why does Atty. Steven Fansler lock his competent clients up in an insane asylum?

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>MMM, Could I have the other half? My favorite!
Sure - here ya go. Just don't tell my guests I ate half and gave the other half to you! They still have 2 pumpkin and 1 apple to munch on! lol
Perplexed

Alger, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Since the principals in this discussion are all relatives or close friends of Ann and Clair and of each other, why don't you all communicate in person, by telephone or at least by email and decide what is right for dear old dad? Why do you feel the need for a public audience?
Friend of Clair

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I cannot ignore this anymore. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner I have cried held and console Clair. Everyday..... When I first met him I thought of him as an old grumpy man, I now have seen a softer, kinder hurt man. He has not spoke nicely of any of his children...
His exact words....that nut Jim, I do not want to talk to any of them, the one that owns that dirty dog grooming business, I don't want to go there, she's a mess. One is always drinking.
I have never heard a nice word come out of his mouth about any of them. As far as Steve fansler goes, I do not know him personally, I do know Clair will be in a better state of mind after he visits. I do wish he would visit more, but I wish that for everyone there.
The best way to deal with his family is just ignore them....I will not respond to any other responses. They all thrive on conflict and I will not be a part of it. I have grown to enjoy Clair I just want to help him live his life to his fullest in his later years.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Friend of Clair wrote:
I cannot ignore this anymore. I have breakfast, lunch, dinner I have cried held and console Clair. Everyday..... When I first met him I thought of him as an old grumpy man, I now have seen a softer, kinder hurt man. He has not spoke nicely of any of his children...
His exact words....that nut Jim, I do not want to talk to any of them, the one that owns that dirty dog grooming business, I don't want to go there, she's a mess. One is always drinking.
I have never heard a nice word come out of his mouth about any of them. As far as Steve fansler goes, I do not know him personally, I do know Clair will be in a better state of mind after he visits. I do wish he would visit more, but I wish that for everyone there.
The best way to deal with his family is just ignore them....I will not respond to any other responses. They all thrive on conflict and I will not be a part of it. I have grown to enjoy Clair I just want to help him live his life to his fullest in his later years.
Ok - Mrs. Steve Fansler - you sure are reaping the money rewards. Back to my guests. Shows your intelligence - dog grooming IS a dirty business because there are too many bad dog owners - probably like you!
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Friend of Clair wrote:
Oh no - you are an employee of the prison - right?? You've only known him for 2 mos. and he had not been on his medication correctly when you first met him.

Oh my - don't pacify the man so much. Remember, he enabled and supported the evil witch - his wife who beat and beat children that were only 2 feet tall and could not defend themselves. So keep that picture in your mind. The SCREAMS and the bruises. He enabled his wife to steal their hard earned money and none went to college because it also padded his bank account. Remember that too. You are just a young naive child that has been brainwashed and Fansler is filling him with nothing but lies and deceit.

These children are adults now and should know better but the anger and hurt runs deep in them. Remember the SCREAMS and the pictures when your little heart bleeds for Clair. He knows.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Real cute scam artist Fansler. You lock up a blind elderly man for his money but plead a murderers case for money! Yeah well - the public knows you attorneys are money scamming con artists! You really suck as a human being - don't even think you qualify!

http://examiner.org/news/18493-hit-and-run-mo...
West Coaster

Flower Mound, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Having stumbled onto this thread during a search for nothing related, I can only determine that people in Ohio are the biggest bunch of rednecks I've ever seen. Really???? In a public forum????
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

West Coaster wrote:
Having stumbled onto this thread during a search for nothing related, I can only determine that people in Ohio are the biggest bunch of rednecks I've ever seen. Really???? In a public forum????
Your point being??? Where else are you suppose to discuss public issues? Duh!

You drinking?? Maybe that's why you stumbled! LOL
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no - you are an employee of the prison - right?? You've only known him for 2 mos. and he had not been on his medication correctly when you first met him.
Oh my - don't pacify the man so much. Remember, he enabled and supported the evil witch - his wife who beat and beat children that were only 2 feet tall and could not defend themselves. So keep that picture in your mind. The SCREAMS and the bruises. He enabled his wife to steal their hard earned money and none went to college because it also padded his bank account. Remember that too. You are just a young naive child that has been brainwashed and Fansler is filling him with nothing but lies and deceit.
These children are adults now and should know better but the anger and hurt runs deep in them. Remember the SCREAMS and the pictures when your little heart bleeds for Clair. He knows.
Too bad she still isn't here, to slap you around a little more. Didn't do any good.
Debbie

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

West Coaster wrote:
Ohio is a diverse state. You stumbled on a forum from a very red neck part of the state. bellefontaine is represented by a teabagger.

Churches from out of state have decided to setup in the area because this area is so backwards.

45 minutes east and you will run into several top 100 public schools and one of the largest private r&d firms in the country.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Bellefontaine is represented by a tea bagger?! I thought Brannon was in the 47%?
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad she still isn't here, to slap you around a little more. Didn't do any good.
Glad she's dead, Rosanna. The real truth about the ole witch is finally out. She fit right in with a "redneck" town. Beat em & screw even your own children and hubby.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio is a diverse state. You stumbled on a forum from a very red neck part of the state. bellefontaine is represented by a teabagger.
Churches from out of state have decided to setup in the area because this area is so backwards.
45 minutes east and you will run into several top 100 public schools and one of the largest private r&d firms in the country.
Debbie, I don't know from whence you came, but you are as about 'off the wall' as anyone that has ever written anything on TOPIX, crawl back in your cave and come back after Christmas, which you don't believe in anyway. Go sleep with the Miller's, you would fit right in.
When Cows Fly

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad she's dead, Rosanna. The real truth about the ole witch is finally out. She fit right in with a "redneck" town. Beat em & screw even your own children and hubby.
You will burn in hell for what you just said and Grandpa jones will go with you. And all those incompetent, corrupt and ego filled government workers you have in that county will slide right down the hole beside you.

It is inconceivable that filth like you and your entourage can exist and the people let you breed instead of annihilate you.

If she was so bad why did more people show up to respect her life at her service than there were lines in her book? And she had the book with the most lines. There will never be a funeral that size again. That speaks VOLUMES for a life lived.

What is a matter didnt' you get to steal enough? crying about you had to share it with the other theives?

You and your kind are the reason Clair has been living in filth abuse and exploitation for the last six years. after all you were the only ones around and OBVIOUSLY you didn't take care of it.
Debbie

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Ethel K wrote:
Bellefontaine is represented by a tea bagger?! I thought Brannon was in the 47%?
Keep in mind most teabaggers are 47%ers. I was referring to Jordan.
SarcMark

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a good demonstration why all of the states except West Virginia have make sleeping with your sister a crime. Unfortunately a couple of the children are trying to suck on Clair's teats as long as he has a pulse, and can pass gas. Debbie misses her brother beyond the norms of society.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

When Cows Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
You will burn in hell for what you just said and Grandpa jones will go with you. And all those incompetent, corrupt and ego filled government workers you have in that county will slide right down the hole beside you.
It is inconceivable that filth like you and your entourage can exist and the people let you breed instead of annihilate you.
If she was so bad why did more people show up to respect her life at her service than there were lines in her book? And she had the book with the most lines. There will never be a funeral that size again. That speaks VOLUMES for a life lived.
What is a matter didnt' you get to steal enough? crying about you had to share it with the other theives?
You and your kind are the reason Clair has been living in filth abuse and exploitation for the last six years. after all you were the only ones around and OBVIOUSLY you didn't take care of it.
God from Amanda, OH speaketh again! You and sister Kathy started with the stealing and hatred and look where your father is now. Your momma's main lesson in life to you was hatred. She taught you well, Rosanna. Too many police reports and theft charges against you. Your habeas corpus won't work. Your daddy can't stand you.
Debbie

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

SarcMark wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a good demonstration why all of the states except West Virginia have make sleeping with your sister a crime. Unfortunately a couple of the children are trying to suck on Clair's teats as long as he has a pulse, and can pass gas. Debbie misses her brother beyond the norms of society.
Nice try.
You're a good demonstration as to why people should stay in school.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

When Cows Fly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you condemning me to hell. I have spoken evil, but I didn't steal, lie, or wish anyone ill, nor death. I am glad you are only GOD, in your own mind. Merry Christmas.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

When Cows Fly wrote:
<quoted text>

Forgot something. That funeral was NOTHING. Her sisters/brothers were there to make sure her reign of terror was over and to give support to her abused husband. I would say only half her sisters or brother-in-laws showed up for the funeral anyway.

So why don't you talk about all the fines she paid for her son for his criminal charges. She really raked out the money for him in court. Did she do him any favors by her constant rescues? NO NO & NO! She never helped you out with food or clothes for your infant child/grandson nor your sister's. Her baby boy was everything over you and her daughters. Face the facts of who she really was, Rosanna.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of186
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now

Search the Bellefontaine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bob Wintersteller court date (Feb '13) 11 min karma 75
Nino Vitale for Ohio House Seat 13 min leave bellefontaine 48
will obama send troops to eastern europe? 23 min leave bellefontaine 13
Tea party and Social Security 41 min Flip Flopper 3
Kellogg-Martin running for Family Court Judge 1 hr Lifer 55
Bellefontaine Rinks Murder October 1979 (Nov '07) 1 hr pegret59 111
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 1 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance