Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Really wrote:
You had one thing right Jacked Up. He is their FAMILY so what if they want to stand behind him? They are allowed because he is family and NOTHING can change that. I understand everyones concern but who are you to say what his family should or shouldnt do? Its their choice and theres no reason you should pass judgment towards them. THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING! They are just doing what family does. Thats just how it goes. Theres nothing you or anyone can do so why complain about it? Its not going to help. Get off it already! Things will happen how they are supposed to so why dont you just sit back and wait for it. You are not doing any good being on here talking about it! The only thing you are doing is hurting people (victim by hearing about it when all she wants to do is forget it, his family by the harsh words and more importantly his girls if they are reading this) If you think about it you might realize that. Just saying!
well let me start out by saying that rosewood is pretty close to st. paris same area . my opinion im doing nothing but good things by being on here , and i will stand for what i believe . if you all dont like the truth then maybe you all need to stay off this board lol because i will continue to back people on here until judgement day . oh and i will sit back and wait it is just a matter of time before he does something wrong again .
nonya

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Forget it she will never forget you just don't forget somthing like that you learn to live with it and hope that the emotional scars are't so severe that she will eventually shut everyone out as for the brown family they will also have emotional scars and every family that has trouble will always stand behind a loved one that just goes without sayingand i do feel for them but not but not chad brown
loaded no mo

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

he'll probably rat on a doobie dealer and walk
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

As I said, "she WANTS to forget it" I didnt say she did or ever would forget it. Just wanted to clarify that.
nonya

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Really wrote:
As I said, "she WANTS to forget it" I didnt say she did or ever would forget it. Just wanted to clarify that.
I'm glad you did because it really didn't come across that way
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

I never knew this site before all this, but what is unbelievable to me, is that everyone is forgetting, who the only true victim is its the 12 year old innocent girl, that chad brown raped and hard telling how many more. to chads family ....I used to be so close to you .I understand its your son and brother but right is right and wrong is wrong. you can't give him the help he needs .you should of never bailed him out .I just hope he don't hurt anyone else. And to chad....I hope you are reading this. you know me and I hope you figure it out. The last time I seen you was Sunday the day after you raped a little girl. You gave me a hug goodbye and acted like everything was fine. Little did I know a monster was hugging me. Then Monday everyone learned the truth about you .your family friends and your now ex girlfriend. You make me sick to my stomach . I didn't like you in the beginning and you know this, I thought you were a worthless user.but I gave you a chance. And you became my friend. You had everyone fooled didn't you. I hope you spend the rest of your life in prison in "a Cold dark cell" "oh ya without your glasses" and " your hoodie" screw you chad Douglas brown!!!
believe

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Zombie Dad wrote:
So..no one knows for sure if he's actually confessed. They are just creating the news.
CORRECT THEY ARE CREATING NEWS WHICH IS DRAMA!! THIS IS BELLEFONTAINE HAVE YOU ALL FORGOT??
believe

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Amy Lambert wrote:
So, used.. I think it's complete BS what your doing if its really "NICOLE" thats posting on here talking mad sh*t about Chad and yet you are posting on his familys page saying "I love you" WTF.. get on with that. And what about your daughters?? I'm sure your worried about if he messed with them or his own daughters, right. Please.. you make me sick with your fake crap. So.. people tick me off.. and I will alert his "family" to this page so they can see the BS she's posting too.. two faced people!
go tell it im so so with you amy.. thank you and nichole is not innoncent it will all come out..
believe

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

JACKED UP wrote:
<quoted text>if you are not concerned about the investigation why do you keep talking about it . Its very clear you are on the rapest side so i will leave that to you . good job with getting that positive word out to everyone . oh yeah by the way for all here say the victim is innocent in this case and all you can say is i'm only concerned about his family , you have got to be kidding me . not once have i saw the victims name on these posts . i see all of these people often think i know what i'm talking about lol if you know her so well go ahead and stop in there and get through to her i'm sure she would love to hear what you have to say CHICKEN ....
the girl may have been 12 but she acted as if she was 18 or older she is just as muchb at fault she kmew the difference.shes the one that approached it all she said she would love to b with a grown man. im by far saying chad was right but neither was she.. its not fair that chad has to take all the fault when the almost 13 year old knew it was wrong.. shes old enough to kmow better.. its not like she was 3.. shes a teenager that knew better and yes chad did to but also he did not rape her either..so im sorry but i feel its both there faults.
Betty Boop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

believe wrote:
<quoted text> the girl may have been 12 but she acted as if she was 18 or older she is just as muchb at fault she kmew the difference.shes the one that approached it all she said she would love to b with a grown man. im by far saying chad was right but neither was she.. its not fair that chad has to take all the fault when the almost 13 year old knew it was wrong.. shes old enough to kmow better.. its not like she was 3.. shes a teenager that knew better and yes chad did to but also he did not rape her either..so im sorry but i feel its both there faults.
You have got to be kidding me!!! I can NOT believe you would blame a 12 year old!!! And how OLD is Chad????
JACKED UP

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

believe wrote:
<quoted text> the girl may have been 12 but she acted as if she was 18 or older she is just as muchb at fault she kmew the difference.shes the one that approached it all she said she would love to b with a grown man. im by far saying chad was right but neither was she.. its not fair that chad has to take all the fault when the almost 13 year old knew it was wrong.. shes old enough to kmow better.. its not like she was 3.. shes a teenager that knew better and yes chad did to but also he did not rape her either..so im sorry but i feel its both there faults.
ok if you say so , sounds like you have your shit together lol what was i thinking nothing shocks me anymore , lets see by age 36 you would think you would know right from wrong . i'm going to leave it at that . you just keep believing what you want and i will keep backing and support the people on here that really know the whole story and need it ....
JACKED UP

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

believe wrote:
<quoted text> go tell it im so so with you amy.. thank you and nichole is not innoncent it will all come out..
whatever drama queen lol that must be your role in life you are just a waste of space if you truely believe that .......
nonya

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

believe wrote:
Must be Chads version lol
JACKED UP

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

nonya wrote:
<quoted text>Must be Chads version lol
thats what i was thinking lol
Jesus Would Say

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

believe wrote:
Wow! WTF?
WooooooW

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

JACKED UP wrote:
<quoted text> you just keep believing what you want and i will keep backing and support the people on here that really know the whole story and need it ....
Didn't I tell you the same thing? YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT! Stop trashing EVERYONE that comes on here because EVERYONE has their OWN opinions of this matter! I happen to be BACKING the family! I feel bad for the 12 year old and it should have NEVER happened but it did and there's NOTHING ANYONE can do about it now. All we can do is sit here and wait for it to be OVER WITH with him being behind bars I am sure! I'm sorry but there are WAYY worse out there that did WAYY worse things to MULTIPLE kids and yet they are out running the streets to. I don't see anyone talking sh*t about them on here. At least NOT lately! Get over it for real. I don't care WHO is reading this whether it be Chad or his family, Nicole, or anyone else because what I say is REAL! Who I hope IS NOT reading this is his two girls! You people have NO compassion esp Nicole. She CLAIMS to still love and be there for his girls YET SHE IS ON HERE RUNNING HER MOUTH ABOUT THEIR dad. Real mature right? I think NOT!
JACKED UP

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

WooooooW wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you the same thing? YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT! Stop trashing EVERYONE that comes on here because EVERYONE has their OWN opinions of this matter! I happen to be BACKING the family! I feel bad for the 12 year old and it should have NEVER happened but it did and there's NOTHING ANYONE can do about it now. All we can do is sit here and wait for it to be OVER WITH with him being behind bars I am sure! I'm sorry but there are WAYY worse out there that did WAYY worse things to MULTIPLE kids and yet they are out running the streets to. I don't see anyone talking sh*t about them on here. At least NOT lately! Get over it for real. I don't care WHO is reading this whether it be Chad or his family, Nicole, or anyone else because what I say is REAL! Who I hope IS NOT reading this is his two girls! You people have NO compassion esp Nicole. She CLAIMS to still love and be there for his girls YET SHE IS ON HERE RUNNING HER MOUTH ABOUT THEIR dad. Real mature right? I think NOT!
lol you like to repeat yourself dont you . i cant say i have been trashing anyone that dont deserve it on here . i'm a positive person and it will take more than you to ruin that . i just say it how it is i dont sugar coat shit . we are just concerned for all the little girls out there that may come in contacted with the rapest BITCH . if you dont get that i'm sorry your stupid ... one more thing please dont repeat yourself anymore i got the hint the last 2 time you posted the same shit lol .......... i think you need to move on
WooooooW

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

JACKED UP wrote:
<quoted text>lol you like to repeat yourself dont you . i cant say i have been trashing anyone that dont deserve it on here . i'm a positive person and it will take more than you to ruin that . i just say it how it is i dont sugar coat shit . we are just concerned for all the little girls out there that may come in contacted with the rapest BITCH . if you dont get that i'm sorry your stupid ... one more thing please dont repeat yourself anymore i got the hint the last 2 time you posted the same shit lol .......... i think you need to move on
Maybe JUST maybe IF I repeat EVERYTHING 2 or 3 times maybe YOU WILL GET THE HINT!! For god sakes can't you f*cking think about his girls and how much they are HURTING through all this? Apparently NOT which makes you an INCONSIDERATE little BITCH! Grow up and for ONCE think about someone OTHER THN YOURSELF!

I'm really hoping for the sake of hurting the girls more that they DON'T know about this site and what everyone is saying. Yes Chad was in the wrong BUT was his girls? NO! They DON'T deserve to go through all this let alone read everyone's comments!
Reality Bites

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

I hate to get involved in this so I'm going to to stay as nutral as possible. With all do respect "Jacked Up" there are people out there that truly care about and love Chad... I for one being one of those people. However saying that I do not believe in what he did. I can not just turn off my emotions and I imagine neither can other friends or family members. I can't say that I am sorry for that. Having said that, I think in my opinion if I may voice it..they are simply saying that there are more than one little girl out there hurting so to speak there are three.(His two daughters) its not their fault. I feel for all three of them. Now I can not speak of what happened for I don't know the story but I am sure I will be told in time when those that need to tell me feel comfortable enough to do so. I also would like to say all these angry words on here help no one certinly not the children that need it. If you want to help "at risk" children wonderful..but Chad..I am sure has learned his lesson. I admire your passion but "Let go and Let God"
nonya

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

Let me ask you this "Really Bites, Do you think he thought about his daughters when he did this? Did he think this could be happening to my girls when he did this? I can answer that NO!!!! Did he think about what this would do to his girls and what they would have to live the rest of their lives? again NO! No one can take the pain away but time. Yes they will live a life sentence of know that their father is s sex offender ,but he did that himself no one but himself. Yes their lives has changed ,but rememberthe other girls life will never be the same. I will say this I hope and Pray that his girls have enough love around them so they can sleep peacefully at night because the other girl wakes up at night screaming

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is no reason whatsoever to post here! 20 min GBA-freedom 80
Is Mary Rutan Hospital a joke or what? (Sep '08) 21 min Really 317
Too Politically Correct to even Protect our own... 25 min GBA-freedom 36
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min woo-boy 30,447
Another clean energy failure? 1 hr SOLOMONS WISDOM 11
Equality 1 hr Joe Smith 1
Do You Believe there are Absolute Moral Law's? 1 hr SOLOMONS WISDOM 29
Do Homosexuals Prove That The Scriptures are True? 3 hr Ironbutterfly 59
•••
•••
•••

Bellefontaine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••