City man arrested on multiple sex counts

Posted in the Bellefontaine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What a scum bag

AOL

#1 Dec 9, 2009
I hope this POS rots in jail..He also has 17 counts agaisnt him in Union County for the same thing..http://court.co.union.o h.us

The Logan County Sheriff’s Office arrested a Bellefontaine man on several sex-related charges Monday afternoon around five o’clock.
Bryan S. Moore (pictured), 24, of 629 East Sandusky Avenue, was charged with two counts of rape and six counts of gross sexual imposition with two boys under the age of 13. Each charge is a first-degree felony.
Authorities began an investigation late last week after receiving a complaint from a mother of one of the victims.
The alleged incidents happened in the rural Zanesfield area over the last several months.
Logan County Children’s Services assisted detectives in their investigation.
Moore was lodged in the Logan County Jail.
According to the sheriff’s office, Moore faces additional charges in Union County for similar crimes

Since: Oct 09

Gatlinburg, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2009
just another in a long line of bellefontaines long list of predators and deviants who seem to thrive in this community
Okay

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Unfortunately, they are every where. Not just in Logan county.
What a scum bag

AOL

#4 Dec 9, 2009
There is NO excuse for anyone doing this to a child. Lock them up and throw away the key.
the truth

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2009
there just happens to be a lot in that town. I just don't understand it....not that they're in Btown just don't understand it at all, these are children, innocent children.....what a waste of skin I hope he gets whats comin to him.
Okay

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2009
There is NO excuse for crimes against children. None what so ever. Parents do need to start being more involved in their children's lives and know who they are allowing to be alone with their children.

I am not saying the parents are to blame either. I am just saying that parents really need to investigate and know the people who want to spend time with their children.

“RP 2012!”

Since: Jan 09

Bellefontaine, Ohio

#7 Dec 9, 2009
I'm getting to the point of, if convicted, take them out of the back of the courtroom and put one in the back of thier head. I am SICK of hearing about this sick SICK kind of things going on. Geez louise!
Mama mea

Big Prairie, OH

#8 Dec 9, 2009
hell , we have govt leaders support this crap. look at obamas education czar......next you know it will be a hate crime to do anything to them

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#9 Dec 9, 2009
Bad-mouthing a NAMBLA official can get you 10 to 20 years in a U.N. concentration camp. You better learn to love white.
Justice

Butler, OH

#10 Dec 9, 2009
This is a love crime and will get a lot of lovin! Strip them naked, put a straight jacket on them, throw them into a high security prison to get passed around for a day or two, and this before trial.
Pissed Off

Cygnet, OH

#11 Dec 19, 2009
I want to know how it is that someone with this many counts against him from Union county is even walking the streets? Whoever was fool enough to post his bond, set him free to seek out more victims. If Union county had been doing their job, there would be 2 less victims. And meanwhile Logan county set him free again on bond, so watch out parents this man could be out scoping out his next victim. Where's the justice for the children? Somebody, somewhere did a major slip up on letting this man walk the streets. Not only should he get life in prison, but the judicial system should be on trial also.
kaffenburger

Big Prairie, OH

#12 Dec 19, 2009
Pissed Off wrote:
I want to know how it is that someone with this many counts against him from Union county is even walking the streets? Whoever was fool enough to post his bond, set him free to seek out more victims. If Union county had been doing their job, there would be 2 less victims. And meanwhile Logan county set him free again on bond, so watch out parents this man could be out scoping out his next victim. Where's the justice for the children? Somebody, somewhere did a major slip up on letting this man walk the streets. Not only should he get life in prison, but the judicial system should be on trial also.
I wonder if they forgot to sign something ??
GroundZero

Danville, OH

#13 Dec 19, 2009
Failure to ensure custody of the evidence.

Since: Feb 09

AOL

#14 Dec 19, 2009
I am dumbfounded as to how he can get out on bail. Where is the justice? They should have locked him up long ago and threw away the key. He should not be walking the streets, able to repeat this time and time again.

Zanesville, OH

#15 Dec 19, 2009
I'm thinking upon incarceration the 1st time, the prisoner should be de-nad-ed (is that a word). That might fix the problem. If you use em the wrong way - you should lose em.
;)

Logan County, Ohio

#16 Dec 20, 2009
"Denade" is not a word, it is a puzzle. What you likely meant was degonad. However, that is not a word either. Try castration (for males) or "female circumcision" for women ("Google" them). Throughout history various cults have sought to destroy the sexuality of inferior humans and other animals by removing the testes in the case of males, turning them into eunuchs, or castrates, and by cutting away the clitoris and labia in females. It was hoped this procedure would eliminate or reduce sexual desire. It is still practiced frequently in some parts of the world. From what I have observed in the case of domestic animals, it does eliminate unwanted reproduction but has little if any effect on the sex drive. If anything, from what I have seen, it antagonizes it. Nevertheless it is still promoted by pet owners and some veterinarians as a means of reducing sexuality and the tendency of animals to "stray." It does, admittedly, eliminate unchecked reproduction. From that angle the spaying of females is much more effective since uncastrated males will always be present in the external environment as strays or wanderers. I have witnessed spayed females mercilessly and endlessly humping teddy bears and other animals, and I have seen neutered males having their way with whatever is handy. They also will stray from time to time. My suggestion would be to have female cats and dogs spayed (ovaries removed) if you wish to avoid overpopulation. Males can be castrated (testes excised) if you are concerned about the possibility of paternity suits from the neighbors. Of course if your Fido doesn't get the neighbor's Fifi, some other stray will. Mother Nature already foresaw the problem of eunuchs.

There would be a great deal of moral and legal resistance to reintroduction of the castration and female sterilization procedures in humans.
jenny craig

Sevierville, TN

#17 Dec 20, 2009
How about doing it to everyone that swims across the RioGrande??
Destroyer of Libtards

Catawba, OH

#18 Dec 20, 2009
What a scum bag wrote:
There is NO excuse for anyone doing this to a child. Lock them up and throw away the key.
No!

Us taxpayers will have to foot the bill for him, including; meals, shelter, protection, and free health care.

Screw that, put him out of our misery.

Logan County, Ohio

#19 Dec 20, 2009
jenny craig wrote:
How about doing it to everyone that swims across the RioGrande??
Hey, how about doing it to everyone who swims across the Ohio River into Ohio? How about doing it to everyone who doesn't drive a Cadillac or BMW? Everyone who isn't on a board of directors or a city council? You have to draw the line somewhere.
jenny craig

Sevierville, TN

#20 Dec 20, 2009
MollyHigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how about doing it to everyone who swims across the Ohio River into Ohio? How about doing it to everyone who doesn't drive a Cadillac or BMW? Everyone who isn't on a board of directors or a city council? You have to draw the line somewhere.
How about to someone that makes a stupid reply such as this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 15 min Wite_Out 2,049
OSU gitz whipped Baby! (Sep '11) 51 min bombastic loudmouth 884
News Two Logan County school superintendents charged... 1 hr bombastic loudmouth 7
Eric Bolling Fox News 4 hr caiaphas 20
Straight from Truman's mouth about PC 13 hr caiaphas 8
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Sat Brenda 468
WPKO Whitewashing Republican Chris Hite Sexual ... Sat Hite of corruption 2

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages