Bellefontaine High School Teaching Af...
No Comment

Pataskala, OH

#47 Jan 31, 2012
From WPKO Website:

The Bellefontaine School Board met in special session Monday night to accept a sudden resignation.

High school vocal music instructor Jason Stanford (pictured) resigned on Sunday.

After the brief meeting, Superintendent Beth Harman discussed the resignation.

School administrators spoke with the Bellefontaine Police Department last week.

No charges have been filed against Stanford, who taught at the district for a year-and-a-half.

The Bellefontaine School Board will meet in regular session on February 27th at 6:30 p.m.

Listen to her comments.
http://www.peakofohio.com/shared/inc/client/5...
No Comment

Pataskala, OH

#48 Jan 31, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paradise-Dome-f... #!/profile.php?id=53402781 &sk=wall
tearsforqueers

Marysville, OH

#50 Jan 31, 2012
I say put the teacher on a bike with a relector vest and flashing lighs then have an (above the law) individual run him over and leave him there like road kill.

Do it the Logan county, baby.

no charge
animal control

Centerburg, OH

#51 Jan 31, 2012
The next meeting should be made exra special for those school baby rapers and they should be made to sit in that stupid circle in that crumy cluttered room with no britches on...

yea baby...

sit there in the buff, and masterbate themselves right in front of each outher like the behavior they condone!

no charge
Uggh

Bellefontaine, OH

#53 Jan 31, 2012
Next we'll hear that he has a "disease" like someone on the John Bump thread tried to convince us of.
This isn't a disease, this is a horny bastard that can't control his sexual urges.
IT IS A CHOICE!!!!
He should be punished to the fullest extent - just like anyone else who commits this type of crime and 17 or not - THIS WAS A CRIME!!!
KiteMan

Zanesville, OH

#54 Jan 31, 2012
unbelievable, who found this out, who told?
upset

Torrance, CA

#55 Jan 31, 2012
The female should be punished too! This stuff ticks me off. I'm not saying what he did was right but to let that girl, who knew better, get away with this is wrong. She is just as guilty as he is. All partners should be responsible if over 15. They all know better!!!!!!!!!! I did.
Skeptical

United States

#56 Jan 31, 2012
Uggh wrote:
Next we'll hear that he has a "disease" like someone on the John Bump thread tried to convince us of.
This isn't a disease, this is a horny bastard that can't control his sexual urges.
IT IS A CHOICE!!!!
He should be punished to the fullest extent - just like anyone else who commits this type of crime and 17 or not - THIS WAS A CRIME!!!
Right, it was a crime... Unless it wasn't. Do you really think that if this guy had sex with a minor that someone wouldn't have pressed charges by now? As a parent, that would be the first thing I would do. Instead, you cowards behind keyboards are just lobbing rumor grenades hoping that you can get something to stick. Either that or you think that the school district, police department, prosecutor, and the student's parents combined do not have the intellect and knowledge that you anonymous posters who don't even know the guy have. If he had sex with her, there will be charges, until then, judge not lest ye be judged.
Skeptical

United States

#58 Jan 31, 2012
Yeah, logic sucks, doesn't it? It's much easier just to pile on, regardless of what we know and don't know.
ageisjustanumber

Miamisburg, OH

#59 Jan 31, 2012
yourallidiots

Bellefontaine, OH

#60 Jan 31, 2012
you all need to get a life..i get on this site to amuse myself by how many idiotic stupid people there are out here.grow some balls an use your real name if your going to make statements about other peoples business..an for gods sake,some of you need to learn to spell
FMRL

Bellefontaine, OH

#61 Jan 31, 2012
yourallidiots wrote:
you all need to get a life..i get on this site to amuse myself by how many idiotic stupid people there are out here.grow some balls an use your real name if your going to make statements about other peoples business..an for gods sake,some of you need to learn to spell
And punctuate properly too?
proofreader

United States

#62 Jan 31, 2012
yourallidiots wrote:
Your should be you're. An should be and. Peoples should be people's. Gods sake should be god's sake. You need to follow YOUR own advice, Loser!
jim north

Bellefontaine, OH

#64 Jan 31, 2012
yourallidiots wrote:
is "yourallidiots" your first name or last?
Wtf

Bellefontaine, OH

#65 Jan 31, 2012
She is old enough to know better too. Feel sorry for the wife. If it was just emotional affair then there is forgiveness. Many prayers for the wife and baby. Hope they can hey past this.
Jay

Bellefontaine, OH

#68 Jan 31, 2012
It's still an ongoing investigation. ONGOING is the key word folks!! ALLEGATIONS.. that's what they are. Whether it's true or not, I doubt it was anything physical. Most likely an emotional connection.. a young teacher who overstepped the line that's really hard to define to begin with. BECAUSE he was a very active, social, energetic teacher that enlivened the whole music department with his passion and spirit, Mr. Standford is a wonderful choir director. It's a shame that this has happened. Mr. Standford always had to keep in close contact with students using internet, texting, etc. for practices, Les Fons, and the upcoming musical.. THAT'S why the line was overstepped in some manner..whether intentional or not. Still, it's a shame. Those who don't know anything and only want to gossip should discontinue with this thread. Let Mr. and Mrs. Standford and their child be!

There's my 2 cents.
Reality Check

Bellefontaine, OH

#69 Jan 31, 2012
I bet that very few of you have any connections to the students, staff, or family members that have to deal with this situation. You all have no right to have an opinion on the matter, because it does not involve ANY of you. Not one of you has any idea of the truth, and it's really none of your business anyway. So believe the rumors or make up your own stupid, ill-informed opinions all you want, but just know that it doesn't matter what you think. The only people that need to know the truth know already. The high school students that have to deal with this are acting WAY more mature than all of you people, talking about people you don't know, calling 17 year olds sluts and placing blame where you have no right to pass judgment. Be ashamed of yourselves, and get lives that don't involve judging and gossiping about people and situations you don't know in the slightest.
Reality Check

Bellefontaine, OH

#70 Jan 31, 2012
And very much seconding what Jay said.
BHS Grad

Columbus, OH

#73 Feb 1, 2012
People have a right to their opinions. It was on Peak of Ohio. He was getting paid a salary by our taxpayers' dollars. Bellefontaine City Schools just got levies passed and they are building a new school. You teachers always want more. This kind of crap happened when I was in school. We just didn't have cell phones and internet for these horney teachers to get caught. Must not be the brightest bulb. And a line must have been crossed somewhere because he resigned.
name

Miamisburg, OH

#74 Feb 1, 2012
yourallidiots wrote:
And what is YOUR name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is yours.......Deal with it! (Jan '17) 3 hr Wite_Out 2,024
Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American ... (Dec '11) 23 hr Touch of Disgrace... 737
Straight from Truman's mouth about PC Mon Touch of Disgrace... 4
Hypocrisy of our POTUS Oct 15 old timer 16
greg claybaugh (Mar '10) Oct 14 Fancygirl 11
Trump, FEMA, and Puerto Rico Oct 14 caiaphas 28
55 gallon drum of used oil needing disposed? (Oct '10) Oct 13 Johnnywalker 14

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bellefontaine Mortgages