Is there a personal trainer around Be...

Is there a personal trainer around Bellefontaine

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Karen C

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2011
I am wanting to find a personal trainer, any help will be appreciated. I would prefer a one on one type of training.
IMHO

Utica, MI

#2 Aug 4, 2011
There are personal trainers available at the Hilliker YMCA. Not sure of prices. I know I pay a monthly fee for my family there that is around $59.00 per month. The personal trainers fees are extra.
Another Thought

Millersburg, OH

#3 Aug 4, 2011
Karen C wrote:
I am wanting to find a personal trainer, any help will be appreciated. I would prefer a one on one type of training.
There are also personal trainers at Ohio Fitness and Anytime Fitness.
Karen C

Bellefontaine, OH

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Thanks ! I am shy (embarrassed) to be around alot of people...being overweight as I am...was hoping to find someone who would work with me without people around. At least till I start feeling better about myself. Thanks for all the suggestions.

“Get a life, people!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Find Lori Newman (she's at the Y frequently, but also works with people independently) - she worked with me - I am uh, generously proportioned, and she developed an excellent routine with appropriate, yet progressively challenging things to do, and she will meet with you one-on-one. You will not be disappointed.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 4, 2011
I can't technically help you one-on-one, but if you're not ready for a gym-type setting I may have an option for you. www.beachbodycoach.com/jewels1999 .(Forgive me for throwing a plug in here lol.) We have "beginner" programs so don't be freaked out by the "Insane" ones!!! It's a one-time investment that will pay off as long and as hard as you're willing to put in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life Lesson's! 53 min CALM STILL VOICE 314
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 3 hr Mein Trumpf 607
WPKO Lou Vito selling snake oil XANGO 8 hr Lala 8
5 Time Walmart Bandit 8 hr Lala 3
TO THOSE in DENIAL ABOUT A LIB/DEM/LEFT MEDIA: 10 hr Hiker2009 19
CNN Ali Velshi destroys GOP Congressman lies ab... Tue Mein Trumpf 74
Yin Da buffet Tue Son of sam 2

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance