why does Atty. Steven Fansler lock his competent clients up in an insane asylum?

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Grandpa Jones wrote:
What is inhumane is having 16 hungry cats tripping an elderly gentleman
BTW - MY sleeping habits are NONE of your business. Your fugly ugle dead body wouldn't be allowed in MY house. Someone ought to help you on your way and trip YOU! ROFL!
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve is a good man, husband and father. I will pray for you.
That right there tells me you are going to hell with your hubby. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit IS the only unforgiveable sin. Bearing false witness against others is in the Ten Commandments and your con artist lawyer husband is an expert at it and you support him. Pretending to be a Christian IS blasphemy.

How many times have you been divorced??? Hhmmmmm - maybe you 2 have a record! LOL
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR husband is the biggest lying attorney in the county. PRAY HARD for the jerk. The 18 properties are in HIS name. You are included on some. Tell him to let his client out of prison if you're so smart and STOP lying about others! His client's death will be on YOUR head too.
He will probably out live you now that he is safe, warm and well fed, you silly old fool. I am glad My heavenly Father is my Judge and not you.Why don't you hire a smarter lawyer? I guess your reputation precedes you! There is none smarter. hahahahahahahaha
Romney/Ryan 2012
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>He will probably out live you now that he is safe, warm and well fed, you silly old fool. I am glad My heavenly Father is my Judge and not you.Why don't you hire a smarter lawyer? I guess your reputation precedes you! There is none smarter. hahahahahahahaha
Romney/Ryan 2012
You said it all - 2 republicans -- thieves!!!! "Your" heavenly father is Lucifer. Take ALL you can steal from others -- who would want you for a grandfather???? I hope they bury you real soon.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>He will probably out live you now that he is safe, warm and well fed, you silly old fool. I am glad My heavenly Father is my Judge and not you.Why don't you hire a smarter lawyer? I guess your reputation precedes you! There is none smarter. hahahahahahahaha
Romney/Ryan 2012
OBAMA/BIDEN 2012
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it all - 2 republicans -- thieves!!!! "Your" heavenly father is Lucifer. Take ALL you can steal from others -- who would want you for a grandfather???? I hope they bury you real soon.
What a violent person you are, I would pray for you, but you have no soul.
Stop the madness

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

If Fansler knew of the conditions inside the house, then he should be held to some accountability as a trusted person. Is it possible he had any knowledge of the abuse?
Fans led 4 judge

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

How much does fans let charge for services? What does he look like? Where does he live? Is he involved in politics? What was Jeannie doing on this site?
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>What a violent person you are, I would pray for you, but you have no soul.
GOOD!!!! I DON'T want you praying for me -- you are a FAKE!
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Stop the madness wrote:
If Fansler knew of the conditions inside the house, then he should be held to some accountability as a trusted person. Is it possible he had any knowledge of the abuse?
As an attorney, everything was attorney/client confidentiality - I will give him that. As a person - he sucks! I feel so sorry for Nancy. She accidently found out about the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed and stopped at Fansler's office to inform him of the hearing the next day. Fansler was there and took the opportunity of the 3 abusive children for his own advantage and now has a competent person locked in prison at the Campbell House. Even Nancy is not allowed to talk or visit with her father.

She is trying hard to get Fansler removed as guardian. NO one explained to the elderly gentleman how much power Fansler had over him went he signed the consent. He thought Fansler was going to clean up the house and he could go back home with competent help.

Mark these words - Clair Miller will be dead in 6 months if he is forced to stay in prison by Steven Fansler.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
Oh - and Fansler will NOT allow Mr. Miller ANY contact with the outside world now. ANYONE who wants to visit Mr. Miller has to ask Fansler first and he does NOT return the calls. Convicts in prison have more visitation priveledges than Mr. Miller.
Bob Tracy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most hurtful and hateful people on here. Steve is a good man, husband and father. I will pray for you. And by the way, I work very hard, have a good business and owned rental properties before we were married. Not that you deserve an explanation or anyone else for that matter.
Yea and Clair and Ann worked for what they had but your husband thinks it belongs to him like james, nancy and the rest of your worthless government in LC.

Good men don't steal from the elderly or leave them in abuse and filth. And this isn't the only elder people fansler has tried to steal from.
This is COMPLETELY fanslers and his cohorts fault for hanging with james and nancy. He knew it would get him in a position to steal Clair and Ann's estate and the corrupt judicial system was in there too. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Fansler knows Clair hasn't been running his own life, that james has. But hey james had control of the money, who do you think fansler was working for???These photos are disgusting and fansler allowed it to happen and he KNEW IT. There will be hell to pay for this someday.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/papxq6k97a1zd65/ji...

This list is real and everyone of these people knew this was happening to Clair but the police and prosecutors are cowards and elder abusers too. They even botch murder investigations if it will profit them. That is what you have in Logna County. If they had any decency at all they would have moved this out of the county because it is a huge CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!

James Police Rpts Arrest Abuse & Exploitation
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/papxq6k97a1zd65/Ox...
Bob Tracy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Stop the madness wrote:
You are truly thinking and absolutely right. Of course he knew. But when james is sitting on $173,000 cash who do you think fansler is going to work for?????? I said CASH!!!!!!
All these people should be charged so why aren't they???? They are supposed to stop this. They are paid by our tax $$$.

The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!

The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!

This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???

Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and COURT STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)

THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS

Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)

Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD

State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)

ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Services/S...

SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)

Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)

Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch

What excuse will they give now?????

oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most hurtful and hateful people on here. Steve is a good man, husband and father. I will pray for you. And by the way, I work very hard, have a good business and owned rental properties before we were married. Not that you deserve an explanation or anyone else for that matter.
Well... Ms. Jeannie Fansler!!! Cute trick of Jim's at the depostion -- wasn't it?? OK -- maybe he did plead the 5th because he took the money - on the other hand - nice legal trick. You and con artist attorney hubby don't know where it's at either!!!!! It's NOT yours to spend at the present time -- is it? hehehehe
Bob Tracy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... Ms. Jeannie Fansler!!! Cute trick of Jim's at the depostion -- wasn't it?? OK -- maybe he did plead the 5th because he took the money - on the other hand - nice legal trick. You and con artist attorney hubby don't know where it's at either!!!!! It's NOT yours to spend at the present time -- is it? hehehehe
Why do you think fansler refused for anyone else to go in the depo????? And Violated US constitutional civil rights. If they let Ms. Dinkler depo she would have gotten the answers. Why do you think fansler couldn't? fansler is the clean up guy that is why they gave him ownership of Clair and the property. To clean upppppppp so they and james will get off!!!!!!!

This is NOT rocket science and the police and prosecutor know this too and do you think they are going to do anything about it???? Collusion of the thieves!!!! They will always cover each others back. there is no serving the people anymore.

Now maybe everybody understands why they covered up Ann's murder....

Did you honestly think you were going to be be the gifted one when they got through with you????? On judgment day You will be held responsible for aiding their crimes. Be thankful you are not being charged as an accessory for abuse of Clair that you claimed to have loved and ended him up in a nursing home where you claimed you didn't want him to go.
Bob Tracy

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Read on BEFORE opening drop box for photos and police reports.

The people listed below are ACCOMPLICES (Before, During or After) to Abuser James R. Miller of ELDER Clair Miller and they to should be Criminally Charged as an Accessory. Everyone on this list is a Mandatory Reporter by Law except Family & Friends. Imagine that!

The doors of these people have been banged on so many times and knew this abuse was going on but they turned a deaf ear, did nothing or had an excuse. This should disgust the citizens. This is our tax dollars NOT working. Why aren't they being charged when they fueled this abuse?????
This never would have happened to Clair if they had listen to the trusted daughter and obeyed the Laws of our State, professional credentials and the Miller's legal documents. These people below are just as guilty. Please Call Ohio Attorney General's Office and ask to speak directly to Mike DeWine 800-282-0515 and ask why didn't this daughter get the guardianship to prevent and protect her father? Then DEMAND the filing of criminal charges on the OFFICIALS who knew about this and did NOTHING!!!!!!

This is IRresponsible and UNaccountable for the dollars we put in their pockets to take care of our business. On Sept. 14, 2012 the judge walters denied the emergency guardianship Rosanna filed for her father and gave it to Fansler JD who has been a supporter and accomplice to Abuser james for 4 yrs. aiding him to commit these crimes on Clair!! YES HE KNEW ABOUT THIS…. Is there an end to the COLLUSION to PERVERT JUSTICE and JUDICIAL TYRANNY that is out of control in our country???

Logan County:
ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICE - Marshall PIERSON SW, Dir. Dan WILLOBY
PROBATE COURT - Michael L. BRADY (imposter), Sumner WALTERS, and COURT STAFF
PROSECUTOR - Ex-Jerry HEATON (imposter)
COMMISSIONERS - KNIGHT, BAYLISS, RESER & TONY CORE (then District 83 Rep & aid Tim Schneider)
CORONER- Michael FAILOR, D.O.(imposter)

THIRD APPELLANT DISTRICT COURT - WILLAMOWSKI, SHAW, PRESTON, ROGERS

Bellefontaine
MAYOR ADAM BRANNON
POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW DIRECTOR - Howard TRAUL (imposter)

Medical
Winnie STOTLZFUS, md
MARY RUTAN HOSPITAL
Gregg FULMER, md
David TENNENBAUM, PhD

State of Ohio:
Senator - David BURKE (then District 83 & aid Kinsey Jolliff)
Repesentative - Dorothy PELANDA District 83 (aid Kayla)

ATTORNEY GENERAL’S ELDER ABUSE COMMISSION - Ursel McELROY, State Government Members & Stakeholder Representatives (25 depts and agencies paid by tax dollars) I have beaten doors down at the OAGEAC every meeting last year getting the same song and dance answer. Click open and go to public comments section. I was there!

SUPREME COURT, Chief Eric Brown & Maureen O’Connor and ALL Justices (they refused my cases therefore denying help to the elderly that their trial courts fueled)

Lawyers
Robert HENDRIX - Columbus
Bridgett HAWKINS - Bellefontaine
Tom BAGGOTT - Dayton
Scott BARRETT - Kenton
Steven FANSLER - Bellefontaine (Abusers Biggest supporter, aid, accomplice and accessory)

Family & Friends
Nancy Miller
Don Detrick
Sandy Newman
Elvenah Hatch

What excuse will they give now?????
The Shadow Government

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Let's set the FACTS straight.

First off "competent" people don't have caretakers. After all Brady said so. And of course Brady is always right, right?
Therefore james can't be labeled a "caretaker". And if james WAS Clair's caretaker then Brady LIED.....You can't have it both ways!!!

Secondly james blew threw Clair's income of 44k last year PLUS more than 100k in CASH of Clair & Ann's money since Jan 2011 given to him by BRADY TRAUL WALTERS FANSLER 3rd DISTRICT JUDGES & et als and the law is going to tell the good people of the county james is indigent? Hummmmmmmmmm whose pocket is that money in???? WOW where is it? Having it both ways AGAIN????

So on Monday Clair was of "sound mind" but by Friday (IN THE SAME WEEK) Clair is labeled "incompetent"?????

Just goes to prove the government doesn't have to tell the truth only what they preceive the truth to be or should we say - who they want to go after or what is in it for them......

While the system might not have put Ann in the ground, it is 150% FACT, the lack of justice for her death, her grave looking like this, the abuse of her husband and exploitation of their estate is 150% the Logan County Governments FAULT!!!!!!!

You were ALL warned and knew this was going on......and did NOTHING butt FUELED IT!!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/bellefontai...

oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The Shadow Government wrote:
Let's set the FACTS straight.
First off "competent" people don't have caretakers. After all Brady said so. And of course Brady is always right, right?
Therefore james can't be labeled a "caretaker". And if james WAS Clair's caretaker then Brady LIED.....You can't have it both ways!!!
Secondly james blew threw Clair's income of 44k last year PLUS more than 100k in CASH of Clair & Ann's money since Jan 2011 given to him by BRADY TRAUL WALTERS FANSLER 3rd DISTRICT JUDGES & et als and the law is going to tell the good people of the county james is indigent? Hummmmmmmmmm whose pocket is that money in???? WOW where is it? Having it both ways AGAIN????
So on Monday Clair was of "sound mind" but by Friday (IN THE SAME WEEK) Clair is labeled "incompetent"?????
Just goes to prove the government doesn't have to tell the truth only what they preceive the truth to be or should we say - who they want to go after or what is in it for them......
While the system might not have put Ann in the ground, it is 150% FACT, the lack of justice for her death, her grave looking like this, the abuse of her husband and exploitation of their estate is 150% the Logan County Governments FAULT!!!!!!!
You were ALL warned and knew this was going on......and did NOTHING butt FUELED IT!!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
FACT!!!!

You should have left your father alone and let him grieve for his lost wife instead of stealing the money first and put him at the mercy and hands of the government, dummy. You don't know a thing about his finances except for what YOU didn't return to the Court.

Clair would have found out about his son soon enough except for YOU!
The Shadow Government

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

oxox wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT!!!!
You should have left your father alone and let him grieve for his lost wife instead of stealing the money first and put him at the mercy and hands of the government, dummy. You don't know a thing about his finances except for what YOU didn't return to the Court.
Clair would have found out about his son soon enough except for YOU!

YOU KNEW YOUR FATHER WAS BEING ABUSED AND SAID NOTHING!!! you are the one who needs to be charged with abuse, assault, theft. You think living like that for 6 yrs was soon enough? Baby that didnt happen overnight. That was going on for years as you and the others watched it fester. But you helped james.

Rosanna has authority, you had NONE. Infact you hadn't seen your Dad for 12 years and everybody can verify that in court records. So why were you back? YOU were the one who should have kept your NOSE out of something that was NOT your BUSINESS........

You didn't give a rats ass about your Dad no more than the Logan County Government. And Fansler said so on his Conversatorship papers he filed. And people can verify that in court records too.
oxox

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The Shadow Government wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNEW YOUR FATHER WAS BEING ABUSED AND SAID NOTHING!!! you are the one who needs to be charged with abuse, assault, theft. You think living like that for 6 yrs was soon enough? Baby that didnt happen overnight. That was going on for years as you and the others watched it fester. But you helped james.
Rosanna has authority, you had NONE. Infact you hadn't seen your Dad for 12 years and everybody can verify that in court records. So why were you back? YOU were the one who should have kept your NOSE out of something that was NOT your BUSINESS........
You didn't give a rats ass about your Dad no more than the Logan County Government. And Fansler said so on his Conversatorship papers he filed. And people can verify that in court records too.
You are an insane lunatic, Rosanna. Get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••