Don't Bash Obama - Judge His Accompli...

Don't Bash Obama - Judge His Accomplishments

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#1 May 6, 2012


Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments



An impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then
deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has
never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act..

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally
obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease
implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a
third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs
when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of
companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act
through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the
deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those
with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of
his political appointees.

First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly
spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state
it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath
to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been
properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for
catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in
his office..

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half
years in office, 90 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights
and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by
the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year
at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning
call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound
on earth.

First President to take a 17 day vacation.

How is this hope and change working out for you?

THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#2 May 6, 2012
GBA wrote:
Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments
An impressive list of accomplishments:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then
deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has
never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act..
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally
obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease
implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a
third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs
when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of
companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act
through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the
deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those
with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of
his political appointees.
First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly
spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state
it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath
to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been
properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for
catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in
his office..
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half
years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights
and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by
the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year
at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning
call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound
on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
How is this hope and change working out for you?
THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
Did you get this in an email from don South? What a bunch of BS.This stupidity is another chain email and has been disproven time and time again.
Why lie? Because that's all you, got you're not smart enough to come up anything else!
you decide

United States

#3 May 6, 2012
How is this happening? I bet you won't hear Obama talking about this one. It is under his watch or will he try to find someone else to blame?

INDIANAPOLIS - Inside his central Indiana office, a longtime tax consultant sits at his desk, shaking his head in disbelief.

"There is not a doubt in my mind there's huge fraud taking place here," he said, slowly flipping through the pages of a tax return.

The tax preparer does not want you to know his name for fear of reprisal, but he does want you to know about a nationwide problem with a huge price tag.

He came to 13 Investigates to blow the whistle.

"We're talking about a multi-billion dollar fraud scheme here that's taking place and no one is talking about it," he said.

The scheme involves illegal immigrants -- illegal immigrants who are filing tax returns.

you decide

Buckeye Lake, OH

#4 May 6, 2012
but what in the hell do I know I play with poop
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#5 May 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get this in an email from don South? What a bunch of BS.This stupidity is another chain email and has been disproven time and time again.
Why lie? Because that's all you, got you're not smart enough to come up anything else!
No but I did send it to him with pride. I can bet no one would think enough of you to send it to you.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#6 May 6, 2012
you decide wrote:
but what in the hell do I know I play with poop
Yes, yes, doesn't it blow your mind. I don't even like that you can deduct for other than minor dependents. I have a family member that deducted hew grown daughter's worthless boyfriend.

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 6, 2012
GBA wrote:
Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments
An impressive list of accomplishments:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then
deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has
never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act..
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally
obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease
implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a
third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs
when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of
companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act
through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the
deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those
with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of
his political appointees.
First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly
spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state
it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath
to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been
properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for
catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in
his office..
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half
years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights
and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by
the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year
at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning
call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound
on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
How is this hope and change working out for you?
THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
First President to sedate adversaries he created with alcohol and peanuts to try a appease them for yet another one of his blunders.
you decide

Buckeye Lake, OH

#8 May 6, 2012
This must be the liars club. Hello liars!
you decide

United States

#9 May 6, 2012
you decide wrote:
but what in the hell do I know I play with poop
Must have touched a nerve..when you have to use my name to try and make me look bad. I love how dems can't do their own thinking!!!
Get your own name!!!!!

I will be changing my name. From here on if you see the name YOU DICIDE it will be from the [email protected]@ that took it over!!!
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#10 May 6, 2012
you decide wrote:
This must be the liars club. Hello liars!
Yes this is where we collect big lies and liars like liberals. Glad you decided to join.
you decide

Buckeye Lake, OH

#11 May 6, 2012
you decide wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have touched a nerve..when you have to use my name to try and make me look bad. I love how dems can't do their own thinking!!!
Get your own name!!!!!
I will be changing my name. From here on if you see the name YOU DICIDE it will be from the [email protected]@ that took it over!!!
Why have you stolen my name? Get your own name! I'm not changing mine!

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#12 May 6, 2012
GBA wrote:
Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments
An impressive list of accomplishments:
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then
deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has
never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
First President to violate the War Powers Act..
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally
obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge's court order to cease
implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a
third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs
when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of
companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act
through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the
deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those
with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of
his political appointees.
First President to terminate America's ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law
unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly
spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state
it is allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath
to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been
properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for
catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in
his office..
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half
years in office, 90 to date.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global 'apology tours'.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights
and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by
the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year
at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Quran tells us the early morning
call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound
on earth.
First President to take a 17 day vacation.
How is this hope and change working out for you?
THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...
I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!
GBA is a dumb hillbilly liar

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text>
GBA is a dumb hillbilly liar
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-...
According to that site, it isn't all lies. Some of the things on the list were deemed truthful, still under investigation, or inconclusive without more information.

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#14 May 6, 2012
Hiker2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to that site, it isn't all lies. Some of the things on the list were deemed truthful, still under investigation, or inconclusive without more information.
this website leans to the right..snopes was better.

Why do people continue to put this stuff up like it's gospel? Speaking of gospel,now there's another nut on here claiming that Romney is the antichrist. All of these religious nuts need to enroll in cultbusters.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 May 6, 2012
If just 10% of this list is true then it is too much. I believe more than 10% is true. FAIL

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#16 May 6, 2012
Wite_Out wrote:
If just 10% of this list is true then it is too much. I believe more than 10% is true. FAIL
Yeah but you don't count, you still believe in the Easter Bunny

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#17 May 6, 2012
I will go through every one of these on Snopes just to prove that you dumbasses will believe anything

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 May 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> this website leans to the right..snopes was better.
Why do people continue to put this stuff up like it's gospel? Speaking of gospel,now there's another nut on here claiming that Romney is the antichrist. All of these religious nuts need to enroll in cultbusters.
I wouldn't trust one site. I would run it through snopes, factcheck and truthorfiction. Any researcher would tell you to never trust a single source. JMO.

And there are also nuts saying Obama is the Antichrist.

Does cultbusters make 'forum calls'? We could use them here, for sure.
observer

Bellefontaine, OH

#19 May 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> this website leans to the right..snopes was better.
Why do people continue to put this stuff up like it's gospel? Speaking of gospel,now there's another nut on here claiming that Romney is the antichrist. All of these religious nuts need to enroll in cultbusters.
and snopes leans to the left. i'm sure will enjoy it more.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 May 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah but you don't count, you still believe in the Easter Bunny
Insult, call names, avoid the subject. Typical liberal. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wood forest bank at walmart bellefontaine ohio (Jan '15) 1 hr Brian-a-liar 15
IL Superintendent Patrick O'Donnell offered sw... 4 hr laker nation 8
Sherry Barton (Jul '09) 11 hr Brian Burchiel 38
Roypublicans 18 hr Brian Burchiel 5
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 20 hr Mein Trumpf 2,261
Jim Jordan's favorite former aide Wes Goodman w... 23 hr caiaphas 20
Perverts in Government Mon Brian Burchiel 30

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages