Tammy

Springfield, OH

#1 Mar 30, 2010
I heard that AGC is hiring temps?? I am surprised that business is still standing. I seems that the associates there have A POT SMOKING reputation and alot of individuals have affairs while on the clock there. WOW talk about productivity!! What does everyone else think?
Ed E

Sevierville, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2010
Tammy wrote:
I heard that AGC is hiring temps?? I am surprised that business is still standing. I seems that the associates there have A POT SMOKING reputation and alot of individuals have affairs while on the clock there. WOW talk about productivity!! What does everyone else think?
You would know...considering you were one of the biggest potheads and homewreckers there. So how is Mitch doing?
OMG

Stockton, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Tammy wrote:
Takes one to know one.
Cheech

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2010
Random drug tests started today. This may take care of the drug issue. They are still waiting for the random HO tests to take place.
Chong

Cleveland, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2010
And we were smokin and tokin all night long and we were moving and groovin just to get that glass along. Hey man lets party!!!
Im Just Sayin

Butler, OH

#6 Apr 2, 2010
Lets not forget the HERPES epidemic!!! I wouldn't tough anyone from AGC with a 10 foot pole!!!!!!
Cobie Floyd

United States

#7 Apr 2, 2010
Im Just Sayin wrote:
Lets not forget the HERPES epidemic!!! I wouldn't tough anyone from AGC with a 10 foot pole!!!!!!
Tough anyone from AGC? Are you the typical BHS graduate?
bullhorn

Sunbury, OH

#8 Apr 8, 2010
Easy bitches, I ain't got no herpes! I'm just sayin is holding out for the Honda meat!
Ignorance is your bliss

New York, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2010
I take it most of you sleep where you work if your concerned about contracting from your co-workers. Last I checked those working the line were not running the company.
agc

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Tammy wrote:
Well it doesnt just happen at agc it is everywhere,i work for honda and it is really bad there,so it doesnt matter where you work or who you are it is everywhere
JMO

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 8, 2010
hmmm
nunnya

Asheville, NC

#12 Jun 29, 2010
hey tammy,,,who were you there to screw last saturday at 2:30 am when you haven't worked there for 6 months..
beezwaxs

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2010
whoaaa Tammy you must be the chick all those heifers are jealous of. Heifers bet it sucked that all the dudes out there wanted Tammy. Peace Dudes
Roy Stuckey

Singapore

#14 Jun 30, 2010
I heard a couple people out there at AGC land failed their piss test recently! One had a clock # of 5 and the other waiting for a 2nd test results.
MeesoHawny

Lima, OH

#15 Jun 30, 2010
This thread is hilarious. Who knew AGC associates and those that hate them could be so funny!
MeLuvULongTime

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2010
Roy Stuckey wrote:
I heard a couple people out there at AGC land failed their piss test recently! One had a clock # of 5 and the other waiting for a 2nd test results.
No more Roundy?
Poker-Man

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Jul 9, 2010
T.O. should be gone 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 6 min Mein Trumpf 313
Life Lesson's! 3 hr Lol 207
IS the DEMOCRAT PARTY in DANGER of EXTINCTION? 22 hr Gravedigger 114
Bellefontaine Girls Basketball Tue Concerned Chieftain 1
News Grand Jury indicts 28 including former director... Feb 20 ruth bader HATER 2
From the man that put millions out of work with... Feb 19 Think about it 9
Bellefontaine Bob Feb 18 Kyle 2

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages