Largo Woman Shot in Neck; Alleged Shooter Apprehended

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: Patch.com

A 19-year-old Largo man is in custody after deputies say he shot a woman in the neck while trying to rob her Friday night.

Full Story
Caring neighbor

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Maybe if the police would actually do there job while sitting on coral way this wouldnt be happening. I watch the police sit and watch people sell drugs and cause havoc but never see it prevented or stopped. I have knowledge of the suspect and the victim.... my heart goes out to both as she is a junkie and he is just a lost teen who sadly got wrapped up with the wrong person.
nicole

Pinellas Park, FL

#2 Feb 9, 2013
well thats sad but i know her and she is a junke big time,dsgusting,and she was probaly doing a drug deal that 19- yearold was just her at the wrong time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookup in Clearwater 1 hr Foxxbody502 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr The Poet 2,508
Debate: Gay Marriage - Clearwater, FL (Aug '10) 13 hr mary38 29
Looking for some help with a connect. 23 hr loyal2foil 1
Scientology: The truth rundown & David Miscavige (Jun '09) Sat Waco 12
clearwater help finding some cool people with h... (Sep '13) Sep 19 Adtr2889 7
•••
•••
•••

Belleair Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Belleair People Search