Teaparty dude kills and kidnaps

Teaparty dude kills and kidnaps

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

GBA

West Salem, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Anti govt dude in Alabama kills and kidnaps a boy. This guy believes the same stuff Don and Voice believe.

The guy was killed the other day by the FBI.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2013
GBA wrote:
Anti govt dude in Alabama kills and kidnaps a boy. This guy believes the same stuff Don and Voice believe.
I didn't hear anybody say he was a tea party dude....but he was an anti-government nut-job.

And it is just now making national headlines....luckily, we here at topix-43311 were kept up to date on the entire situation, as it unfolded, by Animal Control. Thanks, AC.

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

#3 Feb 5, 2013
GBA wrote:
Oh no.. the gubmint killed the anti gubmint dude..what he a regular on topix?
GBA

West Salem, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2013
"How not to stick it to the govt"... I hope Don and Voice learned a lesson from this. Maybe they will discuss this at the next Logan county teaparty meeting.

Don't expect your bunker to save you, Don. The fbi jumped right in there after throwing in a couple flash grenades.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2013
MIDLAND CITY, AL—Hours after an FBI raid freed him from the underground bunker where he had been held hostage for six days, 5-year-old Alabama boy Ethan told reporters that he already misses his fun, super-cool Bunker Grandpa.“Bunker Grandpa let me stay up all night and do whatever I want!” Ethan said Monday night, adding that he couldn’t wait to tell all his friends at school about getting to spend a week playing in an “awesome underground playhouse with [his] new best friend.”“He said I never had to go to school again, and as long as I was real quiet, he let me eat Skittles for dinner every night! I love Bunker Pop-Pop.” Ethan stated that the best part of the experience was when the 65-year-old kidnapper let him see a real gun “way up close.”
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 5, 2013
It's been on the National News since the very 1st day the guy shot the bus driver and took the kid. The guy wanted 2 kids but the bus driver said no and was shot. Details are not available but from what I heard - sounds like the dude committed suicide.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 5, 2013

This link was posted on another thread earlier.

The Alabama Hostage Crisis: the biggest story no one knew about and why it matters

http://blogs.suntimes.com/news/2013/02/the_al...

“Truth is Good Medicine that ”

Since: May 09

Points out the Lying Tongue

#8 Feb 5, 2013
magictrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't hear anybody say he was a tea party dude....but he was an anti-government nut-job.
And it is just now making national headlines....luckily, we here at topix-43311 were kept up to date on the entire situation, as it unfolded, by Animal Control. Thanks, AC.
The OP, is the fake GBA, and he's just being sarcastic and getting even at some of the anti-Obama threads people put up that have absolutely nothing to do with Obama and his supporters, such as Polster's "Is Obama a Plantation Master,' and that thread entitled, "Obama Supporter Kills Navy Seal at Texas..."

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP, is the fake GBA, and he's just being sarcastic and getting even at some of the anti-Obama threads people put up that have absolutely nothing to do with Obama and his supporters, such as Polster's "Is Obama a Plantation Master,' and that thread entitled, "Obama Supporter Kills Navy Seal at Texas..."
Thanks. I saw that he was the fake GBA....I just don't know why people have to try to incite trouble with threads such as this and the two you mentioned. I guess it has gone on here for a long time now, and we'll just have to live with it.

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#10 Feb 5, 2013
I am puzzled as to why and on whose order the situation was taken out of the hands of the local sheriff and turned over to the federal government. The traditional, legal and logical agency to handle hostage situations is either the local police department or the county sheriff. SWAT teams have existed in our country for decades. Most jurisdictions by now have their own highly trained crews. The few that don't normally call upon their own state's highway patrol or state police. Does anyone know why local control was usurped in this case? I could care less that an old man with dementia was put out of his misery, and I am glad the boy was rescued. It does bother me however that the wrong branch of government did the job. That is a disturbing trend indeed.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2013
MollyHigh wrote:
I am puzzled as to why and on whose order the situation was taken out of the hands of the local sheriff and turned over to the federal government. The traditional, legal and logical agency to handle hostage situations is either the local police department or the county sheriff. SWAT teams have existed in our country for decades. Most jurisdictions by now have their own highly trained crews. The few that don't normally call upon their own state's highway patrol or state police. Does anyone know why local control was usurped in this case? I could care less that an old man with dementia was put out of his misery, and I am glad the boy was rescued. It does bother me however that the wrong branch of government did the job. That is a disturbing trend indeed.
In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.

fbi.gov
Moldylocks

Centerburg, OH

#12 Feb 6, 2013
magictrix wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1932, Congress gave the FBI jurisdiction under the “Lindbergh Law” to immediately investigate any reported mysterious disappearance or kidnapping involving a child of “tender age”—usually 12 or younger. And just to be clear, before we get involved there does NOT have to be a ransom demand and the child does NOT have to cross state lines or be missing for 24 hours.
fbi.gov
Thanks on behalf of the General for performing his research for him. He's a little behind in the reading of modern and recent history (too busy being senile, deaf and 75% blind). He shorely do appreciate the assistance from you younguns. ;-}~~

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Moldylocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks on behalf of the General for performing his research for him. He's a little behind in the reading of modern and recent history (too busy being senile, deaf and 75% blind). He shorely do appreciate the assistance from you younguns. ;-}~~
Not a problem. Should the General need any further assistance, we'd be happy to help.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Apr 28, 2013
GBA

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Don bringing anti teaparty thread back to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Ben... 1 hr Flip Flopper 16
Just What Are an Individuals Constitutional Rig... 1 hr Flip Flopper 36
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 5 hr USN Atheist 134
Who Is Really Responsible for the Decline of th... 6 hr CALM STILL VOICE 22
The Puzzling Vilification of Hillary 11 hr CALM STILL VOICE 24
All Things Hillary (May '15) 11 hr Big Bertha 126
Here we go again, another slipery slope. 15 hr CALM STILL VOICE 15
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Mon Idk__ 400
More from around the web

Personal Finance