Madeira Bay Resort
Madeira Bay Resort

Memphis, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Made a reservation June 15 for 2 nights for a 2 bedroom suite, because it is 8 minutes from my Dad. Called Friday night due to my fathers hospice situation and explained that my sisters and I would not be checking in because my dad is very close to death, at home w/ Hospice to die. Received a run-around from front desk stating that I would have to speak to Mgr. Martin on Monday in order to receive a refund. Called Monday and was told that Martin is on vacation and no one is authorized to assist in this situation. Emailed Accounting Dept. on Friday night, no response. Co-managing person, Sara, refused to refund even one day of the reservation. I find this hotel staff to be heartless,imcompetent and no regard to difficult situations. No person is able to make a decision other than "vacationing Martin". I am an semi-annual visitor to this area and will make a point to NOT recommend this resort. It will be, as always, back to the Don Cesar where I have been a long time client for over 20 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belleair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridgecrest Music Thread (Sep '16) Aug 19 Musikologist 3
Church (sic) of scientology is RACIST! Aug 18 BizzyBee 1
Surviving Scientology Aug 15 yes 5
Is Robert D Francis of Clearwater a Conman? Aug 13 MILCOM 1
News Clearwater Council defends meetings with Church... Aug 10 Python Swoope 2
News Fire station foes get city's attention (Apr '14) Apr '14 pat scarola 1
News Oktoberfest called biggest ever (Oct '12) Oct '12 Justice 4 Kelly R... 1

Belleair Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance