Next Last
Taken

Port Matilda, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Pos and crook! Dont buy from him
I know

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2012
that is a weird name, Taken. Is that german? Oh wait, its coward. Put your real name in here if you are going to try and destroy someones business and take food from his children. What happened, did he want you to pay for what you bought? You low life coward, he is a very straight forward and honest man that'd bend over backwards to take care of his customers. chickenshit
easton

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
I rather buy from easton. Wintersteller is a drunk and a loud mouth. So is his service man. We used to buy our salt and filters from him but when you go in and see him hide beer bottles off his desk we decided to go somewhere else. And his criminal record isnt impressive eitber.
Soft water

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Haha he's a joke. The only decent thing about his store is his secretary. Don't know why she's still there unless he pays her off like he does everyone else
seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2012
that's Bob....he will BEND you over backwards as his customer!!!
seriously

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2012
that's Bob.....as his customer he will BEND you over backwards!
disgraced

Sunbury, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2012
You would think he wouldnt be in business anymore after what he did to that little girl. Goes to show you more of logan counties good ol boy network helping each other out. I'm ashamed of our system here. Brady needs to go. Gosellee does too.
wow

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Do you think that maybe Bob is just a misunderstood,insecure, shell of a man that has to hide in his beer bottles to get through the day.... maybe he needs help. I overheard a conversation about him and his step daughter that made me sick. I think he could definitely benefit from some professional help.
Menthol

New York, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
I used to buy from him, until he tracked mud all over my floors and told me I needed to put in a chute for the salt so he didn't have to carry the bags to the basement!! Isn't that what I was paying him for???
wow what

Mount Vernon, OH

#10 Nov 15, 2012
"Insecure and shell of a man" what about his step daughter? Your damn right he needs professional help. He needs to be behind bars so he stops hurting little girls! "Hiding behind beer bottles" maybe its drinking to drown the guilt he feels for what he did to his wife and kids. How he has his other two is beyond me!! How he is a coach is beyond me!!
Really

Marysville, OH

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Well obviously none of you people know him personally. He has worked hard for everything he has. And is a great businessman. Easton water told me I had to replace my water softener a few years ago said it was not fixable. The next day I called bob and he came right out and had it fix within 30 min, for $25.
As far as his past, first they were not married, and the mom and daughter made up that story to get $$$, then when it didn't work the mom and daughter moved back in... Right there u know it was a lie. And he now has full custody of his kids. He is a single dad trying to raise his family, if you don't like him that's your opinion, keep it to yourself. And don't run down his business when he is trying to support his children.
no way

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Really wrote:
Well obviously none of you people know him personally. He has worked hard for everything he has. And is a great businessman. Easton water told me I had to replace my water softener a few years ago said it was not fixable. The next day I called bob and he came right out and had it fix within 30 min, for $25.
As far as his past, first they were not married, and the mom and daughter made up that story to get $$$, then when it didn't work the mom and daughter moved back in... Right there u know it was a lie. And he now has full custody of his kids. He is a single dad trying to raise his family, if you don't like him that's your opinion, keep it to yourself. And don't run down his business when he is trying to support his children.
WOW he only charged you $25? I always got charged $75-85 for just a TRIP CHARGE plus labor and parts!!!! you got off easy......
tired of liars

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Nov 16, 2012
You jealous bunch of dirtballs. So, he supposedly messes with that girl living with him ( not a step daughter ) because he was very smart not to marry that scandalous bitch. You bunch of trash talking losers hear something and thats it, its automatically true. Her mom sure didnt leave Bob did she? Nope, stayed with the man raping her daughter. How can you get in here and act like you know something? Every last one of you know its false, your simply jealous living there in your rented house trailers. Every single step was taken in the case to prove his innocence, EVERY step. If you are raped at gun point, LOL, its real easy for a doctor to prove that, and they said it absolutely never happened to her. Come on people, put your real names in here, and your evidence. What, are you afraid, got big mouths behind these walls, but really every one of you are a bunch of cowards. Bob will buy and then sell each and everyone of you and you know it. chickenshits... Judge not, or burn in hell. LOSERS
Omg

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Nov 16, 2012
This guy needs to move out of this town and take his business with him. Maybe his kids can go somewhere they could hold their heads up and not be ashamed over what their father was accused of doing. Which has a lot of controversy behind it. He is a womanizer as the whole town knows that. So maybe be getting his quick services and cheap service charge was because he was hoping you would give him a Big TIP.
omg is right

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Nov 16, 2012
He wishes he had a big "TIP" lmao!
buck wheat

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Nov 16, 2012
tired of liars wrote:
You jealous bunch of dirtballs. So, he supposedly messes with that girl living with him ( not a step daughter ) because he was very smart not to marry that scandalous bitch. You bunch of trash talking losers hear something and thats it, its automatically true. Her mom sure didnt leave Bob did she? Nope, stayed with the man raping her daughter. How can you get in here and act like you know something? Every last one of you know its false, your simply jealous living there in your rented house trailers. Every single step was taken in the case to prove his innocence, EVERY step. If you are raped at gun point, LOL, its real easy for a doctor to prove that, and they said it absolutely never happened to her. Come on people, put your real names in here, and your evidence. What, are you afraid, got big mouths behind these walls, but really every one of you are a bunch of cowards. Bob will buy and then sell each and everyone of you and you know it. chickenshits... Judge not, or burn in hell. LOSERS
Hi Bob!
trailer renter

Buckland, OH

#18 Nov 16, 2012
whats wrong with living in a rented trailer?Dont have to carry salt to basement!whos jealous now bitch
just because

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 Nov 17, 2012
tired of liars wrote:
You jealous bunch of dirtballs. So, he supposedly messes with that girl living with him ( not a step daughter ) because he was very smart not to marry that scandalous bitch. You bunch of trash talking losers hear something and thats it, its automatically true. Her mom sure didnt leave Bob did she? Nope, stayed with the man raping her daughter. How can you get in here and act like you know something? Every last one of you know its false, your simply jealous living there in your rented house trailers. Every single step was taken in the case to prove his innocence, EVERY step. If you are raped at gun point, LOL, its real easy for a doctor to prove that, and they said it absolutely never happened to her. Come on people, put your real names in here, and your evidence. What, are you afraid, got big mouths behind these walls, but really every one of you are a bunch of cowards. Bob will buy and i sell each and everyone of you and you know it. chickenshits... Judge not, or burn in hell. LOSERS
Matthew 7 " Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the same measure you use, it will be measured to you"
I think that might have been the verse you were "trying" to quote.
I think we are all guilty of judging others... but it is not our job to judge. There are three people who know what happened in this situation..... Bob, the little girl, and God. And trust me you can't fool the man up stairs.
Amen

United States

#20 Nov 17, 2012
just because wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7 " Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the same measure you use, it will be measured to you"
I think that might have been the verse you were "trying" to quote.
I think we are all guilty of judging others... but it is not our job to judge. There are three people who know what happened in this situation..... Bob, the little girl, and God. And trust me you can't fool the man up stairs.

Very well said. Bob may have been lucky with one court but when the time comes, true justice will be served.
tired of liars

Bellefontaine, OH

#21 Nov 17, 2012
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. Bob may have been lucky with one court but when the time comes, true justice will be served.
Oh, so four people know counting you? So, will Steph (her mother) go down to since she threw the girl out and stayed with Bob? just wondering god, that is who you are, right? I'm gonna judge all of you, Satans children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate Change 1 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 17
Mass Murder in Pike County 2 hr River Monsters 11
This should tell you why the donkeys and the pr... 2 hr Big Bertha 2
Meet the Republicans speaking out against Trump 3 hr Bellefontaine Forum 4
Poll do you believe scott moody was the shooter? (Feb '10) 4 hr tip your babysitt... 237
Rosebrook (Apr '08) 4 hr tip your babysitt... 394
Hey DOJ, NC is a state 5 hr Flip Flopper 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages