Largo ordinance targets street prosti...

Largo ordinance targets street prostitution

There are 5 comments on the Tampa Bay Newspapers story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Largo ordinance targets street prostitution. In it, Tampa Bay Newspapers reports that:

The Largo Police Department is hoping that a proposed ordinance will allow them to arrest more prostitutes working local street corners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Newspapers.

peggy chenoweth

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2013
check out peggy at 613 16 ave nw #2 ,she gives specials for 20. 00 her pimp Rick can be seen walking his dog picking up dates and watching out for the police at times she working at 613 16 ave nw apt 2
hooker at 16ave nw

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 21, 2013
largo tell us this aint so , you allowed this hooker to advertise on your story , is the police chief making some money on the side or is he a client!!!!
hooker at 16ave nw

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 21, 2013
wats up with this largo now advertises hookers with the police dept !!
amazing

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Jul 22, 2013
advertising dirty skank hoes on public open fourm, real nice! hope the cops get these aids infested drugged out pigs off the streets along with their filthy pimps. so innocent people will not die.
behind the dumpster

Tampa, FL

#5 Aug 10, 2013
yes i had peggy behind Aldis dumpester on rosery rd , shes a sex nut who will do it all , hot body , she walks her dog off 16ave nw largo , shes cheap lil hoe bag , she has many stds most of the time , some fagot scott her jail house bf , also plays with the guys as well the 20 dollars aint worth the hassel , peggy is a degrenate slut who does anything , beware she has stds i know i been there !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Onyums (Nov '14) 10 hr anonymous 48
Kenneth City Music Thread 18 hr Musikologist 1
News Solar energy amendment headed for primary, but ... Aug 18 Solarman 1
News Woody Brown, Jamie Robinson re-elected in Largo Aug 18 greatneck 1
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Vote For Donald Trump (Feb '16) Aug 12 Trump blows 6
Beaver is a Party God Aug 9 buggzy 2

Belleair Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleair Mortgages