brandon stockton
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
timeout

Englewood, CO

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Anyone have any idea where this guy works. He claims he works at jc sports but i've done some searching and found out that was a lie. Any one else tired of his lies?
Mimi8

Sidney, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Why do you care?
ONEandONLY

Marysville, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2010
LOL... I do not know who you are but, If you must know I am Brandon Stockton and if you want to know my life story you can come to me and I will tell you!!!! Here I'll go ahead and tell you what I am up too. I am currently a Bellefontaine Blaze Coach Looking to take my coaching Career further...I hope!!! I am in my 1st semester of The Coaching Academy, in which I am taking classes online!! I still live here in Bellefontaine Ohio...I have a girlfriend that I love very much!!! So Tell me something is their anything else about me that you would like to know???? If not keep your mouth shut and keep doing what you are doing and please do not worry about others!!
beowulf

AOL

#4 Feb 18, 2010
ONEandONLY wrote:
LOL... I do not know who you are but, If you must know I am Brandon Stockton and if you want to know my life story you can come to me and I will tell you!!!! Here I'll go ahead and tell you what I am up too. I am currently a Bellefontaine Blaze Coach Looking to take my coaching Career further...I hope!!! I am in my 1st semester of The Coaching Academy, in which I am taking classes online!! I still live here in Bellefontaine Ohio...I have a girlfriend that I love very much!!! So Tell me something is their anything else about me that you would like to know???? If not keep your mouth shut and keep doing what you are doing and please do not worry about others!!
WAAAAAAAAAAy to go dude!!!!!!!!!! Too many nosy people and what happened to a person's right to privacy? Good luck in career and love life.
SnotBubbles

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2010
I was coming on to jump to Brandon's defense, but it looks like he has already spoke for himself. People get attacked on this site daily, take it with a grain of salt...most Bellefontaine resident's are too ignorant for their own good.

Maybe next year (Brandon) you'll give the Bellefontaine softball league another shot...would love to have you back!
Mimi8

Sidney, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2010
ONEandONLY wrote:
Way to go Brandon! You tell em!
Mimi8

Sidney, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2010
beowulf wrote:
<quoted text>
WAAAAAAAAAAy to go dude!!!!!!!!!! Too many nosy people and what happened to a person's right to privacy? Good luck in career and love life.
Hey, timeout, do you get the message?
beowulf

AOL

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Mimi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't any different than yours. Giving the guy a compliment for his stand up attitude about nosy people. I don't know the dude. You trying to start an argument about a compliment?
DiamondDave

Lima, OH

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Brandon Stockton is a good man. I have known him since he was a baby and I consider him a good friend. I know Brandon would do anything for me if I needed it, and I would do the same for him, no questions asked. If my life depended on someone coming through for me, I know I could depend on Bran.
No person in this world is perfect. Brandon, Me, "Timeout" or anyone else, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree.
Senior Citizen

Belle Center, OH

#10 Feb 18, 2010
beowulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't any different than yours. Giving the guy a compliment for his stand up attitude about nosy people. I don't know the dude. You trying to start an argument about a compliment?
Do you have some interest in his "love life," pray tell?
timeout

Englewood, CO

#11 Feb 18, 2010
ONEandONLY wrote:
Well maybe if you quit lying to people about where you work on a daily basis and telling people you can get them deals on athletic wear because you work there I would shut my mouth!!!
beowulf

AOL

#12 Feb 18, 2010
Mimi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oops, I think. I told you I didn't know the guy. Since he said he was in coaching, I thought you were saying timeout to me. Like in a game! You were referring to the original poster, right? Sorry. Timeouts are about the only thing I know in sports. OH OOOOOPS!
ThadMatta

Marysville, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2010
I have known Mr.Stockton for years, and have talked to him a numerous of times,and I have to say that he is a very bright young man. I also know his mom and dad and I think that they did a great job in raising him!!! For someone to come on here and bash that young man is RIDICULOUS!! Good Luck Coaching this year Brandon!!
thegospel14

Sevierville, TN

#14 Feb 18, 2010
dude has a serious problem telling the truth.....a serious problem! if he told me the sky was blue i would look into it....
ONEandONLY

Marysville, OH

#15 Feb 18, 2010
LOL...I think it is funny that you guys would get so upset that you would TRY to go as far as this!!!!It just goes to show you that you have nothing better to do with your time than to sit and think about NEGATIVE things to say about people...GET A LIFE!!!!
TruthBtold

Englewood, CO

#16 Feb 19, 2010
this dude has all of you fooled. Your in school. so that's your new lie. Can't wait to see what your profession is next month. Hopefully the girlfriend you claim to love so much doesnt decide to take you in because I heard you like to sponge off people. Furthermore stop crying all the time your a grown man.
newintown

Englewood, CO

#17 Feb 19, 2010
I have only lived here a year and coach a summer ballteam and was promised a great deal on shirts for this upcoming season from this guy ...cheap!!!! I thought this guy was the real deal?? Where the hell should i get my shirts now ? It sounds like somebody is lying ? And you say you coach...i hope my child isn't on your team......
ONEandONLY

Marysville, OH

#18 Feb 19, 2010
LOL...First off let me start off by sayn thanx to the people on here that know and talk to me on an everyday basis. Now I am going to get right to my point, JOHN you claim that you were gettn shirts from me when during the season you came up to me several times and told me that you went and ORDERED your shirts from whoever and they should be done...Am I right????Also I have no Idea what you are talkn about, Do you not have several trophies in your front room and T-shirts that we won with softball Last year??? Now for TruthBtold, I love it when people go around town and claim to know what you are all about...I'll start by sayn that I HAVE NEVER SPONGED OFF ANYONE!!! My girlfriend yes may make a little more money then me but, I help her and any of my other family members out that need it!!!
DontBH8trs

Columbus, OH

#19 Feb 19, 2010
I know Brandon and he's a great person. I also know his Mom, and she will kick your ass if she ever finds out who's bad mouthing her son! lol! Hugs Mama Stockton! I'll tell you who I am the next time I see you.
Justcurious

Englewood, CO

#20 Feb 19, 2010
Since you want to put it all out there on what your doing if your not sponging off of anyone you say your going to college online but you still failed to mention where you work. Heard it was college of mom and dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 6 hr urban fickle 889
Best HS basketball team ever from Logan County. (Nov '10) 21 hr Wombat 25
Bellefontaine School district lawsuit ? Thu Momma of 6 5
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) Thu Mein Trumpf 2,214
Rebecca Thu Beninit 2
curt frazier wife filed for a divorce!!! fact o... Nov 15 Invictus 6
Do You Support Gay Marriage? (Apr '09) Nov 14 USN Atheist 1,265

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance