Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I think your dad should have used a trojan.
Whatever

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Oct 31, 2012
buttsecks,buttsecks, buttsecks, that's all you think about. Pervert.

“The NRA sucks”

Since: Nov 11

No Tea for me

#4 Oct 31, 2012
He sure loves and I mean loves to discuss gay sex.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2012
This is from a web site called youryoure.com , destupidifying the masses (love that):

Learn the rule: your / you're

Your is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something.

-That is your sock.
-Where is your potato?

You're is a contraction (combination) of you and are.

-Do you know what you're doing?
-You're stupid.

The two are not interchangeable.

Getting it wrong makes you look stupid. And ugly.

----------

You're welcome,
EK
Gawd Ubov

West Mansfield, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, butt they don't get it, Ethel.

“My spirit is free”

Since: Oct 11

Bellefontaine OH

#10 Oct 31, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
This is from a web site called youryoure.com , destupidifying the masses (love that):
Learn the rule: your / you're
Your is a possessive adjective, indicating ownership of something.
-That is your sock.
-Where is your potato?
You're is a contraction (combination) of you and are.
-Do you know what you're doing?
-You're stupid.
The two are not interchangeable.
----------
You're welcome,
EK
LOl, good one, Ethel!
The Oracle

Lima, OH

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Scare tactics won't work. Intolerance always loses in the end.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#13 Nov 1, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Wisdom wrote:
I realize that a lot of what I share concerning the homosexual can be very shocking and disturbing.
But you must be told the truth concerning this most devilish lifestyle that Obama encourages.

///Area here removed because the Silly Voice posts too much BS in one shot ///

You first allegiance is always to God, not the homosexual.
And you can become as angry as you want to with me.
But your anger will not negate the truth of what I
am setting forth concerning this most devilish behavour and the President that supports it!.
Below is strict possession. Below is the deepest kind of homosexual spirit possession. This individual is so intrenched and so reprobate.
When scripture talks about God giving them up to a reprobate mind. It means that they have become so hard hearted and vile in their behavior and thinking. That God has no choice but to walk away. This is as deep as it gets.
This type of homosexuality is the equivalent of a Jerry Sandusky in terms of deviance and worthlessness.
I dont make this stuff up.
Below are the confessions Carlos a known homosexual.
Yes this is what your President encourages and condones.
If one supports it, one owns it!
"Lots of guys want to know who breeds them," Carlos continues. "When I have sex, I like to always make it special, a really good time, something nice and memorable in case that is the one that gives it to me."
Carlos offers, not for the first time, to have me come along and watch him and Richard have sex, but I decline. In the taxi to Richard's place, the conversation falls silent. He hasn't been tested in a couple of years, and he's reluctant to get a test now. He might very well be positive already. But as long as he doesn't know for sure, he can always hope that tonight is the night he gets the virus. Every date is potentially The One. Stepping out of the cab into the rain, I ask what he will do if he finds out one day that he has succeeded in being infected -- ending the fun of being a bug chaser. He stops, then says he might move on to being a gift giver: "If I know that he's negative and I'm ----ing him, it sort of gets me off. I'm murdering him in a sense, killing him slowly, and that's sort of, as sick as it sounds, exciting to me."
I see that the Silly Voice is feeling lonely and left out again.
One could almost set their watch on observing your homosexual hate rants because it seems that you have periods where you post your hate and then you tone it down a bit. I have read from others that the hypothesis is that you let your closeted feelings build up and build up to the point of self-hate where you are forced due to your own desires to lash out negatively against homosexuality. Then you make a trip to Columbus "for research purposes only" and the stress is relieved, almost as if a cork has popped on a shaken champagne bottle (pun intended), and then you are back to being a somewhat normal person and just b*tching about politics and such.
Just sayin'
Oh and your comment "You first allegiance is always to God"...you are a hoot.
Have a great day Silly Voice! Oh and how about some new material, you have posted variations of this for some time. It is pretty old.
The Oracle

Lima, OH

#14 Nov 1, 2012
I looked up at the clouds and saw...Satan.

Looked to the left, looked to the right. Satan, Satan.

I turned on the TV. Yep, Satan again.

Turned on the radio (a station not consumed by conservative hate shows) and, oh my!- Satan.

Then I looked into the mirror. Guess what? Sure as rain, that crazy Satan once again staring right back at me.

You people are so stupid.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 1, 2012
Make no mistake about it...voice of sound wisdom...is gay. I mean really gay. Really, really gay.
What Say

Galena, OH

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Father is evil. Raise your stupefied mind out of the Stone Age swill you have been imbibing.

Location hidden

#21 Nov 2, 2012
learn the rule: there / they're / their

There is an adverb, indicating place or position.

There is your sock.
Your potato is over there.

They're is a contraction (combination) of they and are and means they are.

Do you know what they're doing?
They're stupid.

Their is a plural possessive adjective, indicating ownership by more than one person or something, where the owners have been previously mentioned or are easily identified.

Their sock is missing.
That is not their potato.

The three are not interchangeable.

----------

youryoure.com is really coming in handy this week.
Barry Interesting

Bellefontaine, OH

#22 Nov 2, 2012
Homosexuals claim their born homosexual.
Well then, by sheer logic if homosexuals are born homosexual then homosexual pedophiles would have to be born that way to!
Is it really a bridge to far for the mental health establishments to conclude that pedophiles are in fact born with a propensity toward children.
Just as homosexuals conclude that they have a taste for male flesh?
And all this done as the nation continues to buy into the homosexual lies of,{Neutral Gender Sexual Identity}
And if no ones Sexual Identity can be given a legal definition.
Then no ones sexual appetites can be denied or prosecuted.
The ultimate goal of the homosexual agenda is to remove all sexual boundaries.
Which of course means removing all the language that describes what constitutes a sexual criminal act.
And the success or failure of this goal in entirely dependent upon, the acceptance of word manipulation.
Remember Clinton's is, is comment.
Remember Obama's comment, people can marry who they want?
Both comment were designed to build confusion, to manipulate words. Much the same way homosexuals do.
NAMBLA Exposed!
(North American Man/Boy Love Association)
NAMBLA And Homosexual Activism
Pedophiles And Homosexual Activists Push For Total Sexual Liberation
And now Obama has become the national spokesperson for this.
Obama truly is a Trojan Horse sitting in the public square and feeding the nation honey laced with poison!
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) filed a lawsuit against the state of Kansas over the state's criminal sodomy law involving children.
The ACLU is defending Matthew Limon, a homosexual who committed sodomy against a 14-year-old boy in 2000.
At the time of his crime, Simon was 18 years old. The ACLU is claiming that Limon's conviction is unconstitutionally discriminatory because the penalties for sodomy with a minor are different than for heterosexual sex with a minor.
Kansas Attorney General Phill KIine says the fairness of Limon's sentence should be a state legislative issue, not a constitutional one.
According to Kline, "If the ACLU wins in the thrust of their arguments, it means the state has no right to say that it is illegal for an adult to have sex with a 13-year-old child."
Kline also fears that an ACLU victory will make it difficult for the state to enforce laws against polygamy, incest, bestiality, and other sexual perversions.
The effort to abolish "age of consent" laws has been a long-time goal of homosexual activists. The 1972 Gay Rights Platform, for example, called for the abolition of all laws prohibiting sex with children.
The platform demands: "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.
Its ok to let Obama go!
their?

Why gay people on your mind all the time? Did boy Voice get molested by male member of family? Were you born heterosexual" Or did you choose it?

Minister tell me once, " you hate things in others that you recognize in yourself.". Forgive self, Voice. Accept who you are. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe you could proof read my post, correct them and then re post them? There is no doubt concerning the truth of the content of them.
But I believe you would really feel better if you were able to correct a couple grammatical errors?
Are you up to it?
Right up my alley. I'd be happy to help you out. I'd actually be doing a public service. I'll do it on one condition.....that I be given free editing reign.

Location hidden

#26 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok edit my first post to this thread. But I also have a condition, you may not change the overall truth of what I am setting forth.
Let me see how you do?
OK...here you go.....

The Voice of Sound Wisdom wrote:

Our nation struggles with many things.

I challenge you to think outside of the box.

It is okay to let Obama go.
Barry Interesting

Bellefontaine, OH

#27 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok edit my first post to this thread. But I also have a condition, you may not change the overall truth of what I am setting forth.
Let me see how you do?
You gonna be barry busy girl, Ethel. Not have much time to comment on threads. We will miss you. See, job creation is picking up under Obama economy. Ethel just became editor in chief for the 'Voice Anti Gay Chronicle." Spreading the love. I bet he pay lousy wages though. To correct all mistakes , Ethel will work sweat-shop hours. No time to sleep. Pack lunch, Ethel.

Location hidden

#28 Nov 2, 2012
Barry Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna be barry busy girl, Ethel. Not have much time to comment on threads. We will miss you. See, job creation is picking up under Obama economy. Ethel just became editor in chief for the 'Voice Anti Gay Chronicle." Spreading the love. I bet he pay lousy wages though. To correct all mistakes , Ethel will work sweat-shop hours. No time to sleep. Pack lunch, Ethel.
Haha.....nah. It didn't take me that long at all!
Barry Interesting

Bellefontaine, OH

#30 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Very good, very good indeed!
Gotta go, wife said she is ready for me to fix supper.
And I never argue with the boss, because a man has got to know his limitations when dealing with authority!!!!!!!!
Hmmm, I see who wear man pants in your family. DO you do dishes too? When making yum-yum, who on top?
Michelle Shocked

Mount Vernon, OH

#31 Nov 2, 2012
Barry Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I see who wear man pants in your family. DO you do dishes too? When making yum-yum, who on top?
Whoever is last in the closet.

“ +IAN, AMERICAN, OHIOAN, BELLE”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#33 Nov 3, 2012
Ironbutterfly wrote:
Make no mistake about it...voice of sound wisdom...is gay. I mean really gay. Really, really gay.
"Make no mistake about it". I/B is a phony name for NED BUCHENROTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wher can a felon get a real job (Apr '11) 2 hr partnerfelon 33
News Logan County sobriety checkpoint successful wit... 6 hr Two Dollar Bill 5
Did Jesus Judge People and Their Behavior? 9 hr trailoftears 21
Trump achieves magic number of delegates 9 hr Donald T Rump 3
Can't fool me, I'm a smart progressive (Nov '15) 9 hr GBA-freedom 219
The Declaration and Constitution Secure our Lib... (Sep '15) 9 hr GBA-freedom 105
So you think $15/hr is good for America 15 hr Donald T Rump 16
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) May 22 Myke DeFrank 391
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages