was it unfair that obama couldn't use...

WAS IT UNFAIR THAT OBAMA COULDN'T USE HIS TELEPROMPTER IN THE DEBATE?

Created by DON W SOUTH on Oct 6, 2012

42 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2012

by Rebel Pundit 5 Oct 2012

Thousands of President Obama supporters turned out in in Madison, Wisc., for a rally following Wednesday night’s debate in Denver. The mood was somber, to say the least, as they waited to enter Bascom Mall at the University of Wisconsin Thursday afternoon. University of Wisconsin students and fellow Wisconsinites had mixed reviews on the president's performance.

I talked to supporters of the president who had watched the debate, asking how they thought the president did. One after the other said they were left unimpressed and “not inspired,” seemingly depressed and lethargic in their continuing support of the president.

More than half the people I asked, who thought the president could have done better, said “it wasn’t fair” that President Obama was not allowed to use his teleprompter in the debate. And while a handful of supporters did say teleprompters had no place in the debate, one thought it was not only unfair to President Obama but both candidates.

While many supporters waited in line to see their president said they would still support him despite his lackluster performance Wednesday, it appears that Mitt Romney’s stellar performance not only energized voters on the right but also penetrated through to some of President Obama’s base. After asking one University of Wisconsin student, unimpressed with the president's performance, if he was in fact an Obama supporter, he replied,“the debate changed it…”

Other supporters of the president were left without any explanation as to what went wrong. One woman shrugged in disbelief, "maybe it was his anniversary, maybe he was tired?"

“Humpty Trumpty”

Since: Nov 11

You were all conned

#2 Oct 6, 2012
I would think it would be more unfair if Don South couldn't use copy paste, then he would have to think for himself which we all know he can not do.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
I would think it would be more unfair if Don South couldn't use copy paste, then he would have to think for himself which we all know he can not do.
Dude he gave credit to who wrote the piece. Get over yourself.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 6, 2012
I vote YES. I don't believe he can get buy w/o it. Yet, I could be wrong. Next debate will tell the story.
Just Me

Bellefontaine, OH

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I can't wait for Thursday. Ryan should just give his minutes to Biden and let the guy bury himself. Either way, Ryan will cream him.

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Wite_Out wrote:
<quoted text>Dude he gave credit to who wrote the piece. Get over yourself.
That was not the point. Keep up!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> That was not the point. Keep up!
Have you EVER agreed with anything that was negative towards a democrat? You have issues man. Serious issues.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 6, 2012
DON W SOUTH wrote:
by Rebel Pundit 5 Oct 2012
Thousands of President Obama supporters turned out in in Madison, Wisc., for a rally following Wednesday night’s debate in Denver. The mood was somber, to say the least, as they waited to enter Bascom Mall at the University of Wisconsin Thursday afternoon. University of Wisconsin students and fellow Wisconsinites had mixed reviews on the president's performance.
I talked to supporters of the president who had watched the debate, asking how they thought the president did. One after the other said they were left unimpressed and “not inspired,” seemingly depressed and lethargic in their continuing support of the president.
More than half the people I asked, who thought the president could have done better, said “it wasn’t fair” that President Obama was not allowed to use his teleprompter in the debate. And while a handful of supporters did say teleprompters had no place in the debate, one thought it was not only unfair to President Obama but both candidates.
While many supporters waited in line to see their president said they would still support him despite his lackluster performance Wednesday, it appears that Mitt Romney’s stellar performance not only energized voters on the right but also penetrated through to some of President Obama’s base. After asking one University of Wisconsin student, unimpressed with the president's performance, if he was in fact an Obama supporter, he replied,“the debate changed it…”
Other supporters of the president were left without any explanation as to what went wrong. One woman shrugged in disbelief, "maybe it was his anniversary, maybe he was tired?"
Let's look at some of the excuses.

1. Al Gore said it was the altitude. Sure. Who wouldn't believe that - especially Al?

2. Obama did it on purpose. Sure. Who wouldn't believe that either?

3. He was stupefied by Romney's lies and couldn't keep up. I believe he couldn't keep up, but not because of believed lies.

4. That wasn't the real Romney on stage that night.

There are more excuses, but let's go with a semblance of number 4. How about this is the REAL Obama? No teleprompter. No one to tell him what to do or say. He got his backside handed to him by someone more experienced and better able to answer questions asked of him on the spot because they knew what was right.

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Wite_Out wrote:
<quoted text>Have you EVER agreed with anything that was negative towards a democrat? You have issues man. Serious issues.
I don't agree with anything that batshit crazy Don Knotts,,err I mean South has to say. That guy is way out there in left field.

If you guys ever get off of your extreme postions we can have a dialogue, but until that time.I can't take any of you seriously. Except for Ethel,maybe she should represent you, she's civil and sane and she's not offended by a few three letter words like fck.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree with anything that batshit crazy Don Knotts,,err I mean South has to say. That guy is way out there in left field.
If you guys ever get off of your extreme postions we can have a dialogue, but until that time.I can't take any of you seriously. Except for Ethel,maybe she should represent you, she's civil and sane and she's not offended by a few three letter words like fck.
Hey Ethel! Count this post by FF as a "notch up" in your career here on TOPIX. Congratulations, your in the BIG TIME now!
Don't even look back.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Of course it was unfair, nobody wants to see their President look stupid.
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
I would think it would be more unfair if Don South couldn't use cope paste, then he would have to think for himself which we all know he can not do.
What is "cope and paste"?

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#13 Oct 7, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "cope and paste"?
It's a Teabilly phrase

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree with anything that batshit crazy Don Knotts,,err I mean South has to say. That guy is way out there in left field.
Thanks for the compliment, Flip, but there's no fcking way I am representing anyone but myself on here. Haha.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Flip Flopper wrote:
I don't agree with anything that crazy acting Floops,,err I mean h has to say. That guy is way out there in LEFT field.
If you guys ever get off of your extreme postions we can have a dialogue, but until that time.I can't take any of you seriously. There's no one on your side that could represent you, that's civil and sane and not offended by a few truths.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

.Sunday, October 07, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided.

Intensity of support or opposition can have an impact on campaigns. Currently, 29% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove, giving him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -13

“Humpty Trumpty”

You were all conned

#18 Oct 7, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Don help me out?
I heard the other day that car sales are up. But I also heard that the reason was because they are loaning money to individuals that have no way of repaying the lone. Sounds like the housing bubble all over again.
I'm amazed that you can hear anything with your head so far up your ass.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Don help me out?
I heard the other day that car sales are up. But I also heard that the reason was because they are loaning money to individuals that have no way of repaying the lone. Sounds like the housing bubble all over again.
That I haven't heard, but it sounds like something the libs would do right b4 the election.
Yard Bird

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Just Me wrote:
I can't wait for Thursday. Ryan should just give his minutes to Biden and let the guy bury himself. Either way, Ryan will cream him.
Don't get your hopes up too high. I just hope Joe doesn't blurt out the "F" word if Ryan gets him too worked up.

“ A TRUMPSTER”

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2012
Yard Bird wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get your hopes up too high. I just hope Joe doesn't blurt out the "F" word if Ryan gets him too worked up.
I hope he does. I want to see FLIP FLOPPER defend that one. Priceless!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did the topix radical left wing posters destroy... 2 hr Mein Trumpf 35
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 4 hr Hiker 2009 1,904
Friends General Meeting Fri Bub 2
rapist in logan county village (Dec '07) Thu ljfnks 7
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Aug 15 Shonda mccoy 11
What the hell are these little black bugs that ... (Oct '07) Aug 13 Txblubonit 458
Eric Bolling Fox News Aug 11 Caiaphas 8

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages