just because

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Satans children? Lol. Well I was trying to help...but as usual no good deed goes unpunished. Lol. I would hate to be judged so harshly by so many.... that was the point I was trying to make. Like I said THREE people know.... no more, no less. I know Bob, I don't particularly like the man, i have my reasons, but he is human and his children have to grow up in this burg.... and they are innocent. If there was a crime committed against this child... then yes justice will be served... on judgment day. By the same God that will judge all of us.
Amen

Lucas, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

tired of liars wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so four people know counting you? So, will Steph (her mother) go down to since she threw the girl out and stayed with Bob? just wondering god, that is who you are, right? I'm gonna judge all of you, Satans children.
You know nothing, the mom never threw the girl out! How dare you say such crap. He plead no contest. He refused a lie detector. He had immediate family members come forward and admit he did the same thing to them when they were younger. Why do you think his family is so divided now? If the mom did it for the money as previously stated why did she leave the home with nothing, at least with her daugbter out of the home she could still protect her other two children unlike now. True misjustice was served. A little girls innocence was taken by this man, penetration does not need to happen for molestation to have taken place therefore medical reports cant prove it. It amazes me the people that know this man yet stand beside him and defend him. Hes an abuser, alcoholic, and arrogant manipulator. Logan county will see this in time. He's done it since he's a teenager he'll continue to do it. Lock up your daughters.
curious

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

It seems people want to presume they know what happened in this families life. I know this family personally. I will not feed into this gossip. No matter what, lives were changed, kids are involved and someday may read what you are putting on here.
hell yeah

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Beer drinkin pill poppin woman chasin kind a guy!
Seriously

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

How many sales reps has this guy gone through? Hell last time i checked it was 4 in 4 yrs.
Not a Fan

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Bob is the biggest jerk I have EVER had the misfortune of meeting. This man has some serious issues with woman. He don't give a damn who he hurts.. Had no idea of his past...but it certainly explains alot.
selfish

Orient, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Not a Fan wrote:
Bob is the biggest jerk I have EVER had the misfortune of meeting. This man has some serious issues with woman. He don't give a damn who he hurts.. Had no idea of his past...but it certainly explains alot.
Your right, he doesnt care who he hurts. He only cares about himself. And yet he always makes himself out to look like the poor victim. He only took those kids from their mom as a way to continue to hurt her. He knows she couldnt afford to fight him in court. Her lawyer was no match for his lies and Goslee.
womanizer

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

New woman, new salesman every month. Hell every week! Must be those fancy girl jeans with designs on his ass he wears!
ugh

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Just leave his kids out of it. Hes a piece of shit who someday will get whats coming to him. Look at who he hangs around with, not much good to say about them either! Too bad those babies have to suffer living with him and not their momma!
softener

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tri county quality dirt bag
hey now

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Be nice people. Bobby is in love again lol. He'll be good for awhile
outside looking in

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I don't the man personally but give him the benefit of the doubt. There are plenty of scandalous women that will say just about anything for revenge. I hope the accusations are not true....why would the court give him custody of his kids if they were? Don't be so quick to judge. R.
Chester

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

hey now wrote:
Be nice people. Bobby is in love again lol. He'll be good for awhile
another bar wh-re that's gonna need tested?
BCE

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing, the mom never threw the girl out! How dare you say such crap. He plead no contest. He refused a lie detector. He had immediate family members come forward and admit he did the same thing to them when they were younger. Why do you think his family is so divided now? If the mom did it for the money as previously stated why did she leave the home with nothing, at least with her daugbter out of the home she could still protect her other two children unlike now. True misjustice was served. A little girls innocence was taken by this man, penetration does not need to happen for molestation to have taken place therefore medical reports cant prove it. It amazes me the people that know this man yet stand beside him and defend him. Hes an abuser, alcoholic, and arrogant manipulator. Logan county will see this in time. He's done it since he's a teenager he'll continue to do it. Lock up your daughters.
You are a dipshit. she sent her to her dads after bob got out of jail and so she could stay and then when they did split she tried to trade the other two kids for furniture.
BCE

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

ugh wrote:
Just leave his kids out of it. Hes a piece of shit who someday will get whats coming to him. Look at who he hangs around with, not much good to say about them either! Too bad those babies have to suffer living with him and not their momma!
Well I see you don't know who his friends are, if you did you wouldn't say that, they are wonderful people that know what happened and have read the legal stuff that you have not. Like Bob or not don't let a gold digger bullshit you into beliving she was innocent.
BCE

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

selfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, he doesnt care who he hurts. He only cares about himself. And yet he always makes himself out to look like the poor victim. He only took those kids from their mom as a way to continue to hurt her. He knows she couldnt afford to fight him in court. Her lawyer was no match for his lies and Goslee.
and the facts lets not forget about her trying to trade her children so she had a couch for her fat ass. I read the text that she sent Bob and that is why he got them
BCEE

Bluffton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

And to keep on with the facts, hes an alcoholic who put himself in rehab as a way to justifywhat he did. He has immediate family members that have come forward and said he molested them as children. She sent her daughter to live with her father to protect her. She never tried to trade her children for couches, i too saw the text. And the police records. Just implying that is ridiculous and shows what kind of stupidity people are willing to believe. He got custody because hes a liar and has money and its the good ol boy network. As for his friends, we'll see about them. People need to get their head out of their asses and try to protect these poor kids. Someday truth will come out and for everyone who thinks the mom was a golddigger and the girl was a liar, the mom left with a bag of clothes and the girl had more than enough to put him in prison until him and his lawyer got ahold of her and her mom!
BCE

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

BCEE wrote:
And to keep on with the facts, hes an alcoholic who put himself in rehab as a way to justifywhat he did. He has immediate family members that have come forward and said he molested them as children. She sent her daughter to live with her father to protect her. She never tried to trade her children for couches, i too saw the text. And the police records. Just implying that is ridiculous and shows what kind of stupidity people are willing to believe. He got custody because hes a liar and has money and its the good ol boy network. As for his friends, we'll see about them. People need to get their head out of their asses and try to protect these poor kids. Someday truth will come out and for everyone who thinks the mom was a golddigger and the girl was a liar, the mom left with a bag of clothes and the girl had more than enough to put him in prison until him and his lawyer got ahold of her and her mom!
and why did she stayed with him?
wayward son

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

This dude is in jail right now...
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Busted again or charges brought back up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Bellefontaine Forum right now

Search the Bellefontaine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jih... 23 min Satan 7
What's going on at Walmart? (Nov '11) 30 min animal control 104
Kellogg-Martin running for Family Court Judge 43 min Bernie Madoff wit yo cash 32
zap! 1 hr really 20
Edible "R" 2 hr magictrix 35
Fat Boys Pizza (Oct '12) 2 hr Bellefontaine Forum 36
Nino Vitale for Ohio House Seat 4 hr Satan 27
Why does Fox News dominate? 10 hr LindaS 53
•••
•••
•••
Bellefontaine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••