ben logan football coach

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Oct 20, 2008
 
Hopefully at this point Bulldozer man you have realized that your thoughts and your opinions are not welcomed by the majority of the Ben Logan community! We ALL want our teams to do well and yes we would like our teams to WIN but that is not the most important issue here.

Your comments about the coaches and the students are un-welcomed as we the parents have children out there on the field trying just as hard as your child but the difference is we don't make comments about other children because we think our child or children are better than everyone elses.

Your child plays hard and you take away from that every time you imply or bash someone elses child or the coaches.

If you want to do something for the team or the kids, support them win or lose because up until now you haven't! I know you will say you are but you really haven't Our kids and coaches are reading this crap and IF your are a parent who cares about his child then don't you think you need to stop just because if you keep going it will get back to your child and he will begin to pay for YOUR mistakes and NO parents ever wants that!

If this site has done nothing but to show you that we parents at Ben Logan support our coaches and our kids 100% and that comments from people like you are unwanted then you need to take a step back and examine yourself and what you have done and created.

I just want to say this to all the other parents, THANK YOU! I think we have shown our support for our school and our children and the most important thing we can do is encourage our kids to do there best and to try as hard as they can and at the end of the day win or lose we love them and support them.

To coach Cotner (if you read this) we support you! I think your doing a great job and if you ever thought about what we are thinking, I hope this answers your questions!

Go Raiders!!!
parent of a raider

Goshen, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Oct 20, 2008
 
Very well said I couldnt agree more-as well as thanks to you all who have supported our raiders they are great,I do know alot of them have read this site,my son including as he just found out yesterday,a freind had told him about it,so he sat with 4 other firneds and read it,no one was pleased with what bulldozer,upset fan had to say,but when i asked him how he felt after all that he said it was pretty funny because they dont know anything and they dont know how to coach or lead a team if they cant even lead by example on here and support their child,my son wasnt worried at all about it because he is having fun,and his team mates as well,i think all the pos like you said shut bulldozer/upset fan down,nice post go raiders!we losve you and support you all no matter what.

Since: Oct 08

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Oct 20, 2008
 
I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT OUR KIDS ARE NOT TAKING THIS TO HEART AND THEY SEE THROUGH THIS!
I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR KIDS!
i am me

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Oct 20, 2008
 
i like me and i think that me should be playing but they didnt have enough weights in the weight room so they had to kick me off the team sorry bye
just a kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Oct 20, 2008
 
this is directed to you skynard.. um im not a little kid, im almost 18. But little kids might as well be able to post on here because thats what a few of you sound like! LITTLE KIDS! and im a very competitive person and i have NEVER been prepared to lose and believe me i know what the expectations are like when we get older. I was on varsity my sophomore year for volleyball, basketball, and softball and i KNOW what is expected and I am very much in touch with reality! and the only reason everything i said sounded good was because i was directing everything towards bulldozer man and his rude, uncalled for comments towards Jeremiah, who is good! so of course my comments are going to be good? the point is that its ridiculous that parents from the same community are bashing each others kids, obviously some of you have nothing else better to do? but i had to comment back to you to let you know i am in touch with reality and i know how sports are the longer we have played and the older we get!! and if you were in touch with reality you would know that NO ONE is prepared to lose or groomed to lose! and I AM DEFINATLY NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE!
skynard

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Oct 20, 2008
 
ben logan parent wrote:
Well I think this 17 year old child comes off far stronger and mature than you,she has a really good point,and she does live in the real world,she is telling you how it feels to be on the field and a court as a teenager with all the pressure,something you wouldnt understand there,
the only problem at ben logan are people such as yourself who have NO confidence in the team what so ever,sounds like you are the one who is prepared for them to lose not us who do have FAITH in them,this yong lady has not been groomed and prepared to lose,she gives her all in all she does,if you ask me she is one of the strongest vollyball players they have right now along with LC, BK, TR, AS, and a few others,she knows what she is talking about,so unless you have been there and i doubt you have BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
I did play. I know the pressures. And yes i agree that some of the pressures aren't fair. But.......... None of the pressures were forced on me. I CHOSE to do everything i did in school.

Losing breeds losers!!! Losing is contagious!!! The moment you decide that losing is acceptable, you are doomed to failure. At Ben Logan losing is acceptable.

I spent my entire life at Ben Logan, played football and baseball. My observation is that BL is so used to losing that it may take that next phenom or the next Lance Predmore before they even sniff a winning program.
BL Grad

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Oct 20, 2008
 
skynard wrote:
<quoted text>I did play. I know the pressures. And yes i agree that some of the pressures aren't fair. But.......... None of the pressures were forced on me. I CHOSE to do everything i did in school.
Losing breeds losers!!! Losing is contagious!!! The moment you decide that losing is acceptable, you are doomed to failure. At Ben Logan losing is acceptable.
I spent my entire life at Ben Logan, played football and baseball. My observation is that BL is so used to losing that it may take that next phenom or the next Lance Predmore before they even sniff a winning program.
Thats not a fair observation in my opinion. Like you, I spent my entire school career at Ben Logan. Was part of a very successful baseball program before graduating in 01. BL does not need 1 stud to turn the program around. They need Coach Cotner to stay, and the kids continuing to work hard with the support of ALL the faculty,parents,alumni,and fellow students.
Art

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Oct 20, 2008
 
Friday nights games will bring football season to an end for most teams. What an emotional time for the senior players and cheerleaders. Some will go on to play or cheer in college most will not. I would guess that almost all have played or cheered since their pee wee days. They should be congratulated on their hard work and dedication!
I hope we can all go to our schools games this Friday night and give the Seniors the respectful, supportive, appreciative send off they deserve!
Best of luck to all the county teams this Friday!
Again...Play hard, have fun, stay healthy!
1Chieftain

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Oct 20, 2008
 
skynard,

You know little about what you speak. Many of the fastpitch softball teams of the last 10-15 years have been outstanding. That is especially true of the 99,00,01 teams. The 2001 team was the highest placing team in school history with a State Final Four finish. The volleyball teams of 03,04,05 were exceptional squads making it to the Regional Final in 2005. The school has had several very talented baseball squads under Coach Rutan over the past ten years.

BL Grad, you had it right and stated your point very well.
Art

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Oct 20, 2008
 
It is time without question to end this thread.
PLEASE STOP IT NOW!!!!
skynard

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Oct 20, 2008
 
1Chieftain wrote:
skynard,
You know little about what you speak. Many of the fastpitch softball teams of the last 10-15 years have been outstanding. That is especially true of the 99,00,01 teams. The 2001 team was the highest placing team in school history with a State Final Four finish. The volleyball teams of 03,04,05 were exceptional squads making it to the Regional Final in 2005. The school has had several very talented baseball squads under Coach Rutan over the past ten years.
BL Grad, you had it right and stated your point very well.
You make a very weak arguement! Losing is the norm!
1 person

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Oct 20, 2008
 
Man Skynard you are not right,I cant belive you would say that about the BL Raiders,Losing DOES NOT breed LOSER's sometimes it makes ateam stronger-WOW did you have an all winning season in your football days and baseball dsays-I think not-you must be related to if not him himself bulldozer and upset fan,
skynard

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Oct 20, 2008
 
correction. 1993-94 was in fact an "all winning season". Do you remember that class? Quite a few wins back then, now i may be off one game here but i believe that class was 32-8 overall. Thats not bad. Losing most certainly breed losers. Even a good coach like cotner can't save this program.

Now you have to pick a side, either you think cotner is a bad coach or you think the kids are to blame or is it both?
just a kid2

Sullivan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Oct 20, 2008
 
so i just heard about this website today and i've been reading every comment left by ignorant parents. i've came to conclusion that an 18 year old kid is twice as smart as you,'bulldozer man', and very much more mature. do you seriously have anything better to do then bash your SONS football team? shouldn't you be supporting him AND his teammates? this is something i would find teenagers doing. posting stupid comments back n forth, it really is uncalled for. it's a blogging war!! i know jeremiah, in fact he is one of my good friends, he is trying his BEST out there, and having fun his senior year. come on, give him a break. give the team a break. they are just kids! be a parent for crying out loud. this is all just a bunch of BS! stop complaining and bashing your childs team. no need to be jealous, i'm sure your son is a great football player and tries just as hard as anyone else on the team. remember it's just a game! a great learning experience. you have no idea what it's like until you are in your childs shoes or the coaches! i would tell you to grow up, but it doesn't seem that would work.. since you are an adult already.

all you parents that are bashing ben logan, stop being jealous and ignorant. it makes you guys look like a holes.
and thanks to all the parents who are sticking up for our boys. they are a doing a great job this season and i love cheering for them every night, which i know you do as well.:)

see you all on friday and good luck boys!!
End It

Stanton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Oct 20, 2008
 
I have just now spent 2 hours reading this thread and quite honestly i have to say it is the most pathetic thing i have ever read in my life. You ppl are supposed to be adults, shouldnt you be out working, paying bills, spending time with your family or maybe, just MAYBE encouraging your children? To whomever it concerns WE are HIGH SCHOOL students and we play HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. Noone is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Its life get over it. The true definition of a team is one that sticks up for thier team and their coach no matter what they do or what is said about them. If they make a mistake the team helps pick them back up. If the team is behind them, then the player has nothing to worry about, especially WEAK MEANINGLESS POSTS from a bunch of middle aged fathers who know nothing about modern day football. All these coulda shoulda wouldas are annoying and none of us football players believe in anything you say. In fact we are making fun of you, laughing at what you have to say and will gladly do it to ur face bc you are a complete fool. The only opinions that matter to this team are that of the team and noone else. So as for all you that want to bash my team get over yourselfs bc we dont care what u have to say, like i said before were laughing at you. I stand proudly by team, my coach and one of my good friends and quarterback jeremiah and always will for we are all in this together. We win and lose as a team.. and forever we will be a team, no matter what some of u have to say. enough said.
1 person

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Oct 20, 2008
 
skynard wrote:
correction. 1993-94 was in fact an "all winning season". Do you remember that class? Quite a few wins back then, now i may be off one game here but i believe that class was 32-8 overall. Thats not bad. Losing most certainly breed losers. Even a good coach like cotner can't save this program.
Now you have to pick a side, either you think cotner is a bad coach or you think the kids are to blame or is it both?
Im gonna think NEITHER,Cotner is a good coach and the kids play as well as best they can-losing DOES NOT breed losers,the only thing it breeds is sorry people like yourself who strive off of it,Cotner needs to be in there longer to keep things going,baby steps,it will take awhile for him possible years to change this program around,he went into a very dismantled program from the start so give him some credit he has gotton the team on the right track,your NOT a true Raider if you dont have anything post to say you shouldnt say anything at all,we dont need people on her who feel so low in life they have to take it out on someone elses.
1 person

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Oct 20, 2008
 
opps I mean nice to post on here
1 person

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Oct 20, 2008
 
skynard wrote:
correction. 1993-94 was in fact an "all winning season". Do you remember that class? Quite a few wins back then, now i may be off one game here but i believe that class was 32-8 overall. Thats not bad. Losing most certainly breed losers. Even a good coach like cotner can't save this program.
Now you have to pick a side, either you think cotner is a bad coach or you think the kids are to blame or is it both?
No One to blame but people in the stands such as yourself.
ben loagn mom

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Oct 20, 2008
 
To End It~wow you brought tears to my eyes,very well said young man and thanks for your post outlook,we very much are proud of you all on and off the field,your a GREAT group of kids and im glad you all can get along,it is too bad parents are on here bashing other kids,im glad you all do not take this personel and can laugh it off,I know my son laughs at it too,I should not be posting on here either but ive never had anything bad to say im only sticking up for my son as well as the coaches and everyone else,I think this is a horrible site and the whole thing should be deleted,Good luck on Friday play make us proud and JUST HAVE FUN.its all about you guys!!!!!!!we support you in whatever you do-looking forward to the game friday because the REAL RAIDER fans will be cheering you all on.way to stick up for your team mates and coaches,you will ahve good values during your life as you are more mature on here than alot of the adults.
just a kid2

Sullivan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Oct 20, 2008
 
touche to 'end it' comment!

couldn't of said it better myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now

Search the Bellefontaine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawyers 1 hr Bernie Madoff 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr full frontal nudity 28,479
What is/was your favorite television drama? 3 hr Really r Really 5
The Tea Party...Friend or Foe 3 hr Really r Really 23
Some of Your Favorite Things 4 hr magictrix 30
Stacy Arthur (Jan '10) 4 hr someone whos curious 15
What was the last genuinely GOOD movie you watc... 4 hr George 5
My Confession to Topix 12 hr Really r Really 42
•••
•••
•••
Bellefontaine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellefontaine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellefontaine
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••