Bobby Winterstellar
abc

Galena, OH

#209 Jan 23, 2013
When is his court date?
JEEP

Taylor, MI

#210 Jan 25, 2013
I'm sure he's arranging some kind of bs plea agreement.
peter

Bellefontaine, OH

#211 Jan 25, 2013
He paid to have a new law passed that it is ok for him to have sex with his children. The new law is entering legislation now from what I heard. Money over law in Logan county, always has been.
Really

United States

#212 Jan 26, 2013
charges
-2008-09 was accused of touching underage victim, he pled out to GSI and child endangering
-2013 is accused of rape (happening in 1995), accused of sexual battery ( happening in 2006), and concealed weapon ( from when he was arrested)
-2013 family members say he has done this to them in the past
YET this guy is just out running around, living it up. What is the problem here??? When can all these victims rest with ease??? Come on logan county, please stand up for them!!!
JEEP

Bellefontaine, OH

#213 Jan 27, 2013
Are he and Brandi still together? Seems like they are trying to be hush hush about it.
Ohhhhh

Marysville, OH

#214 Jan 27, 2013
Yes they are, she did my hair until this mess started, she told me she was standing by him, so I found a new stylist. She said he is just such a good person, and they are in love.... Barf. She knows what he has done too, they should subpoena her to court, he has confided in her what he's done, and it doesn't even faze her, she's just as sick as him!!!!
JEEP

Bellefontaine, OH

#215 Jan 27, 2013
Someone needs to tell her ex because I think he thinks they are not seeing each other. He would flip if he finds out he is still around!
Kim

Marysville, OH

#216 Jan 29, 2013
Glad I don't have to see him at BNI anymore, all he did was hit on all the lady's, nasty man!!!
bni

West Mansfield, OH

#217 Jan 29, 2013
Why kim, doesnt he go there anymore? He still works/owns at tri county? He definitely thinks hes the greatest thing to women!
truth

Fort Jennings, OH

#218 Jan 30, 2013
I can't believe that he allowed out. Three years ago he had to go to jail and was given work release. Logan County needs to step it up. Finally family is saying what a distgusting pig he is. Three years ago everyone said he is such a great guy he wouldn't do anything like this! When is his court date? It has been over a month since his arrest you would think Logan County would want this issue taken care of asap.
in the know

West Mansfield, OH

#219 Jan 31, 2013
No court date yet. Still waiting. Unfortunately all this time is giving him time to get his shit together. Sell his business, sign house over to lovergirl, and get his lies straight. Saw him in bellefontaine, looked all sad and acted like the victim. I wanted to go take care of him myself. Save us taxpayers some money. Makes me sick. Hope he's never around kids or little girls again.
losers

Bellefontaine, OH

#221 Feb 6, 2013
ANY WORD ON A COURT DATE YET?
inside

Findlay, OH

#222 Feb 6, 2013
No word on a court date yet. Watch your daughters
Kim

Westerville, OH

#223 Feb 7, 2013
He's breath smells like death, he's a nasty man, should be shot. Hide your kids, hide your wife...and your husband( he does wear gay jeans), huh we have a rapist in logan county!!!!
funny

Bellefontaine, OH

#224 Feb 8, 2013
Kim wrote:
He's breath smells like death, he's a nasty man, should be shot. Hide your kids, hide your wife...and your husband( he does wear gay jeans), huh we have a rapist in logan county!!!!
And, he has pictures of your ass. LMAO
pics

West Mansfield, OH

#225 Feb 8, 2013
Oh he's got all kinds of pics of his lady friends! Bet theres lots of embarrassed women now lol
funny

Bellefontaine, OH

#226 Feb 9, 2013
Nah, he never had that many ladies truly, he always lied bout that. He don't like them unless they are 13 or younger. And the parents of them wouldn't allow them to date him.
htwooman

West Mansfield, OH

#227 Feb 13, 2013
Is he selling out? Heard he's selling the business?
whatever

Marysville, OH

#228 Feb 16, 2013
I hear ole Bob is out the water business...he was bought out by the silent partner.
low lifes

Bellefontaine, OH

#229 Feb 16, 2013
That means Brandi is one step closer to her scheme, now, Bob can pay off the house, let her stay there while he is in the joint. Then she and her new boyfriend (luka) can enjoy the fancy house. This shit is almost like a movie, its kinda cool really. Then, Bob gets out, comes home kills her, luka, then himself. THE END! LOL. Speilberg, give me a call quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-depressants (Jan '11) 4 hr Walsh 46
Another School Shooting-maga maga maga 4 hr Caiaphas 61
ed 4 hr Caiaphas 33
what does the Democratic ticket look like in 2020? 20 hr Sabastion Gant 136
friday night bingo in bellefontaine !!!!!! at... Sun gambler 71
Citizens police academy is bs. Sun TypicalLoganCount... 11
Heather May 19 lipsticmomma 1

Bellefontaine Jobs

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages