Does This Church Really Look Like a C...

Does This Church Really Look Like a Chicken?

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Does This Church Really Look Like a Chicken?. In it, reports that:

The idea that a church building could resemble a chicken seems both bizarre and impossible - that is until you see pictures of the Church by the Sea in Madeira Beach, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2013
My children and grandchildren have grown with the Chicken Church (what they always called it) asthe background of most of Our Family Pictures!
In the eye of the beholder! My Kids Love That Chicken! I have 20 years of pictures! Even from the Beach you can see the resemblence of a chicken.
The Most Beautifull veiw is Jesus reaching out to try and save us! Wish I could post some pictures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any one know Natalie from ocean flame? Wed Eva 1
Review: simplybichons and maltese (Dec '13) Oct 20 Alan lopez 3
does any one know chester leroy loudy (Jul '10) Oct 17 Guessing 2
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Oct 17 dhzx81 51
News Fire station foes get city's attention (Apr '14) Apr '14 pat scarola 1
News Oktoberfest called biggest ever (Oct '12) Oct '12 Justice 4 Kelly R... 1
2012 Pinellas County's Miss Heart of the USA Pa... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Elizabeth E 1

Belleair Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Belleair Mortgages