Son arrested for abusse of father

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2012
James Miller arrested for abusing his father!!! Maybe there is something to all the allegations against the son!!

https://examiner.org/index.php...

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Creepy
Hooter

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Pretty sad that the Father is so afraid he won't press any charges. I hope the State steps up and does it for him, I wonder what they do to geriatric abusers in jail!!
probably

Sidney, OH

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Let's not jumb the gun here. Charges were brought forth, he has not been convicted of abuse...yet. There is obvious neglect but the wheels of justice do have to turn.

Let's hope the authorities do their job this time. Protect this man from his so called loved ones.
me no like

Harrod, OH

#5 Sep 12, 2012
yo ppl are nuts over the Millers

i bet your lives are perfect
Why

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Sep 12, 2012
me no like wrote:
yo ppl are nuts over the Millers
i bet your lives are perfect
Why don't you go to the Urbana thread and worry about them? I suppose since nothing ever happens there you need to cruise the threads for something to do? WAIT! Did they not have that grisly murder/dismemberment thing going on down there?
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Sep 12, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go to the Urbana thread and worry about them? I suppose since nothing ever happens there you need to cruise the threads for something to do? WAIT! Did they not have that grisly murder/dismemberment thing going on down there?
Where have you been, Rip Van Winkle? Of course, they have that taken care of. Bunch of crazies, not hard to fugure that one out. Now, back to the Millers, How many murders er, suicides have taken place in that family? Killers on the loose.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2012
probably wrote:
Let's not jumb the gun here. Charges were brought forth, he has not been convicted of abuse...yet. There is obvious neglect but the wheels of justice do have to turn.
Let's hope the authorities do their job this time. Protect this man from his so called loved ones.
I said he was arrested for it, not convicted and hung by his nuts, but this is one crazy family!!! But after reading this, then maybe....just MAYBE, there is something to the stuff that the sister has been trying to tell everyone with ears. If anyone ever treated my parents like this poor man has/is being treated I would do the same thing that the "crazy" sister has been doing! Maybe we judged her just a little to quickly and a little to harshly!!
Have you ever had cat $hit on your feet or in your hair? I have had it on my shoes and it is disgusting, now imagine that disgust caking in your hair....someone needs to take charge and help this poor man.
Good luck to the father and praying that his health and wellness eventually become the main concern of the powers that be!!
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Aunty Acid wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he was arrested for it, not convicted and hung by his nuts, but this is one crazy family!!! But after reading this, then maybe....just MAYBE, there is something to the stuff that the sister has been trying to tell everyone with ears. If anyone ever treated my parents like this poor man has/is being treated I would do the same thing that the "crazy" sister has been doing! Maybe we judged her just a little to quickly and a little to harshly!!
Have you ever had cat $hit on your feet or in your hair? I have had it on my shoes and it is disgusting, now imagine that disgust caking in your hair....someone needs to take charge and help this poor man.
Good luck to the father and praying that his health and wellness eventually become the main concern of the powers that be!!
Hey -- back off! It was the stupid elder daughter whose only concern was the money like her mother. Rosanna put her father in this position for elder abuse from another child. Don't you people get it??? A child is nothing but an enpty slate to write on. Elizabeth Ann Tracey Miller wrote clearly on their slates! Most of the children are abusers.
Livid Gawd

Versailles, OH

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey -- back off! It was the stupid elder daughter whose only concern was the money like her mother. Rosanna put her father in this position for elder abuse from another child. Don't you people get it??? A child is nothing but an enpty slate to write on. Elizabeth Ann Tracey Miller wrote clearly on their slates! Most of the children are abusers.
Now we hear from the stupid younger daughter (under how many different Topix names?!). I don't think there is a good or truly smart one in the lot. Lock them all up in the same looney bin, plaster it over and throw away the key.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Livid Gawd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we hear from the stupid younger daughter (under how many different Topix names?!). I don't think there is a good or truly smart one in the lot. Lock them all up in the same looney bin, plaster it over and throw away the key.
ROFLMAO! The younger daughter is in heaven. I don't think you are truly smart or intellegent enough to follow this story -- shut up!
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! The younger daughter is in heaven. I don't think you are truly smart or intellegent enough to follow this story -- shut up!
Well at least she is dead....
Moldylocks

Bluffton, OH

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
There were three daughters: one in her mid sixties is the eldest, Rosanna. Then comes a slightly younger one, Nancy. After that comes the youngest girl, Kathy. Finally comes Baby James, age 44. Do you understand the terms elder, younger and youngest now?
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Where was Claire Ellen Miller Anderson Cathey in this line-up?
Benjamin

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Grandpa Jones wrote:
Where was Claire Ellen Miller Anderson Cathey in this line-up?
She was usually too drunk to be worried about where to be in this line-up.
Moldylocks

Mount Gilead, OH

#18 Sep 13, 2012
Yes I guess the third daughter was actually named Ellen Claire MIller (married names Anderson and Cathey). Mea culpa for mixing them up. She was still the youngest not the younger daughter.

Here Rosanna sets the tone: "Ps. Mom never wanted to talk about dirty laundry either but that is what got her killed. Think about it - abused women keep silent and where do they end up? Should we talk about it or not? Isn't that a paradox we are sending? We don't live in the era we used to live. Take care not sure if I will be on here after this." ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine... )
Lots of good reading on that page in the posts that follow. What did Ellen Claire die of? Will Rosanna or Nancy let us know?
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Moldylocks wrote:
Yes I guess the third daughter was actually named Ellen Claire MIller (married names Anderson and Cathey). Mea culpa for mixing them up. She was still the youngest not the younger daughter.
Here Rosanna sets the tone: "Ps. Mom never wanted to talk about dirty laundry either but that is what got her killed. Think about it - abused women keep silent and where do they end up? Should we talk about it or not? Isn't that a paradox we are sending? We don't live in the era we used to live. Take care not sure if I will be on here after this." ( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine... )
Lots of good reading on that page in the posts that follow. What did Ellen Claire die of? Will Rosanna or Nancy let us know?
A blow to the head, I guess she fell down.....
interesting

Sidney, OH

#20 Sep 13, 2012
a lot of falling down and dying in that family. Didn't Ellen Claire's husband and son commit suicide as well?
Moldylocks

Mount Gilead, OH

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>A blow to the head, I guess she fell down.....
Ellen the youngest daughter fell down and broke her crown too? Or do you mean the mother?
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Sep 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
a lot of falling down and dying in that family. Didn't Ellen Claire's husband and son commit suicide as well?
Yeh, all in the same camper, same way. Depression?? Ted's 2 sons, go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEMOCRAT PARTY is REACHING OUT to CONSERVATIVES 1 min Flip Flopper 2
Jon Stewart Will be Missed..... 1 min magictrix 1
What?! Bill Cosby a rapist? (Nov '14) 1 min magictrix 78
msnbc struggles to become a news outlet 33 min DON W SOUTH 1
The Koch brothers vs. Trump 40 min Ironbutterfly 1
American Medical Association: Obamacare Is A HU... 53 min Ironbutterfly 3
Why Does God Only Talk To Crazy Criminal Republ... 1 hr Ironbutterfly 9
Poll should those who never owned slaves pay those w... 2 hr Tas 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance