Chad Brown Arrested
Jody

Bellville, OH

#21 Apr 7, 2011
doctor w earl sasser phd wrote:
I feel sorry for the little girls whose parents think that playing on a soccer team is a good idea!
Bad enough boys who can't handle americhan' football go and run around like a bunch of women on the soccer fields.
Getting molested by some creepy coach is the least of these peoples problems!
You are a dumbass!!
todd ludlow

Mount Vernon, OH

#22 Apr 7, 2011
concerned mom wrote:
did he work for the fire department in belle center?
You might have the coach mixed up with this fireman chared with baby raping. It's tough to tell with all the pervs in logan county!
http://www.peakofohio.com/news/details.cfm...
todd ludlow

Mount Vernon, OH

#23 Apr 7, 2011
Zombie Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his confession in the paper?
No, Just his really bad mugshot,,so far.

http://www.peakofohio.com/news/details.cfm...

“My posse's on Broadway”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#24 Apr 7, 2011
So..no one knows for sure if he's actually confessed. They are just creating the news.
So Sad

Wapakoneta, OH

#25 Apr 7, 2011
heartbroken wrote:
There is NO WAY this is true! Chad would never and could never do this. I have known him all my life and I believe in him whole heartedly! Chad, you are in my thoughts and my prayers as well as your mom and sisters.
I know exactly what you mean!! Sadly, I know for a fact that it is true & that Chad has accepted responsibility. You know, he was the kind of parent that I would have sent my daughter home with LONG before many of the moms. He just seemed that genuine. This is so sad and it is heartbreaking to think that his children were laughing with him on Saturday and today, their lives are changed forever. They will never have their father back (the way it used to be)..... My prayers go out to all of them.
wow

Mount Vernon, OH

#26 Apr 7, 2011
The skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
How and where have you got your information? I love it when people in this town think they know it all,hearsay and gossip!
Maybe it was a family member of the victim stating the facts.I dont care how nice of a guy he was he did this to a beutiful innocent girl and for that he is a scum sucking p.o.s. and deserves to rot in hell..So for all you non-believers believe it..Im pretty sure he wouldn't have confessed if he didn't do it..i was sickened when i heard what had happened and the family is in my prayers..
So Sad

Wapakoneta, OH

#27 Apr 7, 2011
The skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
How and where have you got your information? I love it when people in this town think they know it all,hearsay and gossip!
HIS family is stating it to be true. Chad isn't the kind of guy people would be out to get. He did it. He admitted it. He has destroyed his family. It's a sad, disgusting, fact.
wow

Urbana, OH

#28 Apr 7, 2011
It's amazing how many sex offenders come out of Bellefontaine in that 35-37 year old range.
heartbroken

Lima, OH

#29 Apr 7, 2011
Well, for one I was molested as a child and Chad and I had many of talks about it. It totally ticked him off and he was very compassionate and caring towards me about it. I can't see him getting upset about what happened to me and then turn around and commit the crime himself!

“My posse's on Broadway”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#30 Apr 7, 2011
I've known Chad most of my life. It's very hard to imagine him doing this. I'm shocked. I wish this were a bad dream.
So Sad

Wapakoneta, OH

#31 Apr 7, 2011
Zombie Dad wrote:
I've known Chad most of my life. It's very hard to imagine him doing this. I'm shocked. I wish this were a bad dream.
Me too. It's heartbreaking.
Paul

Bowie, MD

#32 Apr 7, 2011
So what did he actually do?
SoccerMoM

United States

#33 Apr 7, 2011
I think he was released today. His name does not appear on the Current Inmate list.
JustSick

Sevierville, TN

#34 Apr 7, 2011
Yes he was released on 25,000 dollars bond
mommabear

United States

#35 Apr 7, 2011
JustSick wrote:
Yes he was released on 25,000 dollars bond
so let me just say that if it werent true he wouldnt have confessed...this lil girl has 2 live this the rest of her life..he is a monster & no matter what his sentence is she will always have a life sentence. he is being charged with GSI & rape...do u really think if he didnt do anything that they would have added the rape charge...come on ppl use ur heads & quit defending a monster
used

Mount Vernon, OH

#36 Apr 7, 2011
He is a sick twisted monster
SoccerMom wrote:
Read this on Peak of Ohio. Hope this is not true. This guy coached my kids soccer team. Always seemed like a great guy. Hard to believe.
used

Mount Vernon, OH

#37 Apr 7, 2011
tuck-n-roll wrote:
well to you non believers....he confessed! and admitted he is ony attracted to teenage girls....and the young girl this happened to is now serving a life sentence...
He confessed I was one he confessed to he is a sick monster
used

Mount Vernon, OH

#38 Apr 7, 2011
Soccer Coach wrote:
He coaches young girls soccer! That is so wrong! He needs to be Severely punished!! Does anyone know if his victim was family or someone he coached? Sad
She is family a innocent girl he is a monster
used

Mount Vernon, OH

#39 Apr 7, 2011
WOW wrote:
I feel so bad for his daughters, his fiance and everyone effected - most of all his victim. I knew Chad and never would have thaought this would happen, but then again I'm not a teenage girl so I wouldn't have gotten the creepy vibe from him!
I was never his fiance ewwww
used

Mount Vernon, OH

#40 Apr 7, 2011
heartbroken wrote:
There is NO WAY this is true! Chad would never and could never do this. I have known him all my life and I believe in him whole heartedly! Chad, you are in my thoughts and my prayers as well as your mom and sisters.
U r in denial hide all teen girls he is a monster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Demoncrats give off an offensive odor. 2 hr Big Bertha 17
What every smart climate hange advocate should ... 3 hr Big Bertha 9
News Informant details murder for hire (Apr '08) 3 hr tip your babysitt... 19
Heritage Court Autonomous Heroin Region B-Town ... 5 hr Big Bertha 13
Donald Trump Soon To Visit B-Town Ohio 5 hr Big Bertha 17
Satanists are furious that Boehner compared Ted... 12 hr Olivier 1
The Declaration and Constitution Secure our Lib... (Sep '15) 14 hr USN Atheist 79
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages