What is everybody's opinion on 12-21-12? I don't know what to think:/
Dpl

Marysville, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2012
we are shutting the power off for 5 minutes, to watch everybody flip out
observer

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2012
leap year started in 1582. the mayan calender end date is past already. order a pizza and have a beer ready friday night like usual.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Besides the practical view about the leap year.
The bible say that no “man” knows the hour or the day the end will come. Not even the angels in heaven knows. Now with that being said how does a bunch of stone age people have any more insight than we do.

Since: Oct 10

Loveland, OH

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Hey - I'm just glad the its the shortest day of the year and they start getting longer after that!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Curiosity wrote:
What is everybody's opinion on 12-21-12? I don't know what to think:/
Yes you do.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Dpl wrote:
we are shutting the power off for 5 minutes, to watch everybody flip out
Ha!!

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2012
I think that little voice in my head is trying to tell me something......
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Dec 20, 2012
thud333 wrote:
Hey - I'm just glad the its the shortest day of the year and they start getting longer after that!
Right on!. Here's to the winter soltice!

It's also an end to an age and the beginning of a new one.
Zen Dude

Buckeye Lake, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2012
It's not the end of the world. According to the Maya everything runs in cycles. We're starting a new cycle. It's our choice whether it's a better one than the previous one or not.
The Oracle

Lima, OH

#12 Dec 21, 2012
You mean the world didn't end?

I thought this was heaven.

Beautiful Bellefontaine in the winter.

The Mayans were dumb.
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Dec 21, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
You mean the world didn't end?
I thought this was heaven.
Beautiful Bellefontaine in the winter.
The Mayans were dumb.
The Mayans never prophesied the earth was going to end.....like blow up, be hit by a meteor, be destroyed, cease to exist. There again, their words were mistranslated, like everything else.. They prophesied an end of an age, or an era, and a new one is to begin. People of this planet should now be able to rise a bit in consciousness and make the world a better place than we previously have ever known---that is if the fear mongers and war profiteers will allow it.

Like the song of the 60s by the 5th Dimension went, " this is the age of Aquarius!"

;)
info

Butler, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2012
The antichrist has already been elected president. It's beginning....
Clearer Vision

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Sandie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mayans never prophesied the earth was going to end.....like blow up, be hit by a meteor, be destroyed, cease to exist. There again, their words were mistranslated, like everything else.. They prophesied an end of an age, or an era, and a new one is to begin. People of this planet should now be able to rise a bit in consciousness and make the world a better place than we previously have ever known---that is if the fear mongers and war profiteers will allow it.
Like the song of the 60s by the 5th Dimension went, " this is the age of Aquarius!"
;)
Thanks for the ''Clear Vision'' on this subject.

Religion and Spirituality thread, post #74

Lol
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Clearer Vision wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the ''Clear Vision'' on this subject.
Religion and Spirituality thread, post #74
Lol
It's a good and interesting thread, and I have paid attention. Not sure what your point is, because I didn't copy CV's quotes word by word, but used my own way of expressing the same thought. Are you implying that I am guilty of plagiarism or something? If so, then check again. I agree with his analogy and have thought the same thing for quite some time. Is that OK with you?
Sandie

Bellefontaine, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2012
info wrote:
The antichrist has already been elected president. It's beginning....
If he were the anti-Christ, everyone would love him. But since you wonderful conservatives despise him so much, you'll have to wait for your real anti-Christ to be elected. You must be an 'Omen' fan.
Info

Butler, OH

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Sandie wrote:
<quoted text> If he were the anti-Christ, everyone would love him. But since you wonderful conservatives despise him so much, you'll have to wait for your real anti-Christ to be elected. You must be an 'Omen' fan.
Just a realist who can see the truth. Not a sheep follower who cant take care themselves, aka democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverts in Government 3 hr caiaphas 18
Sherry Barton (Jul '09) 12 hr CASSIE MILLER 33
Honda Workers Hunger Strike (Oct '16) Sat Brian Burchiel 4
women Fri Brian Burchiel 2
Jim Jordan's favorite former aide Wes Goodman w... Dec 8 caiaphas 19
Eric Bolling Fox News Dec 7 caiaphas 34
Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American ... (Dec '11) Dec 4 Touch of Disgrace... 751

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages