positive thread!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
starry night

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Lets start a discussion about random acts of kindness in our community. Please share an uplifting story or POSITIVE feedback about someone instead of all this garbage about crackheads and such. I will start..today at the grocery store the lady in front of me paid for someone's food..just as a random act of kindness! Yay for humanity :)
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I was putting goceries back at Aldi's one day, as I didn't have enough cash. the gentleman behind me, an emloye of Steve Austin's, insisted on paying for them for me. I was very grateful.
Justin Case

Marysville, OH

#3 Jan 24, 2013
The cashier gave the customer ahead of me the wrong change,$20.00 to much. The customer gave it back & told the cashier," you gave me too much" The cashier seemed startled that someone would be honest. It made me feel good, that there are still some good honest people in the country.
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2013
I have planted a few tomatoes and gr. peppers every year since I lived here. My neighbor certainly kept an eye on the tomatoes! Yes -- I shared. He used to work for a company that cleaned out foreclosed homes. He donated tons of stuff to the St. Vincent home. This year - they gave him fresh corn, peaches, apples, etc. He gave plenty to me. I have veggies and fruits canned & frozen for the entire winter. Share and give when you have -- it comes back to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 24, 2013
I enjoy paying for food for the people in front of me at fast food restaurants drive throughs. Only a couple of times a month but it is a hoot.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
all BS aside here's something positive to think about....http://youtu.be/iMUiw TubYu0
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#8 Jan 24, 2013
by the way.... i love all of you. some of you i LOVE to hate, but there's still love involved.
ceecrit santaha

Edison, OH

#9 Jan 24, 2013
attn: Kmart shopperz.....head back-2 camp, i got nuttin'4 Ya!
ceecrit santaha

Edison, OH

#10 Jan 24, 2013
i better go lay round awhile in a warm comfey bed with a nakid hunnie baby doll now....
starry night

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
See, it's nice to read about GOOD things on topix! I enjoy the concept of this forum..but most everything on here is trash.. thanks for sharing positive stories..and bluto..i love u too! I enjoy your posts and think ur pretty charming :) are u single? Lol
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#12 Jan 25, 2013
starry night wrote:
See, it's nice to read about GOOD things on topix! I enjoy the concept of this forum..but most everything on here is trash.. thanks for sharing positive stories..and bluto..i love u too! I enjoy your posts and think ur pretty charming :) are u single? Lol
He is, if you want him to be...lol
Patchkit

Bellefontaine, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2013
ceecrit santaha wrote:
i better go lay round awhile in a warm comfey bed with a nakid hunnie baby doll now....
Dontforget to blowerup and washeroff when yourdone.
animal control

Edison, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2013
ATTN: Buzz Club Cardholders.....
Use Your Rewards Card Saturday, January 26, 2013

And Get 20% Off Your Entire Purchase.....Baby!

http://www.biglots.com/p/c/as-advertised/use-...

no charge
GBA

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2013
When the bartender on 68 in btown gets me free beer. She is real nice to me.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2013
starry night wrote:
as a matter of fact i am...let's do lunch!
starry night

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text> as a matter of fact i am...let's do lunch!
since i am an independent woman i will pick up the bill ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Awww...you guys turned "positive thread" back to positive!

Good job and congrats!
Good Grief

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jan 28, 2013
NEAT!!!! Romance is in the air!!!
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#20 Jan 28, 2013
starry night wrote:
<quoted text> since i am an independent woman i will pick up the bill ;)
a classy woman, you are. i can't believe you dont have a man in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bellefontaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous people from Bellefontaine? (Oct '08) 11 hr Carrino 64
Chris Gammell (Dec '14) Sat law book guy 11
No Dog Pound. ; ( Yet a $20,000,000 Courthouse ... Fri Loco citizen 3
Trump and Stormy Clifford Jan 19 caiaphas 32
Life Lesson's! (Nov '16) Jan 18 caiaphas 411
Rush Limbaugh's contract is up, his benefactors... (Apr '16) Jan 18 caiaphas 26
are the bellefontaine topix libs recovering fro... (Nov '16) Jan 17 caiaphas 35

Bellefontaine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance