Whitehouse wants you report healthcar...
DR X

Greer, SC

#41 Aug 12, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive me for not giving you the immediate attention you want. I had to go to the store to pick up some items.
Here is the answer to your question from the website. "These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov." Doesn't that mean citizens informing on citizens to you?
It's pretty obvious that they heard all of the complaints that are considered disinformation at the town hall meetings, so what more is there to know?
This should really concern all of us, just like jir cough mentioned with the Patriot Act with eavesdropping on domestic calls. I agree with him on that. That is a bit scary too.
Like Olivier said I think they just want the truth told and want to know who is spreading the fear. That way they can turn down some of the heat so the real issues can be discussed and heard. Not citizen snitching on citizen. You have to admit there is a lot of bull be slung around and someone needs to get control. Why not the ones who's issues are being debated?

“If you trash the earth, ”

Since: May 09

you have no place else to go.

#42 Aug 12, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
I think many have strayed from the main idea of this thread.
Forgetting party lines, doesn't this concern people on a larger scale? Whether it is Rep of Dem, having people send your government information about citizens who do not agree with a policy is a bit unusual, isn't it?
Think about it - the government is wanting citizens to turn in other citizens. Period.
I grew up being taught it was wrong to lie. Lying includes adding something that is NOT there ----exagerating the story and trying to make it sound like something entirely different. Lying includes twisting the truth to make it mean entirely something different than what it really means. Lying means making up stories to discredit original intentions of a statement or cheapen a person's true intentions in order to discredit him and make him appear harmful and even evil.
This White House site plainly states, "if you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov." No where does it say it's intention is "recruiting loyal citizenry to inform of dissents" as Molly claims.(That's adding something that isn't there at all.) Now you, WB, are claiming it means an intention of reporting to the government and giving information about private citizens who do not agree with the policy........wanting citizens to turn in other citizens. NO WHERE is this site asking for this! It's purpose is to discredit all the disinformation that's been slung around terrorizing people!
I don't know about you, but when I was a child, my Mom and Dad spanked my butt for lying and contorting the truth, and in turn, my own children were corrected whenever they were caught s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g the truth.
There has been so much fear-mongering lies and misinformation being handed out by your party in order to kill Obama's health reform bill----death squads and euthanasia, to list only a few. This has purposedly been done to incite fear and anger in attempts to stop health reform altogether. For shame!!!! Now here you go again....more lying rumors and distortion to discredit the purpose of this site. If your party has to use blasphemy, lies, and twist the truth to "win in your agenda," then if there is a God in Heaven, I'm sure Truth is going to come out in the end, and you are going to look mighty foolish, untrustworthy, and even evil when it does.
OU8I2

Sunbury, OH

#43 Aug 12, 2009
Olivier wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's the right of the American people to know the truth, not the truth according to some right wingnut job.
What's wrong with the truth? Doe it upset the strategy of the far right? It seesms they get more traction from fabrications, it motivates the weak minded.
here's the original question posed by steve from yellowstone:

"What would the Liberals do if Bush wanted people to report others spreading mis-information about the war?"

care to answer it, or would you rather continue with your typical ad hominem attacks?
Olivier

Landisburg, PA

#44 Aug 12, 2009
OU8I2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"What would the Liberals do if Bush wanted people to report others spreading mis-information about the war?"
care to answer it, or would you rather continue with your typical ad hominem attacks?
What mis-information about the war? The WMD's?

We have two entirely different situations, one pertaining to national security interests and the other on a bunch of BS lies started by the ringwingnut jobs who can't win at anything unless they lie and cheat and scare people half to death.

To defend such actions is truly bizarre and shows a severe lack of character and depth of understanding.
Arguments should have some merit to them and not be based on lies and fear mongering.
We can't have a serious debate about healthcare when one side refuses be serious.
OU8I2

Sunbury, OH

#45 Aug 12, 2009
Olivier wrote:
<quoted text>
What mis-information about the war? The WMD's?
We have two entirely different situations, one pertaining to national security interests and the other on a bunch of BS lies started by the ringwingnut jobs who can't win at anything unless they lie and cheat and scare people half to death.
To defend such actions is truly bizarre and shows a severe lack of character and depth of understanding.
Arguments should have some merit to them and not be based on lies and fear mongering.
We can't have a serious debate about healthcare when one side refuses be serious.
your either missing the point, or just choose not to answer the question. thats fine. carry on.

#46 Aug 12, 2009
OU8I2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My honest Answer:

1. If there had been mis-information and lies spread around concerning the Iraq war, and Bush wanted to clarify and put straight the facts and ease people's fears, it would have been fine with me!

2. However, I think Bush, Rumsfield, Cheney, Rove and company knew the country was wise to them so they knew they could no longer defend their reasoning for invading Iraq. They knew their "facts" no longer held any substance, so as not to bring any more attention and speculation then there already was, making a White House website dismissing what was already found out to be true (no WMDs, no Iraqi involement in 9-11, Saddam having no ties to al quaeda) would have been entirely out of the picture.

Once again, this web-site is not for the purpose of "outing" American citizens who disagree with Obama's health reform. It's simply to put people's fears to rest, give people the real facts, and weed through and squelch all the rumors and disinformation being tossed around.
The Truth

Marysville, OH

#47 Aug 12, 2009
Hummingbird 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up being taught it was wrong to lie.
Kind of like how Obama stated AARP endorses the healthcare reform bill? Yet AARP released a statement denying they endorse the bill? http://www.aarp.org/aarp/presscenter/pressrel... How about his statement "I have not said that I was a single-payer supporter"? In June 2003, Obama indicated he did support a single-payer system.
Or how about this one, "will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days"? The very first law Obama passed was signed two days after the bill was passed through Congress. http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :@@@S This is only one example of Obama signing a bill before the five day review period was up. Another promise broken by Obama, "No political appointees in an Obama-Biden administration will be permitted to work on regulations or contracts directly and substantially related to their prior employer for two years. And no political appointee will be able to lobby the executive branch after leaving government service during the remainder of the administration." Deputy Secretary of Defense, William J. Lynn, was Raytheon&#8217;s senior vice president of government operations and strategy, and a well-regarded former Pentagon comptroller and Senate staffer. He was a registered lobbyist for the company from 2003 through June 2008. http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2009/01/15/nomi...
Both sides falsify facts and omit truths. If we want to know what the healthcare bill is really about, we need a bi-partisan group to handle separating fact from fiction. People on the right are not rely on the Obama Administration to tell them truth. If the tables were turned, it is doubtful that the Democrats would rely on a Republican Administration to tell them the truth also.
NO WEBI

Johnson City, TN

#48 Aug 12, 2009
H4R,
I agree that a lie is a lie. That comes from either side. I also think the behaviors at some of the town hall meetings is ridiculous.
My question is, do you want this health care plan so bad that you are willing to believe just what is being told to you regardless of some of the questions being asked that are legitimate? It is very clear that about the only ones that know what is in the Bill are the ones that wrote it. I think the House is a little gun shy after signing the 3/4 billion dollar Stimulus Bill that most didn't even read. The reaction from the public on both sides of the political fence told them they needed to slow it down a bit for the next Bill especially since an election is coming up soon. One big concern is that this Bill, if passed, won't even go into effect until 2013. So why the big rush to get it passed? That should raise some eyebrows by itself. These questions aren't coming out of thin air. Since the politicians on both sides are lax in reading it, the citizens are taking the time to do the reading for them. There have been concerns with what they have read within the Bill and want answers. Even Obama replied when asked about one part said he wasn't familiar with that part of it - and he is the one pushing the Bill.
There is no doubt that health reform is essential, but there are other ways to handle it.
You mentioned that nowhere does it say that we should inform the government on other citizens. You posted part of the quote, but not the concerning part - which is - "These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help." Casual conversations? We can't keep track of them all, so...?"
You mention lies and fear mongering. Has anyone here even taken the time to read any of the Bill? Since Dr X was nice enough to post the link to the Health Bill, I have been taking the time to read it. Tough reading, but I take as much in as I can in a sitting, then stop when it gets too blurry.
The trend I seem to see - and this is going to p!ss some people off - is that whatever the Pres says is gospel. No need to question any further. I don't see the left even dare raise a question as if they don't have to even ask. It sounds good, so it is good. When someone questions it, we are labeled heretics and bashed to hell.
One "lie/disinformation" that has already been uncovered is the "you can keep your current coverage if you like it" which is not what it says in the Bill. I suspect this is why the big rush to get it passed.
NO WEBI

Johnson City, TN

#49 Aug 12, 2009
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>Like Olivier said I think they just want the truth told and want to know who is spreading the fear. That way they can turn down some of the heat so the real issues can be discussed and heard. Not citizen snitching on citizen. You have to admit there is a lot of bull be slung around and someone needs to get control. Why not the ones who's issues are being debated?
I still have concerns about the way the paragraph copied from the link on the first post was stated. "Casual conversation" for one. "We don't have the time to, so..."
I do agree that some of the town hall meetings that are being ruined by people who just come in to disrupt is pointless. There is a certain protocol that needs to be followed if anything is going to be accomplished. There definitely needs to be control in these meetings. That is why I am trying to not be my usual ass self when I post on this subject.
I did hear a news clip today from a town hall meeting where a lady asked this person a direct question from the Bill and the politician replied that what she asked was ridiculous and called for the next number without even giving her the time. Sorry. I know that puts this example in the toilet and I don't even blame you for saying it. I don't have any more information than that. I can't even remember the guys name, but I know he was one of the heavy hitters that everyone was waiting to hear.

#50 Aug 12, 2009
The Truth,
I don't think Obama was intentionally "lying" when he used the word endorse. Granted it was a poor choice of words, but I believe what he meant was that AARP does share his commitment to act THIS YEAR for health care reform. He should have phrased it as "AARP backs my getting health care reform done this year. If you go to their website they state, "we look forward to working with leaders of both parties, including the President, to build a final package we can endorse that addresses the concerns of the 50+ population and brings quality and affordable health care choices to every American." They go on to state, "if we do nothing to fix health care, families with Medicare or employee based health care will see their premiums nearly double again in the next 7 years." There is also a section on their website, "Myths VS. Facts," which I recommend all to read. Nothing in the bill is final yet, so certainly AARP is not going to endorse anything until it is finalized and they can inspect everything in it before giving their approval.

I agree with you 100%----we need a bi-partisan group to handle separating fact from fiction. I wish the Republicans would be more willing to work with the Dems in getting health care reform done. Instead, it seems they are more intent in killing the bill entirely.

As far as the rest of the things you listed, I am not (at this time) familiar enough with it all to make a comment, so until I can research and see what it all entails, I will leave it for later.

#51 Aug 13, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
H4R,
I agree that a lie is a lie. That comes from either side. I also think the behaviors at some of the town hall meetings is ridiculous.
My question is, do you want this health care plan so bad that you are willing to believe just what is being told to you regardless of some of the questions being asked that are legitimate? It is very clear that about the only ones that know what is in the Bill are the ones that wrote it. I think the House is a little gun shy after signing the 3/4 billion dollar Stimulus Bill that most didn't even read. The reaction from the public on both sides of the political fence told them they needed to slow it down a bit for the next Bill especially since an election is coming up soon. One big concern is that this Bill, if passed, won't even go into effect until 2013. So why the big rush to get it passed? That should raise some eyebrows by itself. These questions aren't coming out of thin air. Since the politicians on both sides are lax in reading it, the citizens are taking the time to do the reading for them. There have been concerns with what they have read within the Bill and want answers. Even Obama replied when asked about one part said he wasn't familiar with that part of it - and he is the one pushing the Bill.
No one condemns anyone for asking queations about the bill and wanting to know exactly what it contains. That is what all the town-hall meetings are for. However, those have become so disrupted by screaming by conservative protesters that the ones who sincerely have questions cannot be heard above the yelling, and the congressman can not be heard when he's trying to give answers. As far as slowing it down and "what's the rush?", how many decades have Democrat presidents attempted to get health reform accomplished but it was always squelched, and year after year more and more Americans find themselves without health insurance? Another thing is usually if a president cannot push his agenda through in the first year in office, it just doesn't get done, and since health care was one of his promises as he campaigned, and it is one of the main reasons why the majority voted him in office, Obama is dedicated on getting it done. As far as congressmen being worried about an election in 2010 and their getting re-elected.... to put it bluntly..... I say "screw them" and their being worried about their carreers! Both parties need to work together and get this done to benefit all Americans.
I had the link of the bill but I do not have the program to open it and read the whole thing, but I have read parts of it that are offered on other websites. I've read HR 3200----"A Line by Line Analysis, and that is a bunch of bunk with the way it is taken out of context and interpreted! I understand that the bill is also not finished and they are still working on it. Once it is finished, I believe Obama will know what it contains before he signs it. This is hard to put into the correct words, but once it is passed, it might not be perfect, and will not be "written in stone," so can be improved and revitalized in coming years to make adjustments if it needs improvements.

#52 Aug 13, 2009
queations? lol! meant questions.....getting tired!

#53 Aug 13, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
H4R,
You posted part of the quote, but not the concerning part - which is - "These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help." Casual conversations? We can't keep track of them all, so...?"
No Webi, The White House is concerned about the content of messages containing mis-information.... not who is saying what or sending anti-Obama e-mail. Obama wants to extinquish people's misconceptions and fears, not arrest people for dissent! What do you really think the Obama administration is out to do-----arrest a bunch of dissenters until those "FEMA concentration camps" are packed full? LOL. I occasionally receive FORWARDED chain e-mails from a few of my Republican e-mail buddies and relatives that are anti-Obama or critical of Obama's health reform bill. Suppose I thought the White House needed to know what these anti-Obama messages contained? What do you think I would do----just forward the message as is on to the White House (including all the forwarded e-mail addresses of all the people who sent the e-mail on to the sender who sent it on to me?) What I would do is use copy and paste, delete the forwarding e-mail addresses and send the message without all the addresses. Now once the White House received my message, do you think they would contact me back and demand I include all the e-mail addresses of all the people involved in my receiving it? If the Obama administration was out to arrest people who did not agree with the President's policies, a sure place to start would be to send some goons to town-hall meeetings where they could arrest protesters by the truck-loads! Or they could go pick up Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter, then swing over to the FOX News Head-quarters and arrest Bill O'Reilly, Shonn Hannity, Glen Beck and half the people who work for Fox! There's 100s of anti-Obama YouTubes, so their creators could easily be traced and arrested, too!

During Bush's presidency, I was scared I was going to be arrested----it was well known that there was warrantless wire-tapping and spying on people's internet use going on. Since I was a grass-root activist, I was aware I could be labeled as an insurgent or home grown 'terrorist' by the Bush administration simply because I disagreed with most of his policies---I was always petitioning against the war in Iraq and against torture, forwarding anti-Bush e-mails, etc. Since I am also a proud "tree hugging" environmentalist, I also petitioned to save the rain-forests, save the whales, protect the wolves and national parks, no off-shore drilling and the like. I really feared I could be taken away and detained----just like some of you may be fearing today now that a President of the opposite party is in power. But it didn't happen. I let my fear and imagination take control of me, and distrusted everything BUSH----just as you are doing with Obama today. Don't work yourselves into a needless frenzy!
NO WEBI

Johnson City, TN

#54 Aug 13, 2009
<quoted text>
No Webi, The White House is concerned about the content of messages containing mis-information.... not who is saying what or sending anti-Obama e-mail. Obama wants to extinquish people's misconceptions and fears, not arrest people for dissent! What do you really think the Obama administration is out to do-----arrest a bunch of dissenters until those "FEMA concentration camps" are packed full? LOL. I occasionally receive FORWARDED chain e-mails from a few of my Republican e-mail buddies and relatives that are anti-Obama or critical of Obama's health reform bill. Suppose I thought the White House needed to know what these anti-Obama messages contained? What do you think I would do----just forward the message as is on to the White House (including all the forwarded e-mail addresses of all the people who sent the e-mail on to the sender who sent it on to me?) What I would do is use copy and paste, delete the forwarding e-mail addresses and send the message without all the addresses. Now once the White House received my message, do you think they would contact me back and demand I include all the e-mail addresses of all the people involved in my receiving it? If the Obama administration was out to arrest people who did not agree with the President's policies, a sure place to start would be to send some goons to town-hall meeetings where they could arrest protesters by the truck-loads! Or they could go pick up Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter, then swing over to the FOX News Head-quarters and arrest Bill O'Reilly, Shonn Hannity, Glen Beck and half the people who work for Fox! There's 100s of anti-Obama YouTubes, so their creators could easily be traced and arrested, too!
During Bush's presidency, I was scared I was going to be arrested----it was well known that there was warrantless wire-tapping and spying on people's internet use going on. Since I was a grass-root activist, I was aware I could be labeled as an insurgent or home grown 'terrorist' by the Bush administration simply because I disagreed with most of his policies---I was always petitioning against the war in Iraq and against torture, forwarding anti-Bush e-mails, etc. Since I am also a proud "tree hugging" environmentalist, I also petitioned to save the rain-forests, save the whales, protect the wolves and national parks, no off-shore drilling and the like. I really feared I could be taken away and detained----just like some of you may be fearing today now that a President of the opposite party is in power. But it didn't happen. I let my fear and imagination take control of me, and distrusted everything BUSH----just as you are doing with Obama today. Don't work yourselves into a needless frenzy!
It seems we've reached an end of where we can go with this, but thanks for taking the time to reply.
I still see that citizens are reading this Bill and having questions while politicians are not reading it, but want to vote by what they are told it syas. Granted, the recent disruptions at the town hall meetings are not the way to get their voices heard.
Maestro

Mount Victory, OH

#55 Aug 13, 2009
Just like the town halls. Stand up, ask a question, get attacked or assaulted and they still avoid answering the question. Typical lying a$$ democraps.

Anyone remember when Bush asked the American public to report suspicious activity what happened? The outrage was tremendous and immediate. The only difference between then and now is the party in control. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander kiddies. The news is full of the outpouring of the anger over obamacare and it is real so you better get used to it.
maggie

Marysville, OH

#56 Aug 13, 2009
NO WEBI wrote:
H4R,
There is no doubt that health reform is essential, but there are other ways to handle it.
You mentioned that nowhere does it say that we should inform the government on other citizens. You posted part of the quote, but not the concerning part - which is - "These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help." Casual conversations? We can't keep track of them all, so...?"
You mention lies and fear mongering. Has anyone here even taken the time to read any of the Bill? Since Dr X was nice enough to post the link to the Health Bill, I have been taking the time to read it. Tough reading, but I take as much in as I can in a sitting, then stop when it gets too blurry.
The trend I seem to see - and this is going to p!ss some people off - is that whatever the Pres says is gospel. No need to question any further. I don't see the left even dare raise a question as if they don't have to even ask. It sounds good, so it is good. When someone questions it, we are labeled heretics and bashed to hell.
One "lie/disinformation" that has already been uncovered is the "you can keep your current coverage if you like it" which is not what it says in the Bill. I suspect this is why the big rush to get it passed.
Would someone tell me why it was OK to want an immediate(can't wait, our county will collapse) vote on the stimulus during the election campaign when McCain jut had to forego his campaign and go back to Washington to vote, yes the stimulus was a BUSH deal and they were going to give huge amounts to their buddies!!!!!!!!
OU8I2

Sunbury, OH

#57 Aug 13, 2009
<quoted text>
My honest Answer:
1. If there had been mis-information and lies spread around concerning the Iraq war, and Bush wanted to clarify and put straight the facts and ease people's fears, it would have been fine with me!
2. However, I think Bush, Rumsfield, Cheney, Rove and company knew the country was wise to them so they knew they could no longer defend their reasoning for invading Iraq. They knew their "facts" no longer held any substance, so as not to bring any more attention and speculation then there already was, making a White House website dismissing what was already found out to be true (no WMDs, no Iraqi involement in 9-11, Saddam having no ties to al quaeda) would have been entirely out of the picture.
Once again, this web-site is not for the purpose of "outing" American citizens who disagree with Obama's health reform. It's simply to put people's fears to rest, give people the real facts, and weed through and squelch all the rumors and disinformation being tossed around.
thanks for answering the question olivier wouldn't, or couldn't. personally i don't like the idea no matter who's doing it. remember everything that goes to that website has to be archived, so they would have a record of everyone who had sent, or received one of those anti house bill e-mails. kind of scary if you ask me. should the gov't be keeping records of those who disagree with them? i'de have to say no.
maggie

Marysville, OH

#58 Aug 13, 2009
OU8I2 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for answering the question olivier wouldn't, or couldn't. personally i don't like the idea no matter who's doing it. remember everything that goes to that website has to be archived, so they would have a record of everyone who had sent, or received one of those anti house bill e-mails. kind of scary if you ask me. should the gov't be keeping records of those who disagree with them? I'de have to say no.
and where is this different than the wiretapping that Mr Bush put in place to keep an eye on all of us.(its all coming out now how much deeper it goes than we knew) Do you think they have all the terrorists email addresses or cell phone numbers?
I agree, they only want to get the right facts out and with all the idiots that misinterpret everything now this is all but impossible because no one is informed, they just go by what someone else says. I can't believe that someone would even imagine that they want to kill all the old people, I can think of better ones to do away with= all the politicians for one! No one can speak everyword and every though perfectly, our schools see to that!! Colin Powell gave a very good interview with Larry King, this is how everyone should act, cool calm and collected and informed, not hysterical and riotist, we are ruining this country.
Read IT

Thornville, OH

#59 Aug 13, 2009
Like it or not..they are all alike! They all have people that they have to pay off! I don't..and have not liked either side for a long time. They are all bought and sold by big companies. It isn't about US..it's about them!
I think the town halls are made up of both sides. You will always have the problem of radicals in those situations. I have watched and you have all ages there. I think that part of the problem is that they are feeling sloughed off and they are not liking it. If you have read it..I think that you would have a lot of questions also. First of all you will NOT understand it. When you have people that are representing you that was willing to pass this witout reading it..will tell you that it takes a lawyer to read it..and they don't have time for that? That's a problem!
All I ask is that you READ IT!

http://patientsunitednow.com/...
OU8I2

Sunbury, OH

#60 Aug 13, 2009
maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
and where is this different than the wiretapping that Mr Bush put in place to keep an eye on all of us.(its all coming out now how much deeper it goes than we knew) Do you think they have all the terrorists email addresses or cell phone numbers?
I agree, they only want to get the right facts out and with all the idiots that misinterpret everything now this is all but impossible because no one is informed, they just go by what someone else says. I can't believe that someone would even imagine that they want to kill all the old people, I can think of better ones to do away with= all the politicians for one! No one can speak everyword and every though perfectly, our schools see to that!! Colin Powell gave a very good interview with Larry King, this is how everyone should act, cool calm and collected and informed, not hysterical and riotist, we are ruining this country.
the patriot act is still there. why aren't you screaimg for obama and the democrats to repeal it? do you think they are no longer doing it? if you do i've got some great swamp land to sell you.

what is being mis represented? the fact that the current house bill over time eliminate private option insurance? that it will give the gov't direct access to your bank account for payment? the fact that it will put employers who choose to offer private insurance at a competetive disadvantage? the fact if you change jobs you will be forced into the public option? the fact that it will make it illegal for citizens to carry only catasrophic coverage, and pay for the rest out of pocket? i could go on for days. people are reading this bill, and realizing it's a pile. there is no tort reform, and no reduction of gov't regulation which would provide far more options to the consumer, and reduction of cost. this is nothing more than the democrats ramming a single payer system down everyones throat. they've been caught, and people are speaking up. so lets report them to the office of misinformation. maybe rahm emanual will show up at thier door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Told You So! 45 min CALM STILL VOICE 15
Just Another Donkey Liar 56 min CALM STILL VOICE 3
What Have Republicans ever Done for Average Wo... 2 hr Hummingbird 4 Real 25
If Bristol Palin were Obama’s daughter, Fox wou... 3 hr Olivier 32
VFW Shuts Down Tea Party Over ‘Dangers of Islam... 3 hr Olivier 1
should it be criminal to be a christian? 3 hr CALM STILL VOICE 13
Why Are Voices Threads Removed? 5 hr Ironbutterfly 36
More from around the web

Bellefontaine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE