sheriff closing tp lanes
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truckerej

Trenton, OH

#1 Apr 7, 2010
I heard today that the ladies bowling league was informed that today at 5oo pm the sheriff was coming in and seizing the bowling alley do to foreclosure.Has anyone else heard this.
hotfiregirl18

Torrance, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2010
go up there and look and let us know......you seem to have some info.
Oliver Foreskin

Sunbury, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2010
that is BS

Hamilton, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2010
this post is not true. ust came from there and the kids are doing open bowling later!!
gigi

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2010
What
Dog Lover

Trenton, OH

#6 Apr 7, 2010
looks like they are $22k in arrears in taxes. I don't know if that necessarily means foreclosure.
Wrusty Wrench

Greenville, SC

#7 Apr 7, 2010
too bad truckerej doesn't know anything about due process, and law.
just posting rumor,
maybe he was hoping for a "scoop"?
JMO

Pataskala, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Everyone knows that TP is behind on back taxes, it has been posted on here time and time again. Let it go until something actually happens, dont rely on what you have heard.
noturmomma

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Apr 8, 2010
ITS NOT CLOSED
truckerej wrote:
I heard today that the ladies bowling league was informed that today at 5oo pm the sheriff was coming in and seizing the bowling alley do to foreclosure.Has anyone else heard this.
truckerej

Trenton, OH

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Wrusty Wrench wrote:
too bad truckerej doesn't know anything about due process, and law.
just posting rumor,
maybe he was hoping for a "scoop"?
The owners told all the leagues they must finish up soon.As of May 1st the bank is taking control of the lanes it make take awhile but someone will come up with the money to buy the lanes.
JMO

Pataskala, OH

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Thats funny, I bowl in a couple of leagues out there and it was never announced to ours. There has been plenty of talk of closing but no, nothing has been said to the leagues. Here is your first post.....I heard today that the ladies bowling league was informed that today at 5oo pm the sheriff was coming in and seizing the bowling alley do to foreclosure.Has anyone else heard this. Then here is your last.....The owners told all the leagues they must finish up soon.As of May 1st the bank is taking control of the lanes it make take awhile but someone will come up with the money to buy the lanes. Does this sound like someone that knows the facts? Says in the first it would be closed by 5:00 and now saying they have extended it til May 1st? Just on here to start the rumors again.
Gallup_Poll

Butler, OH

#12 Apr 8, 2010
Er...perhaps they need to raise their prices? Only bowling alley for 25 miles.
Wrusty Wrench

Greenville, SC

#13 Apr 8, 2010
re: post #10
we moved from 5:00pm Wednesday to May 1st
we moved from "sheriff" to "the bank"
any other "facts" to report
mom of 2

Morgan Hill, CA

#14 Apr 9, 2010
So what does that mean
hotfiregirl18

Torrance, CA

#15 Apr 9, 2010
means truckerej doesn't know what he is talking about
Mimi8

Sidney, OH

#16 Apr 9, 2010
Wish it was like the good ole days when Robinson's owned it.
ole man

Urbana, OH

#17 Apr 9, 2010
Those where the days when it was really TP Lanes, Ted and Pearl would roll over in the grave if they saw it now.
JMO

Pataskala, OH

#18 Apr 9, 2010
I really dont think you ever bowled for Ted and Pearl. You would be about 90
Been there done that

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 10, 2010
It would be the best thing for our community if new owners did buy it. If the people who owned it would act half decent and said hello once in awhile...maybe other bowlers wouldn't have left. We used to be regulars in the bowling alley, but the owners were so cold and rude that they made everyone feel unwelcome. This isn't New York/New Jersey, it is a small town business with small town people. We have been treated as friends and family by the past owners, that is how a small community relates. These newer owners just never seem to get it. If they didn't run off half their customers, they might have had the money to pay the taxes.
ole man

Urbana, OH

#20 Apr 10, 2010
JMO wrote:
I really dont think you ever bowled for Ted and Pearl. You would be about 90
No, I never bowled for Ted or Pearl. I'm talking about when it was in the Robinson family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who do you believe is the most Sullen poster? (Aug '13) 15 min USN Atheist 475
Journalists Horrified By Trump's Nato Comments 34 min Donald T Rump 14
Famous people from Bellefontaine? (Oct '08) 1 hr Belle 61
Observations 1 hr Donald T Rump 12
Dumbestass thing I've ever read.... 4 hr trailoftears 14
Watching Trump Speak at the RNC 8 hr Donald T Rump 27
Denise Birt in Logan Co. Jail....who's next? La... 8 hr wakethejudgesup 7
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Jul 22 Gerri 406

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages