tired patron

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Nov 27, 2012
This so called bar puts on metal shows but excludes every local band except echoes of empathy because the Guy in a wheel chair puts it on? Now I hear he don't pay the guys that work for him he gets them free drinks like what the fuck ppl. They charge 3-5 bucks to get in but don't include local bands like despairagon or however its spelled. I like echoes but I also want local bands there as well. The owner is a little slutty if you ask me she is a drunk and parties with the help lol which is odd to me. But this place already had a bad name why don't they promote more local shit and bring the name out? Ill name a few ppl who work the shows Bryce Alexander the promoter some norm Guy and some fat Guy at the door. Now don't get me.wrong they are nice guys the last door Guy in November was polite and funny and Bryce is always funny but really ppl open up to the local bands and make it great again. We lost the blue cat we lost woodshock fucking give us a hope again for metal fans. And in closing make is feel wanted there bring more locals as well as that black dragon and something khaos back plz. Bryce this is aimed at you as well fucking get Adam from despairagon in there get more locals in there and ill pay 3-5 bucks man fuck.
fluffy bitch not fat

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Nov 27, 2012
First off Im the "fat" Guy that worked that door in November thank you. And I don't like the fact your bitching about a damn good show. Now I do get you want to see more local bands and I have no fucking problem with that but instead of bitching here why don't you talk to Bryce and explain your views? He will listen and take in your opinion really. I have a feeling who wrote this post and it's whatever but really don't downgrade a good thing add input to make it better. People like you could cause it to end forever now do you want that? I didn't think so. I only help Bryce I have nothing to do with the bar plain and simple and if that pisses people off oh well. Just saying contribute to the cause and make it better or shut the fuck up and let it die bro. I'm the "fat guy" and I approve this message
MissDemeanor

Herndon, VA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Tired patron = Adam Vanover.
dillydoo

Tipton, MI

#4 Nov 27, 2012
MissDemeanor wrote:
Agreed atleast this time he isn't threatening to fight ..lol
Truth

Butler, OH

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I agree! Totally Adam Vanover. Dude needs to get a life.
oooookay

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2012
MissDemeanor wrote:
Absolutely agree! Adam is a punk bitch and no one includes him in shows because he is nothing but DRAMA! Fuck Adam and his band.... however I do agree that they need to include more/other local bands at the 151. EOE is ok, but I personally will not pay $5 to see them over and over again. I tried to get in pretty late one night. EOE was already playing and they still wanted $5 to get in! No thanks. Ill spend my money elsewhere.
Josie and Bryce- I like you guys and EOE but open your eyes. There is a potential for more profit and more exposure for the bands and the bar. Just expand your minds a bit and give us something different.
Herp

Lima, OH

#7 Nov 28, 2012
I walked in and some old hardened drunk guys started talking trash and hollering at us before we could get a seat. I instantly thought to myself...well this is good for business...scaring people off before they can get to the other end of the bar.

I want to give the place a chance, but the crowd is rough and unfriendly. Hopefully they can find a way to change that.
MissDemeanor

Cambridge, MA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
I agree the crowd's rough in there and a lot of illegal things go on inside. But that's true for every bar in this town anymore.
I agree

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Vanover screwed his bandmates over by talking smack on facebook. Ended up getting kicked off a decent show in cbus because of it.

good luck with that!
amy

Lima, OH

#10 Nov 28, 2012
who's the dj on friday nights?
missing the blue cat

Bellefontaine, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Killing Khaos is sort of a local band....North Lewisburg area....love them! I also miss LumberJack Death Squad... hear they are having a reunion show in late december in Urbana
Bryce Alexander

Urbana, OH

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Wow. First off. Adam refused too play at the 151. Im not stopping him or his band. As for the door fee. That money is split between the bands. Not a dime of it goes too the bar. If you dont want to pay then dont. The bands have to lug gear amd practice long hours to come out and out a show on for you and you want to cry about a door fee. Really? Do you go to work for free? Also i do not i repeat i do not get paid for setting these shows up. I do ot for the love of metal and i miss not having the blue cat and woodshock in my back yard anymore. But instead of bitchin about it i did something about it. What have you done to help??? As for the crew that shows their love by coming out and helping. THANK-YOU!!!!! METAL FOR LIFE!!! One more thing. When i say local. I dont mean just from town. I mean from the whole state. If you have a band you wanna see. By all means let me know and get me some contact info and ill do my best to make it happen!
hvymtl

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Nov 29, 2012
I enjoy the EOE shows and all the hard work that goes into them. Keep up the good work, everyone!

“Weekend drummer”

Since: Dec 08

Bellefontaine, Ohio

#14 Nov 30, 2012
My band, Miss DeMeanor, is playing there this Saturday from 9pm - 1am. All of us are from Bellefontaine, and the last time we played there we had a good, well-behaved crowd. ;-)
i shot dah sheriff

Mansfield, OH

#15 Dec 6, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Is NOT A ‘Christian Nation 3 hr Mein Trumpf 110
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! 3 hr Mein Trumpf 1,558
L.A. Tan Fri Not Tan 4
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) Fri CALM STILL VOICE 394
Poll Will Josh Core be criminaly charged?? (Mar '12) Jun 21 Hypocrites 62
News Ohio superintendent accused of sexually abusing... Jun 21 Jon Boy Snout 1
Indian Lake Superintendent Charged with Gross S... Jun 21 Jon Snout 3

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance