illegal

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

There is a "lady" selling colored contacts on the LCRS page, isnt this illegal? well i guess they are "giving" away a free pair with purchase. Who can i contact to see if this is legal?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

illegal wrote:
There is a "lady" selling colored contacts on the LCRS page, isnt this illegal? well i guess they are "giving" away a free pair with purchase. Who can i contact to see if this is legal?
I would think if they aren't prescription strength, just cosmetic, that it would be fine.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Or maybe not....

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/15876181/colo...

I would definitely avoid them after googling the subject.
Satan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Halloween stores sell them.
Lyle Chiperson

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

No, I don't know any black people.
Shady

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

illegal wrote:
How about worrying about what's in your own back yard and don't worry about the LCRS page?
Stinky Pete

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Contact one of the admins about your concerns.
VoteHillary2016

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

They sell colored contacts at Speedy Mart, so I would think it's safe to assume they probably aren't legit ;)
Rosey

Rushsylvania, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

illegal wrote:
I think the number is 1-800-mind-ur-bizz..Why are you so concerned. My goodness is this really all you have to worry about. Gladis Cravits..lol
consumerism

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

illegal wrote:
or you can buy it from somewhere legal like 1800contact.com Awesome sight, great collection, great prices. Great discounts..use: "coloradn" coupon
consumerism

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

try 1800contact guys. I purchased a few pairs from them already and think they are awesome. Use code "coloradn" to save 5%
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

i thought this thread was regarding people you may know in Detroit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bellefontaine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bellefontaine