New Indian Lake Motel/restaurant

New Indian Lake Motel/restaurant

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

newsdiva

Fremont, OH

#1 Feb 19, 2011
Does anyone have any further information about the new River Run Harbor motel/restaurant across from Moundwood state docks? It looks as though they are digging the new swim up "pool bar".
From the inside

Mansfield, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2011
There's a sign near the development that advertises 120 covered docks with a lift opening in 2011. There's also a phone number, but I didn't write it down. It does not say anything about a motel or pool bar. However, nearby on 366, there's work being done on a place called "Woody's" which looks like it's going to be a fairly good size sports bar at the site of the old Thirsty Turtle.
cutncurl

Lakeview, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2011
Yes I saw on the Indian Lake Insider facebook page this week they posted some information about the harbor and pictures.
divandudes

Lakeview, OH

#4 Feb 20, 2011
Heard there was a mini plaza going in the northside of the lake by Gigi's. Any truth to it?
Anonymous

Fremont, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2011
From the inside wrote:
There's a sign near the development that advertises 120 covered docks with a lift opening in 2011. There's also a phone number, but I didn't write it down. It does not say anything about a motel or pool bar. However, nearby on 366, there's work being done on a place called "Woody's" which looks like it's going to be a fairly good size sports bar at the site of the old Thirsty Turtle.
Woody's is a pizza (for lack of a better word "parlor). He owns one in Wapak & we've heard he serves wonderful tasting pizza. He has invested a lot of money in this Lake location; sure hope it works out for him financially. We need a good sit-down place to eat around here. If he does well it will encourage more business people to invest here at the Lake, hopefully on the Northside also. We haven't heard about a mini-mall on the northside but I for one would welcome their business. Rumores fly randomly around here. We do wish the folks building this motel/restaurant at Moundwood "good fortune" for all the above reasons.
buzzing brunette

Lakeview, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Newsdiva wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody's is a pizza (for lack of a better word "parlor). He owns one in Wapak & we've heard he serves wonderful tasting pizza. He has invested a lot of money in this Lake location; sure hope it works out for him financially. We need a good sit-down place to eat around here. If he does well it will encourage more business people to invest here at the Lake, hopefully on the Northside also. We haven't heard about a mini-mall on the northside but I for one would welcome their business. Rumores fly randomly around here. We do wish the folks building this motel/restaurant at Moundwood "good fortune" for all the above reasons.
Do you really think the Lake is actually going to get a hotel? It's been the talk for years but have not seen any progress. Rumors are always flying....but look at Froggy's no one ever expected them to have the swim up bar etc and its a huge success.
Anonymous

Fremont, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2011
buzzing brunette wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think the Lake is actually going to get a hotel? It's been the talk for years but have not seen any progress. Rumors are always flying....but look at Froggy's no one ever expected them to have the swim up bar etc and its a huge success.
I'm glad when any business succeeds at Indian Lake. That means other businessmen will want to follow suit. The Lake needs all the business they can get particularly in the summer as this business must sustain them through the winter months. The week-end clientele at Froggy's tend to get "out of hand" in the summer time; occasionally running out other customers. I do wish Froggy's good fortune but they need to control their summer business to continue their success. You are correct about flying rumors pertaining to any motel/restaurant. I've heard this since I was child attending Lakeview school. Since retiring & moving back here 11 yrs ago I've heard the same story. This time lets hope it is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American ... (Dec '11) 3 hr Geraldo 738
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 14 hr Wite_Out 2,024
Straight from Truman's mouth about PC Oct 16 Touch of Disgrace... 4
Hypocrisy of our POTUS Oct 15 old timer 16
greg claybaugh (Mar '10) Oct 14 Fancygirl 11
Trump, FEMA, and Puerto Rico Oct 14 caiaphas 28
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Oct 13 Johnnywalker 14

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance