Chad Brown Arrested
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
SoccerMom

Urbana, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Read this on Peak of Ohio. Hope this is not true. This guy coached my kids soccer team. Always seemed like a great guy. Hard to believe.
tuck-n-roll

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Believe it...hes a freakin puke...
disgusting

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Can't trust anyone around your children! This just burns me up. If it is true and it probably is, I hope they do more than give him a slap on the hand! The punishment on these perverts needs to be more harsh! You do more time for a minor drug offense than you do for hurting a child!
tuck-n-roll

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2011
well to you non believers....he confessed! and admitted he is ony attracted to teenage girls....and the young girl this happened to is now serving a life sentence...
SoccerMom

Urbana, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2011
tuck-n-roll wrote:
well to you non believers....he confessed! and admitted he is ony attracted to teenage girls....and the young girl this happened to is now serving a life sentence...
Wow...I feel sorry for his children and of course his victims. Hope he spends a long time in prison.
Soccer Coach

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2011
He coaches young girls soccer! That is so wrong! He needs to be Severely punished!! Does anyone know if his victim was family or someone he coached? Sad
Shocked

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2011
I was truly shocked to hear this news. Chad has always been extremely nice to my family. I feel sorry for his children, his girlfriend and her kids. I am sure this is a shock to them all. Prayers for them and the poor girl(s) involved. Hopefully, their have not been any girls afraid to tell their parents of his actions.
Uhoh

Morgan Hill, CA

#8 Apr 5, 2011
He used to coach me all the time and I loved him then when I got older the more creepy he got .. I believe he did it .. Always gave me a weird vibe .. Feel real bad for his family tho
Believable

Cleveland, TN

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Uhoh wrote:
He used to coach me all the time and I loved him then when I got older the more creepy he got .. I believe he did it .. Always gave me a weird vibe .. Feel real bad for his family tho
He used to coach me also, i agree he had a very creepy vibe as we got older.
WOW

Urbana, OH

#10 Apr 6, 2011
I feel so bad for his daughters, his fiance and everyone effected - most of all his victim. I knew Chad and never would have thought this would happen, but then again I'm not a teenage girl so I wouldn't have gotten the creepy vibe from him!
doctor w earl sasser phd

Richwood, OH

#11 Apr 6, 2011
I feel sorry for the little girls whose parents think that playing on a soccer team is a good idea!
Bad enough boys who can't handle americhan' football go and run around like a bunch of women on the soccer fields.

Getting molested by some creepy coach is the least of these peoples problems!
springshere

West Mansfield, OH

#12 Apr 6, 2011
I know the family...
And trust me, they are just as shocked and in so much pain.
When people choose to do these kinds of acts, they NEVER realize how many they will hurt in the process.
I feel especially bad for the girl and her family. These kind of things has such a domino effect....

“My posse's on Broadway”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 6, 2011
tuck-n-roll wrote:
Was his confession in the paper?
Bohemian Grove

Bellefontaine, OH

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Zombie Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his confession in the paper?
Yea, was it? Because everything in the paper must be true. DA!
concerned mom

Morgan Hill, CA

#15 Apr 6, 2011
did he work for the fire department in belle center?
heartbroken

Newark, OH

#16 Apr 6, 2011
There is NO WAY this is true! Chad would never and could never do this. I have known him all my life and I believe in him whole heartedly! Chad, you are in my thoughts and my prayers as well as your mom and sisters.
tuck-n-roll

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2011
hey heartbroken keep thinkin that way and your daughter will be next. these people trusted him and his victim thought of him as a 2nd dad. so keep on sticking up for this baby raper and i hope you dont have to walk in this poor little girls shoes...
The skeptic

Greeneville, TN

#18 Apr 7, 2011
tuck-n-roll wrote:
How and where have you got your information? I love it when people in this town think they know it all,hearsay and gossip!
The skeptic

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 7, 2011
I just don't know if this is true or not. Just because the sheriff's dept investigated this doesn't mean they were right. It's Logan County remember the Stout fiasco and what happened their.

Not trying to be off topic but there is something wrong in this town.

I feel so bad for his daughters, his fiance and everyone effected if this is true!

“My posse's on Broadway”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#20 Apr 7, 2011
concerned mom wrote:
did he work for the fire department in belle center?
No

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 3 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 1,888
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) 8 hr ljfnks 7
Friends General Meeting Wed Mindful 1
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Aug 15 Shonda mccoy 11
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... Aug 13 Hummingbird 4 Real 33
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 13 Txblubonit 458
Eric Bolling Fox News Aug 11 Caiaphas 8

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages