is any "family" working on the Federal issue - it is ONLY Rosanna Miller and her civil rights have NOT been violated. Geez - does that mean you are going to drag your father and remaining siblings through Federal court now? LOL -- Don't EVER think the US Supreme Court will hear you either.
Yireh

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Oct 9, 2012
 
If Rosanna is so dysinformed as to believe her or her mother's rights are being violated, someone at the FBI or US Justice Department will sit her down and explain how she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. The basic facts have to be pretty obvious to any legal professional, whether state or federal. And you, Good Grief, are not helping things either by being cute and playing for an audience. Stop trying to see your sister in everyone who posts or asks a reasonable question. Lay out what cards you have and fold. You are not going to win or lose any cases on Topix 43311.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Oct 9, 2012
 
Abusers best friends wrote:
Read on BEFORE opening drop box for photos and police reports.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pji0jao3gckpu8q/G0...
The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!
The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!
This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???
Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and ALL STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)
THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS
Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)
Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD
State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)
ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S... -
Abuse/Elder-Abuse-Commission-M inutes/4-23-12-Elder-Abuse-Com mission-Minutes
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...
SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)
Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)
Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch
What excuse will they give now?????
Wow, all of these people are abusers and accomplices? You are the ONLY right one? Why don't you hold one of these offices, if you are so smart? Paranoia will destroy ya!!!
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Oct 9, 2012
 
Abusers best friends wrote:
Read on BEFORE opening drop box for photos and police reports.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pji0jao3gckpu8q/G0...
The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!
The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!
This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???
Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and ALL STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)
THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS
Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)
Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD
State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)
ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S... -
Abuse/Elder-Abuse-Commission-M inutes/4-23-12-Elder-Abuse-Com mission-Minutes
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...
SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)
Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)
Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch
What excuse will they give now?????
Paranoia wil destroy ya, oh self-righteous one!! I personally know 90% of the people you are blaspheming and you are DEAD wrong.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Oct 9, 2012
 
Yireh wrote:
If Rosanna is so dysinformed as to believe her or her mother's rights are being violated, someone at the FBI or US Justice Department will sit her down and explain how she doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. The basic facts have to be pretty obvious to any legal professional, whether state or federal. And you, Good Grief, are not helping things either by being cute and playing for an audience. Stop trying to see your sister in everyone who posts or asks a reasonable question. Lay out what cards you have and fold. You are not going to win or lose any cases on Topix 43311.
You just don't get it - I'm not Nancy. The only one who has had to fold in this card game is Rosanna - over and over and over. 2 of your posts have been questionable due to your spelling and toxic accussations.

She doesn't need any help in continuing this card game from anyone. If she wants to file for her civil rights -- she will need witnesses. The only witnesses she has are the ones she claims to be abusers. As long as she doesn't include or contact any family members -- let her go at it. Maybe she'll kill herself from stress and do the world a favor.

BTW - don't bring my looks into this - not my fault what I look like - blame my parents.
Still Waiting

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Oct 14, 2012
 
Are these accomplices going to be charged as accessories or are they going to escape because they have immunity and above the law? Read on BEFORE opening drop box for photos and police reports.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pji0jao3gckpu8q/G0...

The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!

The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!

This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???

Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and ALL STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)

THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS

Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)

Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD

State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)

ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...

SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)

Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)

Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch
hOTHEAD uGLY

What excuse will they give now?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Bellefontaine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellefontaine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellefontaine
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••