Music1722

Springfield, OH

#127 Dec 22, 2012
believe that wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't be fooled... losing isn't an option in my book. Believe that. And your narrow mindedness makes me smile. One individual does not tarnish an entire familys name. If you believe that I welcome you to produce your last name, let me do some digging and see how "tarnished" your name has become over the years. Haha simple people search for simple facts remember that.
He had a multi million dollar business and now look at what he has. You think it is the economy? Um, no 7 other water companies are doing just fine in town. His personal actions have created his downfall. Your name is NOT good in Logan County. Go anywhere else and no one will know or care.
Music1722

Springfield, OH

#128 Dec 22, 2012
believe that wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions vary... I'm not a careful kinda guy, so I am not too worried about some low life individual who has nothing better to do than bash individuals problems that have nothing to do with them... threats?? There's no threat... it is a simple request for a challenge. You talk like such a big guy... fact is you all know who I am, yet y'all hide behind these fake names for what?? Not enough testosterone to admit you're wrong getting into things that don't concern you and too much of a coward to step up? You good though bro. Hahaaa
I personally would not know you if I would see you in public. Nor do I care who you are. I am friends with the others involved.
believe that

El Paso, TX

#129 Dec 22, 2012
Music1722 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a multi million dollar business and now look at what he has. You think it is the economy? Um, no 7 other water companies are doing just fine in town. His personal actions have created his downfall. Your name is NOT good in Logan County. Go anywhere else and no one will know or care.
That is the difference between me and most people. I don't run or hide from no one. Granted Logan County isn't really the ideal spot on anyone's map but once I'm finished with my Military career I can assume I'll be in that "neckof the woods" from time to time and I'm not too worried about individuals not liking me due to what others in my family may have done. I graduated high school the popularity contest for me was over about 7 years ago. Some people just still living that life I guess?
believe that

El Paso, TX

#130 Dec 22, 2012
Music1722 wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally would not know you if I would see you in public. Nor do I care who you are. I am friends with the others involved.
I'm BLOOD to the OTHER involved not "others" don't be mistaken. For the last time... I am in a spot I do not choose sides I simply love my family. If anyone in here bashes the victim in this matter I'd be there in a heart beat to stand ground for her. No family should have to go thru something so horrible, luckily for mine they have Smk to carry the weight they simply can not carry.
life happens

El Paso, TX

#131 Dec 22, 2012
You people are PATHETIC! Do you really have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen and bash on others?! Everyone has skeletons in their closets, including all of you. Most of you probably claim to be big Christian folk too, who are YOU to judge?! Get off your high horses and mind your own damn business!! If you had any sympathy for ANY of the people involved in this matter, you wouldn't be running your mouths all over the internet.
Wow

United States

#132 Dec 22, 2012
life happens wrote:
You people are PATHETIC! Do you really have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen and bash on others?! Everyone has skeletons in their closets, including all of you. Most of you probably claim to be big Christian folk too, who are YOU to judge?! Get off your high horses and mind your own damn business!! If you had any sympathy for ANY of the people involved in this matter, you wouldn't be running your mouths all over the internet.
Everyone has skeletons but not the skeletons that are being displayed by this individual! He and all his supporters need to think about the s$&t he has done and the life's he has ruined!!
The Truth

Bellefontaine, OH

#133 Dec 22, 2012
Isn't his old lady the local sex toy sales woman who cuts hair on the side?
Mr_X

Bellefontaine, OH

#134 Dec 23, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
I know the girlfriend and she's got three kids and staying with him!! That ex of hers better get to court real quick, sounds like a gold digger who has no problem letting him around her daughter, well what is she gonna do when he's sitting in prison with Roberta, I knew her in high school, not much good to say of her either. Can't believe they let him out.
In the process.
Kerri

Saint Marys, OH

#135 Dec 23, 2012
My momma worked in factory and was able to care for me and my brother just fine on her own and to be honest I couldn't be more proud to say she is my momma, however I have this dad who owns a water business and made lots of money and I couldn't be more disgusted by him. I would take my factory working momma over him anyday.
believe me

Chicago, IL

#136 Dec 23, 2012
About time. You all should of believed it the first time, then when his ex tried telling the court when he took her kids. Now it happens again only worse. How many chances does a person get? How many girls need to get hurt? He needs help.
Believe This

Lima, OH

#137 Dec 23, 2012
Kerri wrote:
My momma worked in factory and was able to care for me and my brother just fine on her own and to be honest I couldn't be more proud to say she is my momma, however I have this dad who owns a water business and made lots of money and I couldn't be more disgusted by him. I would take my factory working momma over him anyday.
I love both my children very much and I hate that they are going through this. If I could heal both of their hearts I would. But I will say this My God is bigger and will help us all through this and we will always be there for one another. Thank you baby gir, everything you are going through and have been going through and you still worry about your momma and brother. You are amazing and God will heal you and maybe you can reach out to others and let them know that they don't have to go through this and that they can get help. I love you.
really

Mansfield, OH

#138 Dec 24, 2012
Family or not we need to pray for the victoms. They are hurting more then any of us. This will be with them forever. We need to give them strength to come forward and put an end to this so no one gets hurt anymore. We need to pray for all the littles ones in these families. Bob thinks hes well known well lets put an end to that and make the ones hurting known why continue to worry about him who cares about him? Not me I worry about his daughter and grandkids and his other two kids. Scared for them. Stop bashing the victoms and talking about a creep lets talk about what we are going to do to prevent it from happening again.
psycho

Mount Vernon, OH

#139 Dec 24, 2012
He's a sick narcissistic alcoholic. Too many people get pulled in by his money and charm. Its disgusting how many women he's had, with young daughters, who were warned about his past. And his current girlfriend is no different. Letting her little 6 yr old spend the night in that house. If I were Rick I'd put a stop to that right away. He obviously cant help himself. The two kids, the ex, and the daughter better hang in there because he's not used to not being in control. I've seen his temper first hand and with rape charges who knows. Its a scary situation for all involved. I pray for all involved, even him.
right

Bellefontaine, OH

#140 Dec 25, 2012
Hard to leave him for raping your daughter when he puts a gun to your heads and promises to kill all of you if you tell the TRUTH.
Even other members knew what he was doing to the little girls in his family. DECADES of rape and sxua abuse.
He was carrying a loaded illegal gun when they took him into custody and no his children are no longer in his custody. They arewth their mother because hopefully (and finally) he will go to prison for the pain he has inflicted on CHILDREN.
And that dear friends, comes from his own family!
well well well

Mount Gilead, OH

#141 Dec 26, 2012
Hopefully they removed all the guns from his home. He definitely is a dangerous and cruel man.
last time

Akron, OH

#142 Dec 26, 2012
Such a POS , would love to see that POS get what that POS deserves !!
Thank you

Bellefontaine, OH

#143 Dec 26, 2012
psycho wrote:
He's a sick narcissistic alcoholic. Too many people get pulled in by his money and charm. Its disgusting how many women he's had, with young daughters, who were warned about his past. And his current girlfriend is no different. Letting her little 6 yr old spend the night in that house. If I were Rick I'd put a stop to that right away. He obviously cant help himself. The two kids, the ex, and the daughter better hang in there because he's not used to not being in control. I've seen his temper first hand and with rape charges who knows. Its a scary situation for all involved. I pray for all involved, even him.
an end has been put to that!!
well well well

Mount Gilead, OH

#144 Dec 26, 2012
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>an end has been put to that!!
Thank God! I have no idea who this woman is, but she is obviously under his spell. He is a master manipulator and very good at getting what he wants. Thank God someone has had the good sense to get this little girl away from him. He has no shame. Hopefully this woman comes to her senses before she loses the most important people in her life.....her children. No man is worth THAT! Especially a child molesting rapist. What awaits this POS in the bighouse should be very humbling indeed.
Help

Centerburg, OH

#145 Dec 27, 2012
Who is his girlfriend?
tradewinds

Mount Vernon, OH

#146 Dec 27, 2012
Help wrote:
Who is his girlfriend?
brandi salyer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
demos lose another in-doubt us house seat givin... 27 min GBA-freedom 4
Has Obama Turned The U.S. Into A Nuthouse? 32 min GBA-freedom 90
Logan County Courthouse Dome Latest Excuse 38 min Jeff in Lakview Ohio 10
As the moral underpinnings are removed, no nati... 41 min GBA-freedom 64
Who do you believe is the most Sullen poster? (Aug '13) 46 min GBA-freedom 293
Name a Ohio Highway Patrol radar hiding place..... 57 min Jeff in Lakview Ohio 1
presidential wanna be says america should empat... 1 hr Jeff in Lakview Ohio 5
obama's immigration executive order ruled uncon... 4 hr green maters 15
2016 5 hr magictrix 18
Does Inequality Really Exist In Amercia? 7 hr CALM STILL VOICE 27
Is Topix trying to destroy its own site? 10 hr buck 40
Bellefontaine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bellefontaine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellefontaine