What is Your Opinion on voice's contr...

What is Your Opinion on voice's contribution to Topix?

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I am not making this a poll because I think it would be interesting to see how just many people appreciate his contribution.
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Nov 21, 2012
I think he is a total distraction to any hope of a civil conversation. I have very little interest in witnessing his inner conflicts played out through his hateful, endless posts.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I think he very well may be mentally Ill.

I have never encountered someone as narcissistic as he is.

He is blind to reason and rationalization.

I wonder if he truly believes he has any kind of following and that sane people really take him seriously?

He does seem knowledgeable about one subject....cooking. He should refrain from posting on Topix and stay in the kitchen, IMHO.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 21, 2012
I also wonder if he actually thinks anyone believes five or six random people judged our posts in the past hour....lol.

Judge away, voice. Judge away.
Willie Nelson

Mansfield, OH

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
I wonder if he truly believes he has any kind of following and that sane people really take him seriously?
He does seem knowledgeable about one subject....cooking. He should refrain from posting on Topix and stay in the kitchen, IMHO.
He may very well be a manic depressive or as they call it now, bi polar.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Willie Nelson wrote:
<quoted text> He may very well be a manic depressive or as they call it now, bi polar.
My diagnosis is NPD.

http://www.medicinenet.com/narcissistic_perso...
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I think he is something, some type of psychosis, he sure has found a niche in the tp and the christian far out right.
But does he offer anything to Topix, does anyone take him seriously?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Michelle Shocked wrote:
I think he is something, some type of psychosis, he sure has found a niche in the tp and the christian far out right.
But does he offer anything to Topix, does anyone take him seriously?
I think you might be mistaken in that he has found a niche.

After all, I haven't seen anyone support his rants lately.

Maybe one person in a blue moon.

He IS, singularly, the Christian far out right.

JMO.

“We're not perfect”

Since: Jun 11

but they're NUTS!

#9 Nov 21, 2012
My view is that he is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. What is his true motives? if his motive is winning hearts to god, he goes about it all wrong and does the opposite---he drives people AWAY. Instead of the man who does God's work, he is actually the devil's advocate. Like Ethel says, he's also the biggest narcissist I've ever ran across. He needs to be idolized by others and wants attention all the time.
Honest Man

Mount Gilead, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Perhaps another good question would be, "What TV sitcom or cartoon character would you use to play the role of Voice?"

Location hidden

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Honest Man wrote:
Perhaps another good question would be, "What TV sitcom or cartoon character would you use to play the role of Voice?"
Hmmm.....can't think of one.

I really can't.
The Oracle

Lima, OH

#13 Nov 23, 2012
I think it very sad that a man can waste such an active mind. He is clearly very intelligent, but also closed- minded and filled with the righteous indignation of the hypocrite.
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Nov 23, 2012
The Oracle wrote:
I think it very sad that a man can waste such an active mind. He is clearly very intelligent, but also closed- minded and filled with the righteous indignation of the hypocrite.
He is damaged, and is comfortable in his psychosis which makes him dangerous to anyone that confronts, or disagrees with him.
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Nov 23, 2012
D0N W S0UTH wrote:
i think he adds an interesting perspective
explain please

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
You, evidently don't think it narcissistic of you to think he doesn't have a right to enjoy the 1st Amendment of our Constitution but, you do ?

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Michelle Shocked wrote:
I think he is a total distraction to any hope of a civil conversation. I have very little interest in witnessing his inner conflicts played out through his hateful, endless posts.
On my Topix screen, the name (avatar) of the last person to post on a thread is listed. If you don't want to read what TVOSR has written, don't open the thread or, if, when you open a thread and you see TVOSR's avatar at the beginning of a post, don't read it. I read very few of yours.

You are also invited to skip reading my posts.
standing firm

United States

#22 Nov 25, 2012
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
On my Topix screen, the name (avatar) of the last person to post on a thread is listed. If you don't want to read what TVOSR has written, don't open the thread or, if, when you open a thread and you see TVOSR's avatar at the beginning of a post, don't read it. I read very few of yours.
I agree with everything voice says too.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#23 Nov 25, 2012
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
So one should do nothing when another posts the support of hate and discrimination of others? I bet many jews who survived the Holocaust would disagree with you.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 25, 2012
JAS_BHS62 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, evidently don't think it narcissistic of you to think he doesn't have a right to enjoy the 1st Amendment of our Constitution but, you do ?
No, that would make me a hypocrite, not a narcissist.

Those who suffer from NPD have the same rights as anyone. That doesn't mean most people enjoy hearing their rants. That sounds mean, but it's true.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 25, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
I think the words troll, douchebag and turd cover his antics very well. As for a cartoon character I would choose for him Simon Bar Sinister (Underdog).
Have a great day Silly Voice. I know you are giddy that someone created a post just about you...you must have orgasmed several times already over the attention.
the thought of having any responsibility for voice's gratification makes my skin crawl. I was just curious if anyone finds value in his diatribes. I have to admit that I stopped reading about his ridiculous fear and loathings long ago. I am curious as to the forensics behind a person so immersed in bigotry and fear.
I mentioned the niche I think he found in the tea party, and I still think that is true for the same reason he fits so well in evangelical religion, he finds comfort in being told how to best utilize his pent up anger and hatred of life. He readily attacks anything he does not agree with based on very little actual knowledge, but rather he Googles for websites that substantiate his bigotry and calls that proof. How ironic that his new tangent seems to be something he calls truth when he has no interest in actually pursuing it or living by it. He is quite a study in psychosis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amish,Do we need em '? 5 min karma_a_b1tch 8
More Good News for the Left 58 min Wite_Out 16
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 1 hr Mein Trumpf 845
Life Lesson's! 2 hr CALM STILL VOICE 356
America Is NOT A ‘Christian Nation 7 hr CALM STILL VOICE 38
Is peak of ohio website nothing but Bulls**t ? Sun James 1
Things that happen in the Logan County Jail. Sun Free 1

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance