nassin

Bellefontaine, OH

#327 Dec 31, 2011
Chad is a broken person but wonder who broke him? Wonder who touched him as a kid?
ROYANNE

Bellefontaine, OH

#329 Jan 3, 2012
chad can burn in wrote:
Royanne wenger is his girlfriend. she works a dollar general out by goodys in kroger plaza. she has three small girls he is home alone with. sick bitch. she is mental and would give her kids to him if she thought it would keep him. her mother did the same to her and her sister.
THIS IS ROYANNE AND FIRST OFF U DONT KNOW ME CAUSE U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MANY KIDS I DO HAVE AND U HAVE NONE OF YOUR FACTS RIGHT SO BE FOR U WANT TO START SHIT WITH ME PLEASE SPEAK YOUR REAL NAME DONT HIDE BEHIND A FAKE ONE..
jenny

Bellefontaine, OH

#330 Jan 3, 2012
ummm i know royanne.. and she is not with chad she has been with the same guy for over 2years.. plus if u knew so much she only has 2 kids.. i know for a fact chad does not live with her.and sorry honey but if anyone is mental it is you for posting shit you know nothing about.. b4 u go bashing someone why dont u have facts..
Nicole

Marysville, OH

#332 Jan 3, 2012
So not a very happy camper right now just got off the phone with the sherrifs dept only to find out out that I cant remove Chad Brown off off my home address untill he is out of prison and has to register as a sex offender. Altho the Bellefontaine Examine was great about the situation and put a clarification in the paper. WPKO on the other hand will not. I want dont trouble started I have happily moved on and just want people to know that HE DOES NOT LIVE IN MY HOME!!
Jojo

United States

#333 Jan 10, 2012
Chad brown is not a sick puke he's a good guy that got set up & screwed over by the same sherrif & police that impregnate minors & break into dealers homes & steals their drugs for their own personal consumption. Logan county has the crookiest law enforcement & your all dumbasses believing in completely unreliable rumors!
ugottobekidding

Bellefontaine, OH

#334 Jan 10, 2012
Jojo wrote:
Chad brown is not a sick puke he's a good guy that got set up & screwed over by the same sherrif & police that impregnate minors & break into dealers homes & steals their drugs for their own personal consumption. Logan county has the crookiest law enforcement & your all dumbasses believing in completely unreliable rumors!
Just how was chad setup & screwed over ?,Why did he plead guilty if he was setup and screwed over? We are not the dumbasses for believing rumors, if they were rumors again why did he plead guilty!! If you have the answers please enlighten us!! I do agree the law enforcement around here isn't all that great, but there are a few good ones.
HEREWEGO

Marysville, OH

#335 Jan 13, 2012
You only wish they were just rumors REALLY!!!He admitted it and made statements. He is a sick Puke and any person thats his age to even look at a young girl the way he did is a monster. When will his family finally see that he did this. Truthfully it isnt healthly for him to have his family in denial but then again they were never there for him any other time he is the black sheep of the family, allways will be. Chad Brown had it all and he did this to himself. Alot of lives have been affected by his choices and now instead of being in denial try believing it and after he serves his time with Bubba then try to lend a hand as a family for him. The denial is only hurting him even more but as it was allways said he never had to pay for his mistakes or stand up for what he ever done!! It isnt fair to blame other sex offenders that have commited the same crimes as Chad Brown and punish them you dont know there story yet you are quick to say Chad is innocent and they are all others are sick pukes!!! I just wanna see justice!
wow

Bellefontaine, OH

#336 Jan 13, 2012
HEREWEGO wrote:
You only wish they were just rumors REALLY!!!He admitted it and made statements. He is a sick Puke and any person thats his age to even look at a young girl the way he did is a monster. When will his family finally see that he did this. Truthfully it isnt healthly for him to have his family in denial but then again they were never there for him any other time he is the black sheep of the family, allways will be. Chad Brown had it all and he did this to himself. Alot of lives have been affected by his choices and now instead of being in denial try believing it and after he serves his time with Bubba then try to lend a hand as a family for him. The denial is only hurting him even more but as it was allways said he never had to pay for his mistakes or stand up for what he ever done!! It isnt fair to blame other sex offenders that have commited the same crimes as Chad Brown and punish them you dont know there story yet you are quick to say Chad is innocent and they are all others are sick pukes!!! I just wanna see justice!
NICOLE WILL U EVER LEAVE CHAD ALONE?? OH NO U WONT CAUSE U WANT TO BE THE CENTER OF HIS SPOTLIGHT... IF U DIDNT U WOULD LET GO AND MOVE ON AND LEAVE THIS HOLE THING ALONE BUT NO U HAVE TO KEEP THIS POST GOING.. HAVE U EVER STOP TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HIS GIRLS HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN THEY SEE ALL THIS?
ibetican

Mount Vernon, OH

#337 Jan 13, 2012
the nerve of some people really get to me on here talking bad about nicole. nicole has moved on and is doing good. i can tell you this i know nicole very well and i will admit she was on here when it first happened and said what she had to say and was done. its pointless when his family is retarded and i can tell you this she never abandoned his daughters like his family did. so i'm pretty sure who you are on here talking bad about her. i guess its time for you to growup and get off here. it just goes to show that even when you think you are the closest friends with someone they will stab you in the back when you need them the most i don't see you admitting who you are like nicole did i guess you are a coward like your "brother" or whatever you are
Nicole

Marysville, OH

#338 Jan 13, 2012
Wow! Grow up all I wanted was for Chads Address to be changed No trouble!! I am doing awesome with my Fiance and life couldnt be better! Thanks for caring!!
JACKED UP

Mount Vernon, OH

#339 Jan 13, 2012
All i have to say is 24 more days Chad !

Since: Jul 11

United States

#340 Jan 13, 2012
Wonder what kind of sentence he will receive....
ugottobekidding

Bellefontaine, OH

#341 Jan 13, 2012
My guess is he will probably get 18mos to 2 yrs, and will probably serve 6mos to a year. If he gets more than that i'll be surprised
ohhhhhmy

Mount Vernon, OH

#342 Jan 26, 2012
nicole is such a fake!!!!!! trying to be happy huh nicole you always turn your back on your friends when you have a new man. good luck with the new man chad wasn't even gone a month and you moved him in !!wow!! and for chad's family you guys were in the wrong to get him out in the first place hopeful you see that now and he didn't hurt anyone else since april but for chad d date is coming up wasn't nice knowing you!!
chad is a pedophile

Bellefontaine, OH

#343 Jan 29, 2012
one more week you sick disgusting sorry excuse of a man. kiss your pedophile loving family goodbye. you P.O.S!
The truthman

Bellefontaine, OH

#344 Feb 2, 2012
Jojo wrote:
I agree i don't trust them!
The truthman

Bellefontaine, OH

#345 Feb 2, 2012
I just hope you get the help/counseling you need Chad!
You probably don't care what people say about you on here and i understand that if you ever read this.
You were wrong in what you did and i think you realize that now,move on with your life!
Loco

United States

#347 Feb 4, 2012
I can't believe he can live less than 100 yds from the middle school!!
you know

Bellefontaine, OH

#348 Feb 4, 2012
Loco wrote:
I can't believe he can live less than 100 yds from the middle school!!
I CANT BELIEVE HE RAPES LITTLE GIRLS. but he does.
yougottobekiddin g

Bellefontaine, OH

#349 Feb 6, 2012
Chad, today should have been the day,but again was postponed! What's the matter chad? Are you afraid? I hope that you are because your victim is!!! She didn't ask for the life sentence that you have given her!!!! YOU NEED TO STAND UP AND BE A MAN and DO YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!! Oh i forgot REAL Men don't hurt little girls. If it was left up to me you would get the same kind of sentence that you gave her Life but that will never happen, Lucky for you. YOU ARE A SICK POS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Indictment... 22 min The Inquisitor 123
GRAND JURY TESTIMONY vs MOB RULE 2 hr DON W SOUTH 1
Another Rat Jumps the Obama Ship! 2 hr magictrix 72
Happy Thanksgiving (Nov '13) 3 hr southFORKskunkBEAR 27
Dummies of the year (Dec '10) 3 hr southFORKskunkBEAR 29
93,000,000 out out of work and you do this? 5 hr magictrix 18
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 16 hr southFORKskunkBEAR 534
Bellefontaine Dating
Find my Match

Bellefontaine People Search