Colbridge Formerly Charter Cable

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
allthegoodnamesa retaken

Galena, OH

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Is anyone else's cable not working today? It has been down for about 2 hours & the 2 big games are coming on. There will be irate people if they don't get it fixed soon.
allthegoodnamesa retaken

Galena, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Cobridge, not Colbridge.
Carp Car Tunnel

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Is you cable still out? Mine's working.
Bellefontaine Forum

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jan 23, 2011
Our cable has not had any service interruption, but our internet is slow like it has been for a few weeks.

“ Sp Olympic ass wiping Champ.”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2011
get a satelite you tards . cable sucks wee we juice throufgh a straw .
KrisC

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2011
When is this company going to get modern and have DVR capability. WAY BEHIND!
beach lover

Madisonville, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2011
KrisC wrote:
When is this company going to get modern and have DVR capability. WAY BEHIND!
CoBridge is launching DVR and 30+ more HD channels later this month. All equipment is in place, just getting the final product ready for launch. They will be launching phone service in April & have already put hundreds of thousands of dollars into our cable system the last couple of months. Charter never wanted to upgrade us, CoBridge is stepping up & pouring money into Bellefontaine's cable system....finally!!
patience

Cleveland, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2011
I am highly frustrated that I cannot call them. Have tried repeatedly, wait on hold for great lenghts of time. Finally left my number and a message twice but not a single return call. I would switch companies but there are no options as we left Dish to move to cable.
read this

Cleveland, TN

#9 Feb 5, 2011
um yeah, so like where are you getting the info that they are doing all of this stuff? because despite the fact that you spend 30 minutes waiting to talk to them, i spoke with them yesterday and even asked about the upgrades and the phone, they told me straight out that it will be at least 6 months before they do anything to change the actual line up here locally and add to the services, phone is at least 9 months to a year or more out. actually that is the best case, that would be the earliest that it may be available. could be even longer.( I spoke with 3 different supervisors yesterday)

Since: Jul 09

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Feb 7, 2011
.... sucks worse than Charter!(This WAS a finish the sentence topic, right?)
JUST WONDERING

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2011
Cancelled my service today. Got the DISH yesterday...love it....and MUCH CHEAPER!! Cobridge raised my bill 60.00 in one month!!! Said they didn't do deals like Charter did on their bundles...so long Cobridge!!

“Abolish political parties!”

Since: Aug 10

Bellefontaine, Ohio

#12 Feb 11, 2011
Any company that won't answer (or return) a phone call yet still has the nerve to expect customers to remain loyal is kidding itself. I think I may have to make the switch. The Dollar Man is less than impressed by Cobridge's commitment to customer service. It is, apparently, nonexistent.
Heather

Sherwood, AR

#13 Mar 19, 2011
allthegoodnamesaretaken wrote:
Cobridge, not Colbridge.
Yea mine isnt working either. i have had nothing but trouble with mind since they switched and it pisses me off
Heather

Sherwood, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2011
Bellefontaine Forum wrote:
Our cable has not had any service interruption, but our internet is slow like it has been for a few weeks.
Mine is still out and I cant find there number.. Anyone have it?
paid for

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2011
They are a new upstart company. Trust me things take time to "cut over". When I got my cable internet a few months ago, Charter was still doing the provisioning. Cause cobridge had not gotten it all switched over.

Last time I called them I was given the choice to wait on hold or be called back - which I like
Kid Rock

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Time Warner bought them Friday. Things are about to change again.
Westbound

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2011
Kid Rock wrote:
Time Warner bought them Friday. Things are about to change again.
That's not what their technicians said when they were here on Saturday. They stated they are still arranging for more bandwidth and more hd channels.
From the inside

Mount Vernon, OH

#19 Mar 20, 2011
I have seen Cobridge linemen all over my neighborhood (NE Bellefontaine) the last two days. They seemed to be hitting every pole, like it was an universal upgrade, but I didn't see any bails of wire like they were running new line. Makes me wonder.

I'm inclined to switch to their internet (cheap) but am holding off until I hear better things about their reliability.
Kid Rock

Mount Vernon, OH

#20 Mar 20, 2011
Westbound wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what their technicians said when they were here on Saturday. They stated they are still arranging for more bandwidth and more hd channels.
Trust me, it's a done deal.

“Abolish political parties!”

Since: Aug 10

Bellefontaine, Ohio

#21 Mar 21, 2011
At least Cobridge has DVR's now available for Bellefontaine customers. About time!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddy Gray tried to injure himself 3 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 55
tea people tell us army colonel obama is invad... 6 hr magictrix 4
Obama Bone Head Decision Boners [Results Matter] (Aug '14) 6 hr magictrix 252
Fox News Station Posts Fake Baltimore Riot Phot... 6 hr USN Atheist 4
FEMA and CIA Provided Arson Material To Burn B... 8 hr Flip Flopper 7
Yellowstone Park Volcano Ready To Blow 8 hr GBA-freedom 6
Private Investigator 10 hr Nick Khruschev 3
More from around the web

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE