Anderson Ford SUCKS
FordMan

Columbus Grove, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Im a Ford man Through and Through. I agree with an earlier post, that Andersons can not diagnose or fix a problem. I had a concern about the work they had done to my vehicle tried talking to Willy Anderson and he ran to anothe part of the dealer ship and hid. He refused to listen to my concern about the shotty work his service department does.I would think if your name is on the the building that you would be there to listen to concerns of his customers.I live in the area but go elsewhere for my ford purchases,parts and service.
Hellfontaine

Catawba, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2012
Why even consider buying a car or servicing a car in this podunk city? Go somewhere else where they actually have a trained, qualified staff.
fyi

Bellefontaine, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2012
FordMan wrote:
Im a Ford man Through and Through. I agree with an earlier post, that Andersons can not diagnose or fix a problem. I had a concern about the work they had done to my vehicle tried talking to Willy Anderson and he ran to anothe part of the dealer ship and hid. He refused to listen to my concern about the shotty work his service department does.I would think if your name is on the the building that you would be there to listen to concerns of his customers.I live in the area but go elsewhere for my ford purchases,parts and service.
I take my ford to Austins they know what they'er doing.
the truth

Trenton, OH

#4 Jan 3, 2012
i took my ford fan to steve austins to get fixed!
Christopher Tucker

Dyersville, IA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
My wife went back to her parents’ home so our children could visit Grandma & Grandpa in Bellefontaine, OH. On the way there, the power brake booster failed on our 2004 Ford Expedition. My wife scheduled an appointment with the service department at Anderson Ford. They replaced the brake booster, but in doing so, also damaged the Fuel Evaporative Canister Purge valve & bent the secondary stop switch on the brake pedal so badly, the cruise control wouldn't even work anymore! After my wife arrived home in Dubuque, Iowa, I personally contacted Nick Morris (Service Manager) and he said that he talked to the owner (Wilson “Willy” Anderson) and gave me his word that they would take care of the expenses incurred to repair the components damaged during the power brake booster replacement. It has been 6 weeks (and counting), and no one has returned my calls, nor have I rec'd the promised reimbursement.“Slick Willy” Anderson is only concerned about his bottom line...not the customer, or customer service. Drive the extra distance to another dealership!!! You’ll never regret it!
Innocent bystander

Wauseon, OH

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Mr. Tucker, concerning your reimbursement, you said you talked to Nick Morris, the service manager. Knowing Nick as I do, I doubt he ever said a word to Willy Anderson. If he had it wouldn't change the outcome, only the answer you were given.
If this happened on the way to Ohio how did YOU wrap a bath towel around the booster inside the vehicle? Your wife said it was you that did that. I was there when she brought it in to schedule the appointment and the mechanic went outside to see what she needed. He was confused when she said it had to do with the air ride leaking inside the truck.
good luck and I hope you get a check soon.
funny fuy

Germany

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Who else did your wife visit while she was back Christopher?
Genius

Bellefontaine, OH

#9 Jul 31, 2012
I learned this the hard way...towed my car there 3 times after they messed up my trannie up the first time! Mikes in and out all the way now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half-assed Honor Society Induction 1 hr Missed the mark 4
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 5 hr Mein Trumpf 2,025
Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American ... (Dec '11) 6 hr Touch of Disgrace... 740
Jets last night 12 hr LCR 1
Straight from Truman's mouth about PC Oct 16 Touch of Disgrace... 4
Hypocrisy of our POTUS Oct 15 old timer 16
greg claybaugh (Mar '10) Oct 14 Fancygirl 11

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages