christ our king church
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Sevierville, TN

#1 Dec 10, 2009
can anyone tell me about this church before i go i've heard some not so nice things
goer

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 10, 2009
then don't go.
B_town_boob

Mansfield, OH

#3 Dec 10, 2009
long services
Neo

Asheville, NC

#4 Dec 10, 2009
Where is it?
just wondering

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 10, 2009
very long services, otherwise great!
Bishop

Mansfield, OH

#6 Dec 11, 2009
What did you hear about it? What is wrong with long services? I personally don't mind long services because it is great to go and worship God with his people. It’s located at Co.Rd. 9 just off St. Rt. 47 east. Great Pastor! His name is Robin Ricks and he is a man who is humble, full of Godly knowledge, love for the Lord, and Christ's church.

Since: Aug 09

Delphos, OH

#7 Dec 11, 2009
I started attending Christ Our King about 3 years ago. I came from a small church in Kenton, so the size was hard for me at first. Everyone is very friendly and they have a lot of opportunities to get involved and meet people and serve in the church. The pastor is absolutely amazing- he always makes time to talk to you or counsel as needed. If he isn't available he will direct you to the right person to talk to- someone who has gone through what you are. The service starts at 10 and is usually over around 12. I think you have to just try a church for a few weeks or a month and see how it fits you. I love it though =)
Kelly

Mansfield, OH

#8 Dec 11, 2009
I have been attending Christ Our King for about a year now and I love it. The Pastor is very down to earth and full of Godly wisdom. The love for God and family is obvious when you walk in the door. I have been to many churches growing up and never felt the love of God like I do there. Give the church a try and see what you think. That is the only way to know for sure what the church is about.
Sow Hugger

Livonia, MI

#9 Dec 11, 2009
What do they have for small children when the services last for 2 hours? The church seems to draw a large crowd, but I have never attended.
Bishop

Mansfield, OH

#10 Dec 11, 2009
Sow Hugger wrote:
What do they have for small children when the services last for 2 hours? The church seems to draw a large crowd, but I have never attended.
We have children's church in the King's Court

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#11 Dec 11, 2009
Bishop, you must be the pastor of Christ Our King Church. Is my guess correct?

Since: Aug 09

Delphos, OH

#12 Dec 11, 2009
Children's church starts after the worship service and is for ages 1-8.

“None genuine without this seal”

Since: May 09

Logan County, Ohio

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Oooooh~- I got some unGodly Judgements from on High with my surmise that our Bishop must be none other than Pastor Robin Ricks. Guess I was wrong, eh, Bishop? Sorry, Pastor Ricks. Molly's bad.
Bishop

Mansfield, OH

#14 Dec 11, 2009
MollyHigh wrote:
Oooooh~- I got some unGodly Judgements from on High with my surmise that our Bishop must be none other than Pastor Robin Ricks. Guess I was wrong, eh, Bishop? Sorry, Pastor Ricks. Molly's bad.
Hi, Molly it's true I am not Pastor Ricks. I hope that I can one day be a man of God like him. I know I have a lot to learn! He is a righteous man. He lives by the word of God without compromise. Have a good night Molly.
Jir Cough

Mansfield, OH

#15 Dec 11, 2009
BsHop's attendance is no endorsement for the church. I would sincerely hope he is not typical of the parishioners that attend that church.
Clever

AOL

#16 Dec 11, 2009
what denomination are they affiliated with and what do they believe? Are there others around like it?
Jir Cough

Mansfield, OH

#17 Dec 11, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...

This is a thread from the end of November. Tyrant Slayer is none other than Bishop. I would be very wary of attending any place this person frequents. I am not condemning or passing judgement of the entire church but I have seen this person exhibit more hate than almost anyone on this forum. The church is non-denominational and seems to fit an evangelical criteria. In this thread he speaks of a children's church- God, I hope he has not affiliated with children.
Bishop

Mansfield, OH

#18 Dec 12, 2009
Jir Cough wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bellefontaine...
This is a thread from the end of November. Tyrant Slayer is none other than Bishop. I would be very wary of attending any place this person frequents. I am not condemning or passing judgement of the entire church but I have seen this person exhibit more hate than almost anyone on this forum. The church is non-denominational and seems to fit an evangelical criteria. In this thread he speaks of a children's church- God, I hope he has not affiliated with children.
No I am not Tyrant Slayer that was my brother; I have stated in the recent past that he is using my computer while his is being repaired. Anyone who cares to really read our posts knows that they are from two different people. If you were as smart as you claim you are? You could tell the difference. You are just as guilty as anyone on this forum; the things you say to those who disagree with you are just hateful as anything my brother has said in the past or present. This particular thread is a poor example of the point you are so desperate to make. He wasn’t even talking to you; anyone can use a post out of context. You say “I’m not passing judgment on an entire church" but then you go on to play the guilty by association card against this church! What are you implying when you say "evangelical criteria"? Your final statement is clearly intended to question my intentions with children. Anyone who has read the filth that you have posted over the years, would have to ask themselves "Could I leave my children with him"? Even your moniker is perverted!! You frequently use the term "birther" this is a slam on pro life people and heterosexuals by those within the homosexual community!! Try Looking in the mirror before you try to question my moral integrity.
Jir Cough

Mansfield, OH

#19 Dec 12, 2009
How long does it take to fix a computer? But I can find plenty of insanity from you, also. Will you deny you are hate filled and are constantly telling people that they are going to hell? I am not desperate to make a point, the examples are numerous thru this forum. You have been called many times on your use of religion to vent your venom. You were even told that it would be good if your pastor were to see your insanity.
Doesn't your twin brother, the tattoo dude, also attend Christ the King church? I stand by my statement that I am not passing judgement on the entire church. Actually, I do not pass judgement often on anyone... you and your brother have earned the distinction of being an exception. It may be due to being told to die, and calling me a baby killer and atheist.
I will be glad to post examples and invite anyone else to do the same.
Jir Cough

Mansfield, OH

#20 Dec 12, 2009
Bishop
Newburg, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#395 Monday Nov 30
What was the point of such a ridicules list of irrelevant people, many have since died and discovered that they were wrong. Those of us who have experienced God first hand wouldn't care what a billion celebrities had to say on the subject. we get it Jir you don't believe in a god and you want to convience us that really cool people(in your mind) agree with you. You know what that means to at least90% of the world, Nothing!!! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

I believe in God, Bishop. I believe he wants us to love. I also believe that he will judge me and needs no help from the likes of you.
~~~~~~~~~~

Bishop
Newburg, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#357 Sunday Nov 29
Judged:
Get off your throne Jir! You set back and judge the post of those who choose to share their beliefs and act like you know God better than everyone else. YOU DON'T KNOW JESUS that much is clear. You admit that you are a Unitarian, You see yourselves as open minded but, the truth is, that church is gutless in its “what ever woks for you” approach to God. I believe that Jesus is God come in the flesh, and people like you resent people because they take a stand that you lack the courage to take. You lack the ability to respectfully disagree so you say whatever ridiculously stupid thing your feeble imagination can come up with in order to make yourself feel superior.
~~~~~~~~~~
Bishop you have no reason to judge my religion or my understanding of Jesus. You not only judged me but the entire philosophy behind the Unitarian Church.
~~~~~~~~~~

Bishop
Newburg, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#8 Thursday
Judged:
Jir Cough wrote:
well except for jenny craig, and I am sure she will be soon throwing in her birther mentality.
That's the kind of statement homosexuals make about straights? Have you come out with your fiancé? It's only fair that she should know because your behavior is endangering her health!
~~~~~~~~~~My g/f has nothing to fear about her health. How would Bishop know anything about my sexuality? And why does he constantly blame people that don't agree with him to be a homosexual and a God hater?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans, Always Guilty of What They Accuse ... 19 min trailoftears 15
Heritage Court Autonomous Heroin Region B-Town ... 1 hr Big Bertha 21
Donald Trump Soon To Visit B-Town Ohio 1 hr Big Bertha 27
The Declaration and Constitution Secure our Lib... (Sep '15) 3 hr USN Atheist 84
ex. detective JON STOUT (Oct '07) 4 hr Vote UAW now 9
Jimmy Hoffa buried under Pineapple Fountain B-Town 4 hr Vote UAW now 1
1300 Pounds Of Ancient Roman Coins Found in Spain 4 hr Vote UAW now 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages