Swiss Haus closed - FOR A MONTH?!?!

Swiss Haus closed - FOR A MONTH?!?!

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

county gal

Lima, OH

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Just read in the paper that the Swiss Haus is closing for a month. Why?

“"For where your treasure is,"”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2011
Construction???
better taste

Powell, OH

#3 Jul 27, 2011
Maybe they are closing to learn to bake good food. Maries and Schulars kick there butt on taste.
ifontknow

Bedford, OH

#4 Jul 27, 2011
Went there once, had the steak dinner. It was very good.
Passing Thru

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2011
better taste wrote:
Maybe they are closing to learn to bake good food. Maries and Schulars kick there butt on taste.
I like (love) all 3 for what they are. Swiss receipts are a bit different but very good as well. Lunch at Swiss Haus is a nice ( and very affordable) change of pace. Haven't tried dinner.
WL citizen

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Jul 30, 2011
When they had their shop in West Liberty they closed down for a month too. I understood that they leave and go back to Switzerland to visit with family.
county gal

Bluffton, OH

#7 Jul 30, 2011
Not a very good business decision to close for a month. Consumers can forget about a business very quickly.
mikedisgustedwth bellef

Zanesville, OH

#8 Aug 7, 2011
It will be closed by the end of winter for good. No business in Bellefontaine lasts long. Just look at Coffee Cup,next was Wingers and i hear La Palma will be closing soon. Yes,I know the road construction had alot to do with some of these closing. Elijah's,now Grounds and Rounds is in a bad location. Thank City leaders for screwing our towns business with this road construction. Why do think no one shops in Bellefontaine for major purchases or to go eat ,I go out of town!
leave bellefontaine

Marysville, OH

#9 Aug 14, 2011
The city leaders ruined this town in the 1980s when they decided not open the 540 and 33 area for development because the Bellefontaine school board didnt want to share tax dollars with Ben Logan School district So the went south, nobody wants to drive through town to go any where. there are no resturants in this town, no work no future your children will have to leave to find a job if i could sell my house i would be out too, but there are to many empty ones at forecloser prices to sell mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people to the back 1 hr Big Bertha 16
Clinton Inc. is what’s wrong with America 2 hr Big Bertha 6
Eye sore in Zanesfield (Oct '15) 5 hr Burger Eater King 10
Why is there a pinapple on top of the fountaine? (Nov '08) 5 hr Burger Eater King 28
Gas Prices 6 hr Gas Dude 1
Conservative Legal Experts Trump Is “A Menace" 6 hr Flip Flopper 1
The Puzzling Vilification of Hillary 6 hr Flip Flopper 32
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Jul 22 Gerri 406

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages