animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

juss ground me-up some sausage with garlic, green bell pepper & onion frum my garden....added spices, salts surger-n-stuff.....Baby!

no charge
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

went ahead and spread some mircle grow shake & feed beads all over my garden this morning....

was reading lass nite about clover in ur grass..they were sayin' how deficent nitrogen in ur lawn/medow would invite clover to invade....

i better go and check my meat grillin' now....?....the sausage i ground is tastin' like a sweet meet loaf my maw used to make awl dah time.....?....Baby!

no charge

~~"What would be the white thing to do?"~~Romney 2012....Baby!
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

got a head of cauliflower tied-up with a large rubber band, went ahead and dusted for bugs today..

everthing seems like it can't git enough fertilizer and im pourin' it on as fast as i can...Baby!

onward & upward

no charge
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

my garden looked so nice, but today i crawled around and pruned it back (and up off the ground) real hard and now it looks like it got hit by a tornado......Baby!

mater plants were all outtaha' their cages even, so i trained them back in (and upward).....watered real deap with rain barrel water also.

have nice red haven peaches and juss waiting for them to ripen.. goldmine nectarines have awhile to go yet..

no charge
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

animal control ranch current mater status:

all plants are waist high now with my goliath and better boy only knee high.....

$2.19 burpee better boy, has small (almost golball) sized fruit, nice color/flowers....

$5.10 bonnie bush goliath, the green 6-pack of maters are turng yellowish and new small ones coming on,super dark green color, plant is short and i was expecting more frum-it by now...

$1.50 german giant, plant is big ang bushy, nice flowers, could green-up some more, nice stalk..i planted this one sideways in a 15 inch trench for more shallow root growth...so far so good...

$1.50 big boy, plant has not preformed like the others so far but a nice plant though.

25 cent beefmaster, these came frum meigers on mothers day weekend, very small 4-pack for a buck,,rabbits ate some of them,,the ones left over in the last week err so have been the best growers and now are my tallest plants and are loaded with large fowers,,beautiful color

no charge
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

done tending my garden and here come dah sun....
fired the grill-up and broke off a thick custom butchered homegrown angus ribeye steak from the meat my nice neighbor delivers to me just to be a nice...have some alumimun foil sprayed w/non-stick and cut-up a couple of vidalia onjionz and the rest of my garden fresh cauliflower and it's all slow cookin'.....

meanwhile i have a cold frosted ice-filled glass stein full-0-citrus punch and snackin' on peanut-butter filled celery sticks..my steak should be done in time to watch the price-is-right showcase funtime action....Baby!

no charge
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

ive got grapes comin'-on........Baby!

no charge
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Nothing prettier than a vegetable garden and mine is gorgeous. Happy, happy
animal control

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

burpee stringless geen beans comin' on, have some garlic dryin' in the sun, big bowl of green bell peppers in the fridge and a bush goliath mater started turning red yeasterday....giant german and beefmaster plants have surpassed the 4 foot high threshold....must add water......Baby!

(peppers-n-garlic...pizza-pizz a!)

no charge
kenny stabler

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Grandpa Jones wrote:
Nothing prettier than a vegetable garden and mine is gorgeous. Happy, happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

kenny stabler wrote:
That is one UGLY garden. don't tell me the deer and rabbits won't find it. I enjoy sharing with friends and neighbors. Radishes are nutricious? I like them, but don't think they are number one for survival. lol
animal control

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

went out there this mornin' and was spreadin' my weekly fertilizer, then waterin' it-in..ATE a green bean, they are ready anytime....i pan to pull my beans this weekend and juss pick whatever yeild is on them and till-up the area in my garden they were, so my garden will look cleaner and cut-back on my water usage.

then i ATE a bell pepper and was waterin' my peaches & necterines and picked a big peach and gave it a try.....awesome juicy it was, so now i got peaches in my fridge with the outtaha' stuff i picked this mornin.....Baby!

more cauliflower coming-on strong and my german giant has grown a foot in the lass 4 days, so it's 5 feet tall now and also this weekend i need to reinforce my cages and add another cage on top of the big plants because they will do 9+ feet tall...i dont want them any taller than that so i don't need a ladder to pick my maters.....

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

im losing a few evergreen trees due to the drought......my hose would not reach my favorite caanan fir tree, so i foregot to water her and was waterun' the garden-n-stuff real good.....today i notied all the huge new growth fir on here is dying......im bucketin' water out there now, but with evergreens its pratically impossible to revive them, but i have done it on rare occasions...Baby!

no charge
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Oooh so sorry. I hope you revive it. Hate to lose trees or any other plants
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

my gardens wind breaks withstood the 90+ mph windstorm yesterday, the 9 foot tomato cage extensions i juss erected are still intact also...but mey trellis's are damaged beyond repair,,i have plants knocked-oves and some with all the leaves & fruits shreaded clear off!

i worked out there all that hot day, got my first nice sanwich mater, saw the rain finally coming, so i jerked a wheelbarrow full of grean beans and tilled-up that portion of my garden real nice.

now im thinkin when it drys-out i will do a complete garden make-over..my maters ar fine, but i will harvest my cauliflower, and garlic and transplant and re-tie all my pepper plants that i can salvege..

green beans & ham..itz wattz fir suppaha'.....Baby

no charge
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

tonights garden haul consisted of a plastic clothes basket full of maters, cauliflower, jalipino & bell peppers, and garlic..

was tryin' to figure how to fit-it all into my fridge,,,?...then i got a 2 gallon tupperware tub and poured in some vinigar & water..added a mrs. dash type of zesty herbs, sliced cukecumbers, gatlic, maters, caulifower, large vidalia onion, bell & jalapino peppers...then squeezed it in the top fridge shelf with my watermelon and a couple few cases of beer.....Baby!

once i finish all that off the zesty juice in the bottem of the tuppeware tub will be my baby-back rib rack marinade ......

no charge
freesoil mohel

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

freesoil mohel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M6EPKYp5UgI&feature=relmf u
interesting
animal control

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

excited about my bell peppers, they are turning colors now and have been great EATin'....my awesome neighbor had a beef doe and dropped-off a buncha' custom steaks for me to snack-on awhile..i have some on my BBQ now..cut-up a plate of sweet tejas jumbo onion, some olives, cheese, bell peppers and maters for my side dish and a 40oz frosted stien of ice warter.....

better go and flip around my sizzilin' meat now........Baby!

no charge
animal control

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Grandpa Jones wrote:
Oooh so sorry. I hope you revive it. Hate to lose trees or any other plants
between that storm and the drought theres many dead/damaged trees to be cut-up, if you don't mind the 100 degree weather....?....i have a large firewood stock pile i never planned on havin'........Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••