animal control

Cygnet, OH

#61 Aug 3, 2012
diss year is ranking right-up there with my best ever......Baby!

gew my biggist mater ever,,,gave it to my friend who stopped by to git somethin' to EAT...she didn't take care of her garden so she knew i would have everythin' she desired...i think theres somethin' about me that whenever a womin looks my in the eyes dat they fall completely in love with me...?....it's a gift...

anyway i never had a chance to put that giant german mater on my scale, but it was prolli over 1 pound?

my giant german mater plat has surpassed the 8 foot tall threshold.

i quit fertilizin' a couple weeks ago and look foward to next year..i juss recieved my seed off eBay that i bought...some garlic and candy onions..may order some walla-walla also?

the galic will be planted this fall..its a hardneck varity of wild garlic.

my beefsteak maters were prone to blossem end rot at first,,the other plants were not..this is a calcium issue..

anyway the beefsteaks a really nice (extra large) now, my better boy is awesome, big boy is nice, and my little (only 3 feet tall) bush goliath keeps puttin' out these small ( a little larger than a golf-ball) maters....

i planted my pepper seeds over 180 days ago and they have done pretty awesome also...

no charge
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#62 Aug 3, 2012
Gramma's in love with you and has never looked into your eyes. It's not you, it's yer maters!!
animal control

Cygnet, OH

#63 Aug 3, 2012
juss sliced a buncha' cold maters frum my frigidair, took a couple slices of my couny fair white bread, spread miricle whip on one, and some fancy mustard i bought @ big lots on the ouddaha', then laid a couple few cold cuts of krogers on sale $1 a pound oscar meyer bolonoga, and top-it off with my garden mater slices,,,,,,,,Baby!

plus some cottage cheese w/black pepper on the side

no charge
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#64 Aug 4, 2012
mmmm I am drooling
animal control

Cygnet, OH

#65 Aug 10, 2012
animal control

Sidney, OH

#67 Sep 6, 2012
found a tomato horn worm tonight.....Baby!

no charge
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#68 Sep 6, 2012
The worms sure enjoyed my cabbage. Must have been cabbage worms. Getting lots of canning done. Garden is almost cleared.
garlic

Loveland, OH

#69 Sep 6, 2012
AC does garlic have to be planted in the Fall? Are they shoots, seeds, bulbs? I have always wondered about grwoing it. Is the hardneck variety the best to plant?

“Libertarian not Republican”

Since: Jul 12

Indian Lake

#70 Sep 6, 2012
The relentless sun put a hurting to ours this year. Then that big wind storm took out our corn. However, the beans, 'maters, peppers and carrots did pretty good.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#71 Sep 6, 2012
well one way i have done so far (a couple few times) is buy the 3 pack for a buck garlic @ Aldis (around thanxgivin')...then break-up the bulbs into cloves...throw all the non-plantable cloves into a zip-lock sanwich bag for cookin'..then put the nice cloves in a dish of water and set on the window sill awile, changing water as needed..

fill some plastic cups 16 oz err better with soil and plant the cloves in them....this will be about a dozen plants.....grow them over-winter inside ur ranch by ur south window...then in the spring transplant then in ur garden...they will mature by the 4TH-o-July...and will only keep till c-mas this way..

only use cups and not clay pots so you can squeeze the cup and transplant the whole soil plug and plant in one shot.

this is a softneck mexifornoa varity garlic...i have doe elephant garlic also like ths B4 also..

this/next year i am tryin' hardneck
seed/bulbets also and will start the seed in flower boxes and it looks like a 2 year process till i git bulbs...Baby!

no charge
garlic

Loveland, OH

#72 Sep 6, 2012
Thanks for the info and thanks for not charging. : ) Just today, Racheal Raye said that the hardneck variety of garlic was her favorite kind. But she didn't say why it was her favorite. I just may try growing some your way.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#73 Sep 6, 2012
when you pull it out and start cookin' and eatin' it, you will understand.....Baby!

it's easy to grow also, even if it's damaged, it will come back even better, B4 harvest.

no charge
animal control

Sidney, OH

#75 Sep 6, 2012
err i mean diss ouddaha'ranch

http://www.dixondalefarms.com/
animal control

Sidney, OH

#76 Sep 18, 2012
tomato analyiss update:

my giant german heirloom is 11 feet plus and still going...nice pink maters...they taste better everday....

bush goliath: i pulled/potted the compact plant and it sits on my patio..im thinkin' bout bringig it inside...?...but prolli will juss trash-it...?

beefsteaks: maters were to funny shaped-n-stuff..bad blossem end rot...im done plantin' beefsteaks awhile.

Burpee better boy: nice plant, excellant mid/small maters...i plan on plantin; again asap.

big boy: small maters/plant, i wasn't to impressed....

but hey, i quit waterin'fertizin about a month ago also, so there ya go......Baby!

no charge
animal control

Sidney, OH

#77 Oct 6, 2012
picked a buncha' of peppers today, cut them into shapes and fast froze em in zip lock bags...i ran trough my lass batch already...

i lay a piece of wax paper on a pizza pan, then put a big layer of diced peppers on-it then freeze awhile (45min), them bag them-up and do anuddaha' big pan full.

my maters are still nice lookin' and tastey...

forgot to git cider today...

i need to git caught-up and do awl my fall plantin'

better go now and watch the duckeyeze git whipp'd.....Baby!

no charge

“"For where your treasure is,"”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#78 Oct 6, 2012
Picked the last tomato today. Frost tonight.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#79 Oct 6, 2012
my ranch iz at the top of the mountain, so it won't frost none 2 nite....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Sidney, OH

#80 Oct 9, 2012
well......my pepper plants were all drooped over so i yank'nd my hole garden, pitched-it on a hay wagon and hauled th heap back to the woodz for the coyotes/wild turkeys to fight over..(this is part of my insect control program)

im freezein' everything as fast as i can and plannin' to till this weekend and maybey dill some holes with my power auger for better drainage......Baby!

&fe ature=related

President Romney 2012 made in americaha'

no charge
animal control

Sidney, OH

#81 Oct 10, 2012
my giant german mater plant was planted sideways in a trench...my first time using this method it grew aprox 12 feet tall!

when i jerked-it there were 2 large root balls..one at the end like normal, and anuddaha' where the stalk made ground contact.....Baby!

President Romney 2012 ...the girls go crazy!

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#82 Dec 10, 2012
it'z plantin' tyme....Baby!

have seed propergation goin' on @ my ranch 2-nite!, will trANSPLNT IN 10 DAYS...

then popergate anuddaha' couple few thousand seeds....i have heating pads-n-stuff and appericate awl diss awesome rain warter we bin gittin'...im 2 sexy!!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump fat shames Miss Universe 3 min Big Bertha 21
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 12 min Big Bertha 822
Stunning! 4 hr Team Deploreables 9
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 4 hr USN Atheist 198
Valid Secular Argument's Against Homosexuality 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 94
Atheist, Homosexuals, Obama-Hillary supporters ... 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 79
Don't agree with TVOSW , Let the Greek Language... (Feb '13) 5 hr CALM STILL VOICE 355
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Sep 27 Melissa 423

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages