Been There

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Saw He Stepped Out On His Girl The Other Night. Or She Got Smart And Left His Retarded Ass. He Is Never Going To Grow Up!
starry night

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Stop with the personal bashing on here! Tell him how you feel, not the gossip circle on topix.
Done that

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Nobody in this town is going to tell anyone how they feel. They would rather hide on here. But it don't matter what you say. She ain't going to leave him, even if you give her hard evidence. And if you run your mouth to him, his fam will all get involved. He tells his sister and she handles it for him. I have seen her handle things first hand. Basically he's going to cheat and fight and ruin anyone good in his life. And won't know what he's got til its too late.
Paul Rogan

Strongsville, OH

#4 Feb 16, 2013
I must be doing something right. people must be bored with their lives.I took one from T.I. My life's your entertainment, u watch it while I live it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Moore and Nasser 5 hr caiaphas 14
Parkland Florida school shooting 5 hr caiaphas 15
Who will the new POTUS be after Trump is convicted 11 hr caiaphas 2
Thirteen Russian Nationals indicted 11 hr caiaphas 36
Brenda Baker 14 hr I Know 2
Trump and Stormy Clifford 19 hr caiaphas 46
Where do you stand on Border Wall, Chain Migrat... Sun David Miranda 48

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance